Poll

If TED Cruz is our nominee, will you vote for him in the General Election?

YES! HE WAS CHOSEN AT THE CONVENTION
137 (95.1%)
NO! I WILL STAY HOME OR VOTE DOWN TICKET
3 (2.1%)
I WILL WRITE IN DONALD TRUMP!
3 (2.1%)
I WILL VOTE FOR HILLARY!
1 (0.7%)

Total Members Voted: 135

Voting closed: May 07, 2016, 03:53:57 am

Author Topic: (POLL #1) VOTE! IF CRUZ IS THE NOMINEE, WILL YOU VOTE FOR HIM?  (Read 11016 times)

Bill Cipher

Re: (POLL #1) VOTE! IF CRUZ IS THE NOMINEE, WILL YOU VOTE FOR HIM?
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2016, 12:54:32 pm »
Not my 1st choice (cause I want to WIN)....but of course, it's a no-brainer!   :patriot:

Betting on Trump, the guy with the highest negatives and the most likely to lose against Clinton.  Very strange way of wanting to WIN.  Then again, you have bought into Trump's lies, I mean "truthful hyperbole."  Go figure.

:whistle:

Offline OldSaltUSN

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2016, 09:26:26 am »
By the way, selecting the "Cruz" poll question from the header results in an HTTP 404.   :thud:  Link needs fixing. 

Selecting it from the BriefingRoomPolls index, is successful.

Offline Cowboyway

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2016, 11:55:18 pm »
Will definitely vote for Cruz if he gets the nomination.  Trump?  I'm not a NeverTrump person but I'm not a proponent either.  I just don't trust the guy.  NYC values and all.

I hear people say over and over that Trump is a business man and we need a business man to run the country because the USA is a business.  I consider that crazy talk.  There is a vast difference between a government and a business and I don't think that a CEO like Trump has the correct mentality to become a 'servant' to We the People.

Trump would be more comfortable as a dictator and will become frustrated and ineffective as a mere 'public servant'.  Heck, Trump may even fail more miserably than 0bama.
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you won't need it until they try to take it away."---Thomas Jefferson

Offline OldSaltUSN

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2016, 07:38:18 am »
There is at least one avid Trump supporter who said he would vote for Hillary.

Hey, as a Cruz supporter, maybe I'll join him/her!

The Trump-Cruz reapproachment is on!! We're all saved!   :silly:

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2016, 04:01:59 pm »
Compared to Colmes Hannity was a conservative.  Now we know he was for sale from the start.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2016, 06:07:24 pm »
Compared to Colmes Hannity was a conservative.  Now we know he was for sale from the start.
The matchup on those shows was usually barking moonbat/moderate, not liberal/conservative. The contrast only made it look that way, but the effect was to slide the 'center' to the Left.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Ann

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2016, 09:39:36 pm »
Definitely yes, would vote for Cruz. Would vote for Trump but not whole-heartedly, and would be holding my breath to see how he would actually govern.

A-Lert

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2016, 10:40:03 pm »
Definitely yes, would vote for Cruz. Would vote for Trump but not whole-heartedly, and would be holding my breath to see how he would actually govern.

Welcome to the forum. Is that you, Palo?