Author Topic: Iran parades new Russian S-300 missiles  (Read 676 times)

Offline flowers

Iran parades new Russian S-300 missiles
« on: April 19, 2016, 03:20:27 pm »
http://tennesseewatchman.com/2016/04/18/iran-parades-new-russian-s-300-missiles/

During the annual National Army Day Parade, Tehran strutted out its recently acquired Russian S-300 surface-to-air missile defense systems.

Russia signed a deal with Iran in 2007, but back-peddled due to pressure from the West.  After the Iran nuclear deal was signed last summer, Moscow agreed again to supply the weapons.

The event also featured the display of a command post, a truck for towed long-range target acquisition radar, a short-range radar station and a mobile radio antenna, according to RT.

The Avtobaza M electronic warfare complex has two elements which were demonstrated. The system is believed to be responsible for the hijacking of a U.S. drone a few years ago.

President Hassan Rouhani and top military commanders were there to see the Russian weaponry, along with Iran’s advanced weapons, including Ghader, Nasr and Fakour missiles, and a long-range missile system, according to Mehr news agency.

MEANWHILE HERE AT HOME WITH TEAMVALJARS MILITARY..........

Pentagon says 22 percent of military bases will be excess by 2019

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/276528-pentagon-22-percent-of-bases-to-be-surplus-by-2019

geronl

Re: Iran parades new Russian S-300 missiles
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 05:58:29 pm »
Trump: They should be buying missiles from us!

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 06:16:30 pm »

That's because we have terrible negotiators. They make bad deals, terrible deals. They're the worst. Believe me, I'd make much better deals because I know how to do deals. I get along with everyone. I'd make a great deal so fast with Iran, your head would spin, I kid you not.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Bill Cipher

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 11:34:38 pm »

He'd sell em the rope they needed to hang us all.