Author Topic: Trump blasts delegate fight as ‘crooked deal'  (Read 6920 times)

HonestJohn

Re: Trump blasts delegate fight as ‘crooked deal'
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2016, 08:05:26 pm »
So then you think it would be fair for Trump supporters  to attack and insult the Cruz and his supporters?

They already did.  There were locked threads after locked threads and the Trump side singled out non-supporters in attempts to ban them.  Myst did not take the bait (thank you!).  But @sinkspur did get a temporary ban for arguing against Trump.  And to aggrevate it, some of the Trump side were in outright glee over the possibility of destroying the Republican party itself.

So, I see this as simple karma.  What you do to others will be done to you, eventually.

---

That's why it's rank hypocrisy to love Trump for his non-PC ways and to then be non-PC here... but then, after wreaking havoc, demand PC from those you've trashed.

It's highly insulting.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 08:06:59 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2016, 08:06:38 pm »
Ah gee......that was way to easy of a bet you made. Almost not fair.  :laugh:

I know! 

I can't pull them away from this thread -- all day they've been checking on the posts.  I've had to remind them that we're in an office and beg them to stop laughing!         :silly:

A-Lert

« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2016, 08:12:38 pm »
They already did.  There were locked threads after locked threads and the Trump side singled out non-supporters in attempts to ban them.  Myst did not take the bait (thank you!).  But @sinkspur did get a temporary ban for arguing against Trump.  And to aggrevate it, some of the Trump side were in outright glee over the possibility of destroying the Republican party itself.

So, I see this as simple karma.  What you do to others will be done to you, eventually.

---

That's why it's rank hypocrisy to love Trump for his non-PC ways and to then be non-PC here... but then, after wreaking havoc, demand PC from those you've trashed.

It's highly insulting.

Who have I trashed? So then I can rightfully retaliate against those who have attacked and trashed me?  I've never called for the banning of any poster. So you have been highly insulting.

HonestJohn

« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2016, 08:15:54 pm »
Who have I trashed? So then I can rightfully retaliate against those who have attacked and trashed me?  I've never called for the banning of any poster. So you have been highly insulting.

I'm not talking about you, as you were not here then.  Nor do I usually reply to your posts.

And if someone personally and publically named you to Myst, calling for your ban... I'd say you have the right to be *HIGHLY* miffed at whatever crew did it.  And call them out if they ask the moderators to make you police your speech.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 08:18:00 pm by HonestJohn »

« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2016, 09:22:08 pm »
This is how the rules work, Donnie.  If the nomination process were like a building,

Ah, but the nomination process is not like a building, Bill.  It is a process--an essential process-- in electing a president of the United States.

And no matter how Cruz spins why he's right to celebrate his "sweep" in Colorado, it will not matter. 

Every time he opens his mouth to defend his "victory", the people hear Cruz defending corruption. And not just corruption--but THE worst kind of corruption--the kind that stole the people's voice and denied them their God-given and Constitutionally-protected right to vote.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2016, 09:23:42 pm »

Not fair Not fair Not fair Not fair Not fair Not fair Not fair Not fair

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2016, 09:25:17 pm »
Ah, but the nomination process is not like a building, Bill.  It is a process--an essential process-- in electing a president of the United States.

And no matter how Cruz spins why he's right to celebrate his "sweep" in Colorado, it will not matter. 

Every time he opens his mouth to defend his "victory", the people hear Cruz defending corruption. And not just corruption--but THE worst kind of corruption--the kind that stole the people's voice and denied them their God-given and Constitutionally-protected right to vote.

The "people" got to vote in precinct caucuses earlier this month.  It was widely advertised, and AGREED TO by the Colorado GOP LAST AUGUST!!

It was all in the open, and his boy Manafort was in Washington bellyaching to Chuck Todd instead  of out in Colorado doing his job!!!
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2016, 09:28:13 pm »
The "people" got to vote in precinct caucuses earlier this month.  It was widely advertised, and AGREED TO by the Colorado GOP LAST AUGUST!!

It was all in the open, and his boy Manafort was in Washington bellyaching to Chuck Todd instead  of out in Colorado doing his job!!!

It will not matter.   This will: 

« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 09:29:17 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2016, 09:29:52 pm »

Josh Barro
‏@jbarro Josh Barro Retweeted McKay Coppins
I periodically have to remind myself that Ben Carson is literally a brain surgeon.

McKay Coppins
‏@mckaycoppins
Ben Carson—continuing his streak as the world's worst surrogate—says he'd be Team #NeverTrump if stakes were lower.

« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2016, 09:31:24 pm »
Not fair Not fair Not fair Not fair Not fair Not fair Not fair Not fair

Wow.  Now you have gone and changed my mind with this most insightful post.  You, WTF, are quite the American patriot!   :patriot:

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2016, 09:33:09 pm »
It will not matter.   This will: 

Yeah... the big lie.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2016, 09:33:20 pm »
Wow.  Now you have gone and changed my mind with this most insightful post.  You, WTF, are quite the American patriot!   :patriot:

Congratulations on continuing your streak of adding nothing of value to the forum, even in your little safe space.

« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2016, 09:35:11 pm »

Josh Barro ‏@jbarro Josh Barro Retweeted McKay Coppins I periodically have to remind myself that Ben Carson is literally a brain surgeon.  McKay Coppins‏@mckaycoppins Ben Carson—continuing his streak as the world's worst surrogate—says he'd be Team #NeverTrump if stakes were lower.

The only one who denied the people their right to vote and then celebrated it as a victory was Rafael Edward (Ted) Cruz.

He's not going to shake this.  (Yes.. you can cue WTF )

« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2016, 09:36:45 pm »
Congratulations on continuing your streak of adding nothing of value to the forum, even in your little safe space.

I think the purple finger picture got a little under you skin.  I'd wouldn't say that is without value.   88devil

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2016, 09:39:28 pm »

The only one who denied the people their right to vote and then celebrated it as a victory was Rafael Edward (Ted) Cruz.

No one has denied anyone anything and YOU know it!

Is your day job at the DNC?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2016, 10:08:06 pm »
It will not matter.   This will.
Your meme is a lie, but that's okay with you. Got it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #66 on: April 11, 2016, 10:25:54 pm »
I think the purple finger picture got a little under you skin.  I'd wouldn't say that is without value.   88devil

Appropriating a pic from the heroic voters of Iraq to back up your misogynistic vulgarian is an insult to the Iraqis.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #67 on: April 11, 2016, 10:41:58 pm »

Straight out of Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Bill Cipher

« Reply #68 on: April 11, 2016, 10:46:36 pm »

/snicker

Your belief in the divine right of Trump is showing.

If you're so all concerned about reflecting people's votes, why aren't you complaining about the fact that Trump got more delegates than he's entitled to in the winner take all states?   The rules there are running roughshod over the people who did not vote for Trump in the wta states he won.  But I forget, the rules are only supposed to apply when they favor Trump; they never apply when it hurts Trump.  How very liberal. 

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2016, 10:52:54 pm »
/snicker

Your belief in the divine right of Trump is showing.

If you're so all concerned about reflecting people's votes, why aren't you complaining about the fact that Trump got more delegates than he's entitled to in the winner take all states?   The rules there are running roughshod over the people who did not vote for Trump in the wta states he won.  But I forget, the rules are only supposed to apply when they favor Trump; they never apply when it hurts Trump.  How very liberal.

Saul Alinsky's 12 Rules for Radicals:

RULE 2: “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone. (Organizations under attack wonder why radicals don’t address the “real” issues. This is why. They avoid things with which they have no knowledge.)

* RULE 4: “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.” If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules. (This is a serious rule. The besieged entity’s very credibility and reputation is at stake, because if activists catch it lying or not living up to its commitments, they can continue to chip away at the damage.)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2016, 12:10:17 am »
Saul Alinsky's 12 Rules for Radicals:

RULE 2: “Never go outside the expertise of your people.” It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone. (Organizations under attack wonder why radicals don’t address the “real” issues. This is why. They avoid things with which they have no knowledge.)

I had forgotten that very integral rule, even though we see it in practice all the time.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2016, 12:18:20 am »

e

No need to shake off a victory despite what your knuckle dragging moron of a candidates babbles out. Your man Trump is a drooling subhuman of the first order. He can't even get one delegate in CO he is so impudent and pathetic.

Why don't you go burn your GOP registration card in protest so that we can all not give a shit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2016, 12:22:17 am »

No need to shake off a victory despite what your knuckle dragging moron of a candidates babbles out. Your man Trump is a drooling subhuman of the first order. He can't even get one delegate in CO he is so impudent and pathetic.

Why don't you go burn your GOP registration card in protest so that we can all not give a shit.

:beer:  "Drooling Subhuman" ...  :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

A-Lert

« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2016, 12:22:59 am »
e

Don't stroke out Frank.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2016, 12:28:28 am »
Don't stroke out Frank.

Oh, so you are going to burn your GOP registration card in protest?   :laughingdog:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.