Author Topic: Trump blasts delegate fight as ‘crooked deal'  (Read 6924 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Trump blasts delegate fight as ‘crooked deal'
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2016, 05:07:13 pm »
Nope.  Maybe you should check on your CDS?

What is CDS?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 09:10:24 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Wingnut

« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2016, 05:09:30 pm »

The longer I look at the face in this photo, the more it screams "punch me!".  Seriously.

Anyone experience that?

Before you start opening up a personal RIV can of whoop ass on the big boys..... 
Try this guy 1st.  Got to crawl before you walk!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2016, 05:11:44 pm »
Not among those of us who are anti-Trump, we're not as predisposed to violence like Trump supporters are. Unfortunately it seems to be all that they know. Violence.

Thank you and BOOM!

I just won twenty dollars!  I predicted TDS would lead to the "violent supporter" response.  Truth be told, I was getting a little nervous--but then WTF showed up!!!

THANK YOU!    :bighug:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2016, 05:16:19 pm »
Trump has his pants down around his ankles on this delegate fight, doesn't he? 

And Manafort hasn't helped in the least, indicating he's not as adept as he's advertised.  He's gotta be a little rusty, having last done this 30 years ago.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2016, 05:22:08 pm »
Thank you and BOOM!

I just won twenty dollars!  I predicted TDS would lead to the "violent supporter" response.  Truth be told, I was getting a little nervous--but then WTF showed up!!!

And yet you were the one who openly admitted you wanted to punch Ted Cruz.

A dictionary might help you.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Wingnut

« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2016, 05:24:02 pm »
Trumps says he has millions and millions more votes than lyin ted, not just a few more votes,  and it is not fair he is taking my delegates.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2016, 05:32:17 pm »
No, and that's an...odd reaction.

Yes indeed.  One might say a "violent" reaction.

But amusing, nonetheless in its desperation........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2016, 05:32:49 pm »
And yet you were the one who openly admitted you wanted to punch Ted Cruz.

A dictionary might help you.

I'm not sure it would.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2016, 05:35:04 pm »
He is selective griping.  That is, he is advantaged by the delegate system far more often than he is disadvantaged.  Yet, you don't hear a peep from him when he short changes others (by his own definition).  Overall, he is the big winner from the system, percentage speaking.

That is right.  We ought to demand that he get the same percentage of delegates as the percentage of voters he has won.  I mean, fair is fair. 

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2016, 05:35:18 pm »
Kyle Cheney ‏@kyledcheney  2h2 hours ago
Despite complaints today, @realDonaldTrump seemed to have a nuanced understanding of the delegate process in 2012.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 05:35:58 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2016, 05:36:00 pm »
I'm not sure it would.

I would not be surprised at a "what's a dictionary" response at this point.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2016, 06:12:23 pm »
Thank you and BOOM!

Ah gee......that was way to easy of a bet you made. Almost not fair.  :laugh:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2016, 06:19:19 pm »
Ah gee......that was way to easy of a bet you made. Almost not fair.  :laugh:

So, let me get this straight....... RiV makes a bet that if she comes on a thread with a violent post that she will be called on her violent post, and somebody pays her money for that??

She's kinda messed up, wouldn't you agree??

Offline musiclady

« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2016, 06:28:17 pm »
Look, Trump's crew are extremely violent, bloodthirsty people. It's not surprising that some who follow them may try to ape that behavior.

Not surprising at all...

Oh, I don't think RiV is "bloodthirsty."  She's just playing a very dumb game and apparently thinks she's clever...........

Offline flowers

« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2016, 06:30:48 pm »
So, let me get this straight....... RiV makes a bet that if she comes on a thread with a violent post that she will be called on her violent post, and somebody pays her money for that??

She's kinda messed up, wouldn't you agree??
No you once again don't have it straight. The odds were way in her favor having one of you come in and post a vile and rude insulting post to us. THAT IS WHAT IS MESSED UP MUSIC.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2016, 06:43:59 pm »
No you once again don't have it straight. The odds were way in her favor having one of you come in and post a vile and rude insulting post to us. THAT IS WHAT IS MESSED UP MUSIC.

Once again I don't have it straight??  LOL!  Then you explain how anyone's response to her threat of violence was out of line?

There was absolutely nothing "vile" posted in response.  And as for "insulting" she literally asked for it (and made a bet? Yikes!).

It's not a clever game.  It's stupid..  It's deliberately causing trouble, which is  very, very, very "messed up."

And she did it on purpose..........  disturbing.  VERY disturbing.   **nononono*

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2016, 06:47:49 pm »

Wait, wait!

So you are saying that RIV made a vile and rude post* insulting a number of posters here just to prove that someone might come back and say something rude and insulting in response?

Talk about messed up....

Quote from: Right_in_Virginia on Today at 11:21:56 AM

The longer I look at the face in this photo, the more it screams "punch me!".  Seriously.

Anyone experience that?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2016, 06:48:09 pm »
No. What's messed up here is that people are being judged solely by who their choice is in the race, and that particularly on your side, vile and rude insulting posts (as you put it) will be rationalized and twisted so that YOU are always the victims.

THAT'S why we're having problems on this board.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2016, 07:02:20 pm »
Wait, wait!

So you are saying that RIV made a vile and rude post* insulting a number of posters here just to prove that someone might come back and say something rude and insulting in response?

Talk about messed up....

Yeah............ messed up and proud of it.  Sheesh!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2016, 07:05:14 pm »
Thank you and BOOM!
Wow, how incredibly mature. Glad to see folks sticking to the issues.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2016, 07:30:32 pm »

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

View Profile Personal Message (Online)

Re: Poll: Denying Trump nomination would cost GOP in November
« Reply #131 on: Today at 07:45:59 AM »

Idiot Trump supporters have spammed this article all over this site. It's been posted at least 3 times already. It's BS no matter how many time they post it.
You just proved my point.

Someone on your side spammed the board with the same article three times, and now you're turning around and claiming persecution.

There is a certain contingent on this board that believes Trump's supporters can do no wrong, no matter how poorly they behave.

HonestJohn

« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2016, 07:33:02 pm »

I'd say that an abject desire to inflict harm on another is vile and rude.  And in a court of law, it's considered assault.

So the OP is the first instance of the behavior... which came from the Trump side of the aisle.

HonestJohn

« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2016, 07:37:10 pm »
No. What's messed up here is that people are being judged solely by who their choice is in the race, and that particularly on your side, vile and rude insulting posts (as you put it) will be rationalized and twisted so that YOU are always the victims.

THAT'S why we're having problems on this board.

Pretty much.

And what's worse is that the unfettered mouth (ie: the lack of PC) is what his supporters love about Trump.

But when confronted with a lack of PC, the Trump side demands that people police their posts... introducing that vile "PC" into a wholesome, non-liberal forum.

It looks like a lack of PC is only a good thing when it comes from Trump and his supporters.

It's rank hypocrisy.

A-Lert

« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2016, 07:54:38 pm »
You just proved my point.

Someone on your side spammed the board with the same article three times, and now you're turning around and claiming persecution.

There is a certain contingent on this board that believes Trump's supporters can do no wrong, no matter how poorly they behave.

So are you now accusing  mystery-ak of being a Trump supporter spammer?

A-Lert

« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2016, 07:57:15 pm »
Pretty much.

And what's worse is that the unfettered mouth (ie: the lack of PC) is what his supporters love about Trump.

But when confronted with a lack of PC, the Trump side demands that people police their posts... introducing that vile "PC" into a wholesome, non-liberal forum.

It looks like a lack of PC is only a good thing when it comes from Trump and his supporters.

It's rank hypocrisy.

So then you think it would be fair for Trump supporters  to attack and insult the Cruz and his supporters?