Author Topic: Fallout: Donald Trump Will Fall 50-100 Delegates Short of 1,237 Needed to Clinch Nomination  (Read 2358 times)

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Rump supporters lecturing others about strategy and mathematics? Have you seen any poll with Trump vs. Hillary? 

Offline Frank Cannon

You know what my gift is?  The ability to see a vulgarian in a $2000 dollar suit for what he really is.   A poseur.

Have you seen those suits? You have about two too many zeros there.

Offline ArneFufkin

Rump supporters lecturing others about strategy and mathematics? Have you seen any poll with Trump vs. Hillary?

I heard of one today:  Trump is up three points over Hillary -  in Mississippi!

No Democrat candidate has won a Presidential election in Mississippi since 1976.

Offline ArneFufkin

He's told you over and over again how much the wall will cost.  Just listen to any one of his rallies.

Oh, you shouting at me is unnecessary.  I'm not the one who is hard of hearing.

Mexico is paying for the Wall.  Cost is no object.  /Trumpster

Offline Frank Cannon

He's told you over and over again how much the wall will cost.  Just listen to any one of his rallies.

Oh, you shouting at me is unnecessary.  I'm not the one who is hard of hearing.

First off, your the one who started with the larger fonts. Thought the game was to see whose is bigger. Secondly, Trump has given a price for the wall....depending on what his Good Brain comes up with at that moment. His figures run from 8 Billion to 10 Billion to A Lot to Who Cares? The Mexicans are Paying.

He is all over the place because he doesn't have a real plan, just words. BTW the wall he wants to build will cost $25 Billion according to construction estimating experts.

Offline R4 TrumPence

First off, your the one who started with the larger fonts. Thought the game was to see whose is bigger.

where did she do that? :pondering:
 :shrug:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Right_in_Virginia

First off, your the one who started with the larger fonts. Thought the game was to see whose is bigger.

Where did I use a 48 font?

As to the game --- you may not be aware of this but your comments are often drenched in gutter slime--and you're beginning to sound like a person who is or should be on a watch list.   You might want to tone it down a bit--for a while at least.

Just some friendly advice.   :shrug:

You know what my gift is?  The ability to see a vulgarian in a $2000 dollar suit for what he really is.   A poseur.

Great.  But to beat him you're going to need a fundamental acumen in mathematics and the definition of "strategy".    :whistle:

Offline ArneFufkin

where did she do that? :pondering:
 :shrug:

Reply 19 of this thread.  Normal font is 10 point, this one was in 12.  Just for the record.

Let me get this straight.  You spend months trashing the candidate, Donald Trump, AND his supporters---mean, personal and hateful attacks on the very people you would need to help drag your candidate over the finish line in November.    And yet you've the unmitigated gall to question Trump's plan?

Mexico is paying for the Wall.  Cost is no object.  /Trumpster

I see you're quoting a Trumpster here.

Donald Trump has said no such thing.   :nono:

Reply 19 of this thread.  Normal font is 10 point, this one was in 12.  Just for the record.

OMG, Arne----please go out and get a job.  Anything that gets you out of the house---a paper route, mowing your neighbors' lawns, cleaning garages, washing cars  --- you know something you'd be good at.

You seem to have a little too much time on your hands.     88devil

Offline ArneFufkin

OMG, Arne----please go out and get a job.  Anything that gets you out of the house---a paper route, mowing your neighbors' lawns, cleaning garages, washing cars  --- you know something you'd be good at.

You seem to have a little too much time on your hands.     88devil

Repub4Trump asked a question and I answered it.

You'd best take some time off.   You are unraveling.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

A-Lert

Trump is closer to the goal line than Cruz.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Great, so the seahawks should have won Super Bowl XLIX then? They did get close to the goal line after all.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Close doesn't count. If you don't pass the goal line, then 2nd vote you are essentially back to 0 to 0 and playing a different game.

A-Lert

Great, so the seahawks should have won Super Bowl XLIX then? They did get close to the goal line after all.

What are you babbling about?

A-Lert

Close doesn't count. If you don't pass the goal line, then 2nd vote you are essentially back to 0 to 0 and playing a different game.

No, not for Cruz, either. But if you prefer to be in second place rather than first, fine.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Percent of remaining delegates required to clinch nomination on first ballot:

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sinkspur

Percent of remaining delegates required to clinch nomination on first ballot:

Trump's average is running at 46% so he's nowhere close to what he needs from here on out.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Frank Cannon

Trump's average is running at 46% so he's nowhere close to what he needs from here on out.

It also doesn't account for the unpledged delegates......which are heavy for Cruz.

A-Lert

Trump is a helluva lot closer than Cruz. Better to be number one than number two.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
It also doesn't account for the unpledged delegates......which are heavy for Cruz.

How do you know that they are?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
"The very people" we need would never ever back a low class, self-promoting, foul mouthed, high-school bully, for potus.   You wanna ride the Titanic Trump ship all the way to the iceberg...by all means enjoy cruise.

Come On!!!  That is it.  They are riding the sinking ship. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.