Author Topic: Trump campaign in disarray  (Read 3998 times)

A-Lert

Re: Trump campaign in disarray
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2016, 11:43:04 pm »
Thank you for the welcome messages. With FreeRepublic being down, and me being sick of being attacked by the Trumplestiltskin army over there, I found this site. Seems cool!

You need not concern yourself with being attacked by Trump supporters here. They are quite civilized and gracious compared to the anti-Trumps.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2016, 11:43:10 pm »
:silly:  That is real funny.....I mean real funny. I never attacked the owners or any of you. Just stating the truth. Thanks I needed a laugh.  :laugh:

Malarkey. You just told myst she should change the name of the forum because it happens to have a lot of members who do not agree with you.  That is an indirect attack on mystery-ak because you're saying her forum isn't good enough, that it is a failure in some respect.  Where I come from, that's an attack.  But carry on, we all know you care not for facts. 

Bill Cipher

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2016, 11:43:30 pm »
You need not concern yourself with being attacked by Trump supporters here. They are quite civilized and gracious compared to the anti-Trumps.

/snicker

A-Lert

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2016, 11:45:52 pm »
That is an indirect attack

:03:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2016, 11:50:00 pm »
/snicker

I wonder who it was who called me all those names, then?  "Pharisee," "Hypocrite," "Sanctimonious," "Arrogant,"  "Self-righteous,"  "Hater"............. (I could go on).

Those Trump people are the salt of the earth........ always kind, loving, gracious............... (excuse me while I lose my supper)......

I guess I imagined all that mocking and derision coming my way, eh??   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2016, 11:56:58 pm »
Thank you for the welcome messages. With FreeRepublic being down, and me being sick of being attacked by the Trumplestiltskin army over there, I found this site. Seems cool!

It IS cool!  Stick around!   :beer:

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2016, 12:08:11 am »
Must be. @mystery-ak needs to change the name of this site. InsultTrumpSupporters.com

The goal is quantity, page views, posts etc. Long gone are the days here, of quality discussion.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2016, 12:11:09 am »
The goal is quantity, page views, posts etc. Long gone are the days here, of quality discussion.

Oh Please...that is just not true and is an insult to the people who post here.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2016, 12:12:05 am »
Hey, Bill.....explain to me your joy at losing Trump supporters. 

Are you a plant for the Hillary campaign?

Actually, that would be Trump.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2016, 12:18:16 am »
Must be. @mystery-ak needs to change the name of this site. InsultTrumpSupporters.com

Wait a minute.

Isn't that notion of no-holds barred counterpunching, callng it like one sees it without any concerns about what others may think what you admire about Trump?

Or is it that you admire that only when Trump does it to others?

That's rather hypocritical.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline musiclady

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2016, 12:31:41 am »

I've seen some of the best discussions I've ever seen on this forum recently.  HIGH quality from both sides of the issues.

Open your eyes t_s.  This is a great forum, even if some of the posters here don't like Trump, as you would like them to.......

Offline musiclady

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2016, 12:33:27 am »
Wait a minute.

Isn't that notion of no-holds barred counterpunching, callng it like one sees it without any concerns about what others may think what you admire about Trump?

Or is it that you admire that only when Trump does it to others?

That's rather hypocritical.

That's one of the things I just don't get about the Trump crowd.

The thing they like best about their guy is that he's so UN- pc.  He says what he thinks, insulting everyone in his path and mowing down vast swaths of people who don't agree with him.

And here they are, expecting to be treated gently, and wanting the insults to their guy to stop.   It's weird.......
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 12:34:37 am by musiclady »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2016, 12:34:13 am »
I've seen some of the best discussions I've ever seen on this forum recently.  HIGH quality from both sides of the issues.

Open your eyes t_s.  This is a great forum, even if some of the posters here don't like Trump, as you would like them to.......

I remember dropping in here just prior to the 2012 election and the place was sorta dead, at least compared to TBL.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2016, 12:37:13 am »
I remember dropping in here just prior to the 2012 election and the place was sorta dead, at least compared to TBL.

How is TBL doing these days?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2016, 12:37:32 am »

It's lively.  It's respectful (mostly).  And there has been great, thoughtful discussion on many, many threads.

The idea that this place has disintegrated is just not true.

It's just that certain people want censorship of people who attack Trump, and not censorship of attacks on any other candidate.

I have no idea why they think Trump needs to be protected.  He's certainly not respectful of anyone else.............

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2016, 12:59:22 am »
How is TBL doing these days?

Haha well waves of people left cause they had liberals on TBL for "Rights-Right". Then people left that site that left for the site for a third site cause they didn't like certain "Establishment" posters and that site evaporated into nothing after the owner went awol. Now it seems like just a smaller group on there, somewhat sleepy. I'm friendly with both, or try to be.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 01:00:04 am by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2016, 01:00:56 am »
It's lively.  It's respectful (mostly).  And there has been great, thoughtful discussion on many, many threads.

The idea that this place has disintegrated is just not true.

It's just that certain people want censorship of people who attack Trump, and not censorship of attacks on any other candidate.

I have no idea why they think Trump needs to be protected.  He's certainly not respectful of anyone else.............
Nobody wants censorship. Just want to get rid of accusations of being stupid, idiots, racists, Hitler lovers and so forth, which you KNOW has been requested over and over.

The Hitler crap came up again this morning. The logic is totally flawed. If the leader looks like it is Cruz, they will come up with equally bad accusations against him.

If you don't get it, the Rove/Romney/Bush establishment cartel is trying to discredit the outsider candidates. Trump now, Cruz later.

I have stated from the beginning, I will support the eventual nominee. Contrast that with those who say they would vote for Hillary, or sit out.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Bill Cipher

« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2016, 01:02:46 am »
Nobody wants censorship. Just want to get rid of accusations of being stupid, idiots, racists, Hitler lovers and so forth, which you KNOW has been requested over and over.

The Hitler crap came up again this morning. The logic is totally flawed. If the leader looks like it is Cruz, they will come up with equally bad accusations against him.

If you don't get it, the Rove/Romney/Bush establishment cartel is trying to discredit the outsider candidates. Trump now, Cruz later.

I have stated from the beginning, I will support the eventual nominee. Contrast that with those who say they would vote for Hillary, or sit out.

And you complain so vociferously about insults, and then you throw out categorical insults yourself.

:nono:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2016, 01:21:53 am »
Haha well waves of people left cause they had liberals on TBL for "Rights-Right". Then people left that site that left for the site for a third site cause they didn't like certain "Establishment" posters and that site evaporated into nothing after the owner went awol. Now it seems like just a smaller group on there, somewhat sleepy. I'm friendly with both, or try to be.

I didn't realize TBL was still around!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2016, 01:42:55 am »

You're wrong that nobody wants censorship, and you're wrong that it's only non-Trump people who are willing to vote for Hillary.

You know full well that I'm opposed to Trump because I'm a conservative and he's not.  And you know full well that I've been called all kinds of names by Trump people because I don't like the guy, and oppose his liberalism.

My problem with all the whining from Trump people is that there's no objectivity in it at all.   There are clearly insults on both sides of the debate, and people on both sides who should scale it down.

But nearly all the whining is on one side.  The side of the people who LOVE the bully.....Trump.

It's cognitive dissonance to anyone who is thinking clearly......

Offline musiclady

« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2016, 01:43:51 am »
I didn't realize TBL was still around!

I didn't either!  Crazy!

Bill Cipher

« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2016, 01:45:56 am »
You're wrong that nobody wants censorship, and you're wrong that it's only non-Trump people who are willing to vote for Hillary.

You know full well that I'm opposed to Trump because I'm a conservative and he's not.  And you know full well that I've been called all kinds of names by Trump people because I don't like the guy, and oppose his liberalism.

My problem with all the whining from Trump people is that there's no objectivity in it at all.   There are clearly insults on both sides of the debate, and people on both sides who should scale it down.

But nearly all the whining is on one side.  The side of the people who LOVE the bully.....Trump.

It's cognitive dissonance to anyone who is thinking clearly......

goopo

You say it so much better than I.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2016, 01:48:29 am »

goopo

You say it so much better than I.

Why thank you, kind sir!  :patriot: