Author Topic: 2016 Albany Hate Crime Hoax  (Read 658 times)

rangerrebew

2016 Albany Hate Crime Hoax
« on: April 01, 2016, 03:11:07 pm »
 2016 Albany Hate Crime Hoax

http://www.progressivedisorder.com/FeaturedAlbanyHateCrimeHoax.shtml

University President Robert Jones released a statement after the incident, saying there is no place for hate at the school. "I call upon all members of the University at Albany to unite," he wrote. "We must show the world that we stand for inclusiveness and stand against bias, violence and hatred."

The Great Hoax of Albany started out straightforwardly enough: a dozen violent and racist white students harassed, threatened, tossed N-bombs and attacked three black coeds -- hurting them really, really, really badly. For no reason whatsoever.

It ended Wednesday when Albany police charged the three black women with assault, and charged two of them with filing a false police report about the racial violence. -Colin Flaherty
Go To Site

Then again, nothing actually happened — unless, of course, it matters that one of the trio is now alleged to have assaulted a white coed who was riding the bus. Or unless it matters that the only racial slurs heard on the video came from one of the black students. -Bob McManus
Go To Site

“I can’t believe I just experienced what it’s like to be beaten because of the color of my skin.” She carried on the story in another tweet: “I begged for people to help us and instead of help they told us to "shut he f*ck up" and continuously hit us in the head.” "I got beat up by 20 people screaming racial slurs," said another so-called victim. “A whole bunch of guys started hitting me and my two friends." -Colin Flaherty
Go To Site

Despite the trauma, the three black coeds somehow gathered their spirits to speak to the crowd. “We are shocked,” said Asha Burwell, while another coed stood next to her for physical and moral support. “And upset. But we remain unbroken.” -Colin Flaherty
Go To Site

Hillary: There's No Excuse for Racism and

Violence on a College Campus

Hillary Clinton: Punked by Racial Hoaxers

People Hit Us and Called Us the N-Word!
Hundreds rally to protest attack on three black women at U. of Albany

Liberal, Hate, Racism, Narrative, Smears, Lie, Hoax

Hundreds gathered Monday night for a rally to protest the Saturday night attack on a city bus of three black female students at the State University of New York in Albany. The three were allegedly attacked by a group of 10 to 12 white men and women who also shouted racial slurs. They tweeted that the perpetrators were students, but there are no suspects yet. In a video from the rally, one of the victims said, “We are black women, and no amount of hate will change that.”

No Amount of Hate Can Change That

I Don't Know if I'm Ever Going To

Be Able Get Over This Experience
Racism Charges in Bus Incident, and Their Unraveling, Upset University at Albany

Liberal, Hate, Racism, Narrative, Smears, Lie, Hoax

The allegation set social media ablaze, sowing shock and outrage as it went: Three black students at the University at Albany had been attacked on a city bus by a group of white men who used racial slurs as other passengers and the driver sat silently by... the allegation, the authorities said, was a lie.

Surveillance videos did not support the accounts of the young women, Ms. Burwell, Alexis Briggs and Ariel Agudio. Neither did the statements of multiple fellow passengers. Rather than being victims of a hate crime, the authorities said, the women had been “the aggressors,” hitting a 19-year-old white woman on the bus.
NY college students who claimed to be victims of racist attack charged

Liberal, Crime, Hate, Racism, Oops, Smears, Assault, Hoax

Three black female college students who claimed to be victims of an assault by a group of white men and women have been charged themselves. The University at Albany announced Thursday that two of the women, Ariel Agudio and Asha Burwell, have been charged with misdemeanor assault and falsely reporting an incident. The third woman, Alexis Briggs, has been charged with misdemeanor assault.
Albany student jovial on 911 call

Editorial, Hate, Violence, Narrative, Lie, Assault, Hoax

On one of the 911 calls, student Ariel Agudio had warned that if someone did not “come and take this [incident report] down or something,” she was going to make a stink about (the attack) to the local news. Now, WGY News Radio reports that on another of the Agudio’s 911 calls, she gleefully states (before she’s actually connected with a dispatcher), “I think it’s so funny … I just think it’s so funny how, like … I beat up a boy!”
Progressive Disorder Home

« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 03:11:51 pm by rangerrebew »