Author Topic: GOP open to voting Clinton over Trump  (Read 885 times)

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
GOP open to voting Clinton over Trump
« on: March 31, 2016, 02:14:06 pm »

Rep. Carlos Curbelo (R-Fla.) on Thursday refused to rule out voting for Democrat Hillary Clinton over Republican Donald Trump in the general presidential election.
“I think both Mr. Trump and Mrs. Clinton are flawed candidates,” he told a local CBS affiliate in Miami. "If you look at the polls, the majority of Americans have a negative view of both of them."I’m going to wait and see what happens on our side; I’ve already said that I would not support Mr. Trump.”Curbelo said he could not support Trump, but that does not necessarily mean voting for a Democrat instead.
“I think that in every election, everyone — Republican, Democrat, independent — has to ask themselves, ‘Who is the best candidate for this office?’ " Curbelo said. "A lot of Republicans, Republicans that I know, would vote for Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump.
“What I have said to the media over and over again is that I will not support Mr. Trump under any circumstances,” Curbelo added.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/274283-gop-rep-open-to-voting-clinton-over-trump

Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Bill Cipher

Re: GOP open to voting Clinton over Trump
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 02:16:06 pm »
Geez.

:facepalm2:

If God forbid Trump is the nominee and you can't pull the lever for Trump, please don't pull the lever at all.  Just focus on the down-ticket elections.