Author Topic: Hillary cracks up at joke about Bill’s affairs  (Read 1936 times)

Online mountaineer

Hillary cracks up at joke about Bill’s affairs
« on: March 29, 2016, 08:29:27 pm »
By Marisa Schultz
March 29, 2016 | 3:27pm
New York Post
WASHINGTON – The mother of a 28-year-old woman who died in police custody in Texas joined Hillary Clinton today at a black church in Milwaukee and told voters to not judge Clinton for Bubba’s philandering.

“I tell you, if I was to be held accountable for everything my man did, whoa!?” said Geneva Reed-Veal told the Tabernacle Community Baptist Church at a forum to address gun and police violence.

Clinton cracked up and patted Reed-Veal on the back when she heard those words, as the crowd roared with laughter.

Reed-Veal is the mother of Sandra Bland, who died in police custody in Texas in 2015.

Clinton was also flanked by Annette Nance-Holt, whose son Blair, 16, was shot and killed in Chicago, and Wisconsin Rep. Gwen Moore.

Reed-Veal told the church audience Clinton is the most qualified to be president and she defended her against charges that she’s untrustworthy.

“When the next individual comes up to you … and says: ‘I don’t know. How can you vote for Hillary? She lied.’ I said: ‘Girl, did she lie to you?’ OK, and when you are talking about something happened with her husband was president and she was first lady at the time, but she has apologized for those actions.”

In a tight-race in Wisconsin, Clinton has been shoring up support among her strong base of African American voters. The Real Clear Politics average of polling has Clinton up just 2.5 percentage points in advance of Tuesday’s election.

Nance-Holt praised Clinton for reaching out to mothers who lost children to police or gun violence.

“That other candidate on the Democratic side did not reach out to us,” Nance-Holt said of Bernie Sanders. “You want my vote you better work for it. She’s working for our vote. I’m not going to give it you just because you say you can do free college because if my child is dead he can’t go to college” she said of Sanders’ popular college plan.

During the forum, one woman began to wail in the audience out of grief. Clinton asked to meet with the mother, Freda Bogan, afterwards, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported. Bogan’s son was murdered 15 years ago.

During the forum Clinton dinged “my opponent” for his record on gun control and pledged to be tough enough to take on the gun lobby and fight for justice for these mothers.

“We have a shortage of hope in the lives of too many young people,” Clinton said. “The leading cause of death of young African American men is homicide. That is more than the next 9 causes of death combined.”

She said criminal justice reforms need to be addressed but also community initiatives: “We need to figure out how … to embrace and confront and encircle these young men who are the principle perpetrators of the violence.”
From the "lowest common denominator" files ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Hillary cracks up at joke about Bill’s affairs
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 08:34:07 pm »
Clinton cracked up and patted Reed-Veal on the back when she heard those words, as the crowd roared with laughter.

Yeah real funny...Is this funny to?
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hillary-had-several-abortions-kept-chelsea-for-political-appearances-bills-former-lover-says/
Hillary ‘had several abortions’, kept Chelsea for political appearances: Bill’s former lover
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 08:49:51 pm »
Would anything surprise us about that cackling incompetent shrew?

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 09:09:28 pm »
By Marisa Schultz
March 29, 2016 | 3:27pm
New York PostFrom the "lowest common denominator" files ...
What a nightmare.

Wingnut

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 10:08:13 pm »
Would anything surprise us about that cackling incompetent shrew?

Filling for divorce from Bill is about all I can think of.   Well, she probably would do that if it would help her win the election.

So I change my mind to say.....   

Nope nothing would surpise me.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2016, 10:43:41 pm »
The 'toons give new meaning to the word "dysfunctional."

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2016, 11:21:22 pm »
Hillary channels Satan himself. She could be his wife.

And the Leftists love it. That is where they live. They have no problem with it at all.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2016, 11:52:40 pm »
Yeah real funny...Is this funny to?
http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hillary-had-several-abortions-kept-chelsea-for-political-appearances-bills-former-lover-says/
Hillary ‘had several abortions’, kept Chelsea for political appearances: Bill’s former lover

If this is true, I find it quite disturbing and it would be not only heartbreaking but humiliating for Chelsea.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2016, 12:54:25 am »
If this is true, I find it quite disturbing and it would be not only heartbreaking but humiliating for Chelsea.
Yeah, if you're the offspring of such a vile creature, how do you take that bit of news that she didn't kill you, unlike your siblings, just for the optics?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2016, 01:00:07 am »
Can't use any of this against Trump.  He did the very same stuff.  Too bad.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2016, 01:11:50 am »
Can't use any of this against Trump.  He did the very same stuff.  Too bad.
It's okay, we can talk about other people. This isn't the "all Trump, all the time" forum. The ultimate enemy is Hillary, remember?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2016, 01:13:25 am »
It's okay, we can talk about other people. This isn't the "all Trump, all the time" forum. The ultimate enemy is Hillary, remember?

For me, both are.

#NeverHillary
#NeverTrump
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

A-Lert

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2016, 01:18:42 am »
Hillary channels Satan himself. She could be his wife.

And the Leftists love it. That is where they live. They have no problem with it at all.

She's married to a sexual predator who she enabled. I just don't know which one is Satan.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2016, 01:29:14 am »
Whirled Nuts Daily weighs in with this:
NEW YORK – Is Chelsea Clinton not the daughter of Bill Clinton?

That’s been a rumor swirling in the dark underworld of Clinton family speculation for years.

But a new book by Roger Stone and Robert Morrow, “The Clintons’ War on Women,” takes the story to a new level – naming the actual biological father as Webb Hubbell, Hillary Clinton’s partner at the Little Rock Rose Law Firm and, later, associate attorney general of the U.S. in the Clinton administration.

“The Clintons’ War on Women” is available now at the WND Superstore

The accusation garnered more attention last weekend when a video surfaced in which Morrow confronts Chelsea Clinton about the story at an Austin, Texas, book-signing event at which she was promoting her children’s book, “It’s Your World: Get Informed, Get Inspired, & Get Going.”

“Hey, Chelsea,” Morrow asked as he approached Chelsea signing books. “Has your mother ever told you you’re the daughter of Webb Hubbell and not Bill Clinton?”

“I’m so proud to be my parents’ daughter,” Chelsea answered, without specifying the identity of the parents of whom she was proud to be the daughter.

WND caught up with Hubbell by telephone Wednesday to ask him about the accusations in the Stone-Morrow book.

“I have not read Roger Stone’s book, and I don’t plan to. Thank you very much,” said Hubbell abruptly.

When asked specifically about the accusation that he was Chelsea Clinton’s biological father, Hubbell responded: “No comment.”

In a recent post on the blog Before It’s News, Morrow recounted a 2007 conversation with Time reporter Karen Tumulty.

“Well, you do know that Chelsea is the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell and not Bill Clinton,” he said.

“Tumulty’s response was interesting – she did not deny or challenge this blockbuster assertion but rather just seemed to confirm it by her awkward silence and accepting non-denial,” Morrow wrote.

In the blog post, Morrow also reported he subsequently asked an unnamed “longtime high-level Republican operative” a similar question: “How long have you known that Chelsea was the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell?

“He said since 1992,” Morrow continued.

“Then I asked, ‘Why didn’t you use it in the 1992 presidential campaign?’ His answer: ‘Because I was not running the 1992 campaign.’”

Morrow then asked, “Would you say that most high level Republican and Democratic political operatives know that Chelsea is the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell?”

The longtime GOP replied, “Yes.”
link

Wingnut

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2016, 01:38:38 am »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2016, 01:39:18 am »
She's married to a sexual predator who she enabled. I just don't know which one is Satan.

You can be a surrogate of Satan without being actually Satan. I think they are both in bed with him.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2016, 01:44:54 am »
You can be a surrogate of Satan without being actually Satan. I think they are both in bed with him.
AHA!

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2016, 01:55:56 am »

Wow. That's crazy.

I don't know. But it certainly seems plausible.

rangerrebew

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2016, 10:08:42 am »
Bill’s Alleged Mistress: Hillary Had ‘Several Abortions,’ Kept Chelsea To Advance Her Career [VIDEO]

Posted By Christian Datoc On 3:30 PM 03/29/2016 In | No Comments

[dcquiz] In an interview with the American Mirror, Sally Miller — who claims she was a mistress of former President Bill Clinton — alleges that Hillary had “several abortions” and only decided to keep Chelsea after Bill convinced her it would benefit their political careers.

“She had several abortions before she had Chelsea, and it was only because Bill convinced her that if they were ever to move up in politics, they had to have a child, because that’s what the political analysts had said,” Miller explained. “They’ve got to see her [Hillary] as a human.”

“I think in society, they always say, ‘if you were a mother, you can’t be half bad,’ you know,” she continued. “There has to be some love or gentleness or compassion within you if you’ve birthed a child, but that’s not true.”

WATCH:

This isn’t Miller’s first attack against Clinton.

In February, she claimed the former secretary of state was a lesbian. (RELATED: Bill’s Alleged Mistress Spills The Beans On The Clintons)

Follow Datoc on Twitter and Facebook

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2016/03/29/bills-alleged-mistress-hillary-had-several-abortions-video/

Online libertybele

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2016, 12:45:27 pm »
It is common knowledge that Bill had several mistresses, but obviously there seems to be a possibility that Hillary herself isn't all that innocent.  Bill having multiple affairs has been widely accepted by the DEMS and its electorate, but what if it was found that Hillary had an affair(s)? I wonder what if anything would happen to her chances of being president? Chances are nothing. After all, her responsibility for four dead Americans has had absolutely no impact on her supporters. The moral decay within this country is very sad and the double-standards set for the DEM party always seems to prevail.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.