Author Topic: Cruz: ‘Donald Trump May Be a Rat But I Have No Desire to Copulate With Him’  (Read 5042 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
There is something very wrong with Ted Cruz.   **nononono*

Without going through all the comments, you do understand the context of the 'rat-f*****' quote, right?

Will you say the same thing about Trump when you look up the context of where 'rat-f****' came from?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Cruz was stupid.

Your average viewer/reader doesn't give a crap about the etymology of phrases - they accept them in their own experience and vernacular.
There were far more elegant ways for Cruz to have gotten his point across. He really should spend some time watching parliamentary debates.

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I don't know what is going on anymore. I don't know who i support.

#confused
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline ABX

Cruz was stupid.

Your average viewer/reader doesn't give a crap about the etymology of phrases - they accept them in their own experience and vernacular.
There were far more elegant ways for Cruz to have gotten his point across. He really should spend some time watching parliamentary debates.

I will agree with that, he shouldn't use vague references to Trump's big guy Roger Stone and his 'rat-f****' Republican list. Most people won't know about that and it will just be used against him.

Cruz does need to improve on his speeches and understand, the way this is going, he isn't speaking to a politically astute voter base any more. Even those on his side who are engaged are starting to treat this like a WWE wrasslin match and they want WWE catch-phrases, not nuanced historical references.

Offline ABX

#confused

Support whomever is closest to your values that you trust will not sway from those.

All the rest of this is just arena entertainment to keep the masses entertained.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The ONLY thing Trump supporters  understand is that he TALKS big and bad! 

Nothing else matters to them!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Trump/Cruz, they seem to be reversed reflections of each other.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Trump/Cruz, they seem to be reversed reflections of each other.

But which one is the Sith?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
They need to team up. Together, they would be something the world has never seen before.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
But which one is the Sith?
Donald Trump!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

A-Lert

Are you competing for least intelligent allegation of the day?

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
A guy calling himself BIG criticizes another man for talking BIG ??

Gotta run that one through my logic tester one more time.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Nope! Simply telling the TRUTH!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LottieDah

#confused

Kasich is the only adult in the room.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Don't do it. My logic tester exploded weeks ago. Dangerous. Now I can't tell night from day.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2016, 10:05:35 pm by 240B »

A-Lert

Nope! Simply telling the TRUTH!

No, you're lying.

A-Lert

There is little that is rational or logical about the anti-Trumps. Just a few of the things the anti-Trumps have discussed are his hair, skin color, wife/wives, religion, business failures, brashness, rudeness, crudeness, etc. Their hate overwhelms common sense.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Things are gettin' real screwy 'round here.

And 'round the campaign, too!

Deese guys are runnin' for president ????

Somebody put in a call to Scott Walker!  <g>

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
No, you're lying.

That's  the second time today you've called me a liar. I DO NOT lie and you cannot point to a single instance where i have done so! That, I believe, makes YOU the liar!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

A-Lert

That's  the second time today you've called me a liar. I DO NOT lie and you cannot point to a single instance where i have done so! That, I believe, makes YOU the liar!

Quote from: Bigun on Today at 04:50:56 PM

It's still a lie. It will always remain a lie. What matters is the desire to put this country on the right track again.

http://deadline.com/2015/06/donald-trump-isis-bill-oreilly-jeb-bush-hillary-clinton-video-1201445840/
Trump’s putting China on notice too.

“We have rebuilt China,” he told O’Reilly. “They have taken our jobs, they’ve taken our manufacturing, they’ve taken everything from us. … They’ve taken money. Do you know that right now we owe China $1.3 trillion? We’re paying them interest. What you do to China is you say if you don’t behave we’re going to have to start taxing your goods coming into this country. … They charge us tariffs. We don’t charge them because we’re stupid.  They charge us. And the largest bank in the world is right under this floor.”

Would Congress approve all of his proposed changes?

“Absolutely. I’ve been dealing with politicians all my life,” Trump said. “They’ll fold. They did a – that’s just what they do, Bill.”

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Quote from: Bigun on Today at 04:50:56 PM

It's still a lie. It will always remain a lie. What matters is the desire to put this country on the right track again.

http://deadline.com/2015/06/donald-trump-isis-bill-oreilly-jeb-bush-hillary-clinton-video-1201445840/
Trump’s putting China on notice too.

“We have rebuilt China,” he told O’Reilly. “They have taken our jobs, they’ve taken our manufacturing, they’ve taken everything from us. … They’ve taken money. Do you know that right now we owe China $1.3 trillion? We’re paying them interest. What you do to China is you say if you don’t behave we’re going to have to start taxing your goods coming into this country. … They charge us tariffs. We don’t charge them because we’re stupid.  They charge us. And the largest bank in the world is right under this floor.”

Would Congress approve all of his proposed changes?

“Absolutely. I’ve been dealing with politicians all my life,” Trump said. “They’ll fold. They did a – that’s just what they do, Bill.”

Just because you choose to believe in a fairy tale does not make anything I said a lie!  Never has and never will!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
They need to team up. Together, they would be something the world has never seen before.

Careful I am getting ready to loose it!

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
As to whether Cruz should have said that?  I wouldn't but I am not faulting him after an attack on his family like that.  Not sure that Cruz saying that has done anything but bring him up in the polls.  It may have nothing to do with it but he is just fine.  People do not seem to be offended at all.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.