Author Topic: Tump, Cruz & Terrorism & what I hope happens  (Read 812 times)

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
Tump, Cruz & Terrorism & what I hope happens
« on: March 24, 2016, 01:50:24 am »
I hope one of these guys ends up in the Oval and I hope this occurs right after the Muzzies blow up something on US soil:

Mr Prez, a radical Muslim just set off a bomb at the mall, he was killed and so was 1 US Citizen and 2 wounded...seems his bomb did not go completely off.

Thank you for the Info, CONTACT the JCS and every Commander at every CONUS MACOM to report to the large briefing room at 1200 hrs tomorrow, no excuses!

Next day at 1200 hrs:  Gentlemen I have never been in uniform, but now I am the Supreme Commander, the CiC of our Armed Forces.  That said I am not going to be an arm chair soldier from the WH.  I will put my full faith and trust in you as Professional soldiers to advise me on what actions you must take to be successful.  Having said that, some of you were promoted to your Command and in the General Officer ranks by Obama.  PC BS is OUT and if you supported and promulgated it you to are OUT, suggest you put in your retirement papers before close of business today and check the box that says Immediate Release from Active Duty if not sooner.

Everyone here knows what occured at a Mall yesterday, if you don't please raise your hand.  OK, you 7 folks that raised your hand, put in your retirement papers NOW!

The rest of you I want all of the Armed Forces on full alert by COB today.  I want a full set of battle plans and war plans to follow.  1st draft presented in this room Monday at 1200 hrs be prepared for my guidance.

All you CO's that command war fighters in the Combat arms, AF Tactical Air, Navy Combat Ships, Army/Marines clean your weapons, SOCOM, recall ALL personnel on leave status.

Folks we are no longer at war, we are going to war.  I will be putting out a global message from the Oval Office tomorrow that will tell the world that if they know or think they know a radical Muslim or wannabe terrorist it behooves them to get physically far far away.  Our SMART bombs have a kill radius of 100 meters...starting and we have stuff in our inventory that has a kill radius measured in miles.

There is NOTHING off the table EXCEPT LOSING, and we will not lose.  We will lay waste to every radical known hangout across the globe.  We will give no quarter and if you are capturing terrorists then you ain't fighting hard enough.

I want 100% of our soldiers prepared to deploy OCONUS within 24 hrs.  ANY soldier that cannot do so will be discharged immediately...there is no room for the sick, lame and lazy in my military, we are here to fight wars and defend this country, if you can't or won't then you can tell them to go flip burgers at McDonalds.

Thank you and see you Monday 1200 hrs with war plans in your hand.

Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...