Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 818655 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #3475 on: October 19, 2020, 03:35:39 pm »

« Reply #3476 on: October 19, 2020, 07:10:36 pm »
 88devil

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3477 on: October 19, 2020, 11:29:41 pm »
A Tweet that didn't age well:

« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 11:30:51 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3478 on: October 20, 2020, 06:38:33 am »

Just goes to show you some people will believe anything...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3479 on: October 20, 2020, 07:31:35 am »
Just goes to show you some people will believe anything...

@Smokin Joe

Not surprising in this day and age of a wink being called a sexual assault.

The only thing surprising is there is one who HASN'T been accused of sexual assault.

"The conviction without a trial."

Or maybe "Conviction by accusation?"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

« Reply #3480 on: October 20, 2020, 11:14:42 am »

« Reply #3481 on: October 20, 2020, 11:15:41 am »

O.M.G.   888mouth

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #3482 on: October 20, 2020, 11:38:45 am »

Toobin's "episode" is just astonishing.  Spectacular instantaneous self-destruction.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 11:40:05 am by Lando Lincoln »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline corbe

« Reply #3483 on: October 20, 2020, 08:36:54 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3484 on: October 22, 2020, 09:55:00 pm »
Never so appropriate:

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline corbe

« Reply #3485 on: October 23, 2020, 12:20:45 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3486 on: October 23, 2020, 12:05:38 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #3487 on: October 23, 2020, 12:27:44 pm »

This is a painting (mural) that a guy has painted on an old grain elevator here in Monett, MO. And the picture does not do it justice. It is absolutely gorgeous.

@roamer_1

I sincerely hope this is the first thing you see every time you walk out of your house.   :tongue2:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 12:28:30 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #3488 on: October 23, 2020, 12:59:05 pm »

This is a painting (mural) that a guy has painted on an old grain elevator here in Monett, MO. And the picture does not do it justice. It is absolutely gorgeous.

@roamer_1

I sincerely hope this is the first thing you see every time you walk out of your house.   :tongue2:

That is spectacular!
John Steinbeck

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3489 on: October 23, 2020, 01:19:06 pm »

@roamer_1

Well @DCPatriot , I take that as a compliment... suggesting I have an eagle eye, I take it... Or that I am far seeing... But unfortunately, I cannot see Missouri from here.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #3490 on: October 23, 2020, 01:23:38 pm »
Well @DCPatriot , I take that as a compliment... suggesting I have an eagle eye, I take it... Or that I am far seeing... But unfortunately, I cannot see Missouri from here.

ROFL!!!   

Well, you sure got me there!   :bolt:

:beer:

Offline verga

« Reply #3491 on: October 23, 2020, 01:31:40 pm »
But can you see Russia from your front porch?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #3492 on: October 23, 2020, 01:35:59 pm »
ROFL!!!   

Well, you sure got me there!   :bolt:

:beer:

@roamer_1 @DCPatriot

An oldie but (maybe) goodie:

A blonde was a contestant on a game show in LA.  She was asked, "what is further away; Texas or the moon?" She shrugged and said, "Well, I can't see Texas..."

John Steinbeck

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3493 on: October 23, 2020, 01:37:16 pm »

No. Canada maybe...

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #3494 on: October 23, 2020, 01:39:22 pm »
No. Canada maybe...

My brother can.  His property line is the international boundary between Canada and the U.S.  Seriously.
John Steinbeck

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #3495 on: October 23, 2020, 01:54:45 pm »
@roamer_1 @DCPatriot

An oldie but (maybe) goodie:

A blonde was a contestant on a game show in LA.  She was asked, "what is further away; Texas or the moon?" She shrugged and said, "Well, I can't see Texas..."

@Lando Lincoln

ROFL!   :beer:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3496 on: October 23, 2020, 02:04:40 pm »
My brother can.  His property line is the international boundary between Canada and the U.S.  Seriously.

I am roughly 60 miles off... If I look northward from my porch, which is actually facing east, I can see a ways... Overlooking the Whitefish range, which is low enough to see past through a pass almost due north. I have never really contemplated what I am seeing past it...

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3497 on: October 23, 2020, 02:08:37 pm »
She shrugged and said, "Well, I can't see Texas..."

:laugh: :beer:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3498 on: October 23, 2020, 03:20:21 pm »

Ask Tina Fey.  She's the person who said it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #3499 on: October 23, 2020, 04:05:24 pm »
I am roughly 60 miles off... If I look northward from my porch, which is actually facing east, I can see a ways... Overlooking the Whitefish range, which is low enough to see past through a pass almost due north. I have never really contemplated what I am seeing past it...

I was raised within sight of Canada across the Niagara River at the Peace Bridge into Ontario.

Could go to lunch in Canada and be back to work in an hour.