Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 817886 times)

Offline corbe

Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #3050 on: June 05, 2020, 12:27:49 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3051 on: June 05, 2020, 12:29:32 am »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3052 on: June 05, 2020, 12:38:16 am »
"That's a man, baby!"

We got some new neighbors, across the street, a couple months back.

My son told my wife she was nice but he was kinda an a-hole.

My wife told my son...That's NOT a man, baby...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3054 on: June 05, 2020, 04:20:38 pm »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3055 on: June 05, 2020, 05:27:51 pm »

https://twitter.com/bhrenton/status/1267582197042741248/photo/1

Still no evidence of tear gas, rubber bullets, or people getting the shit beat out of them?  That may be problematic for your argument considering that the evidence you did provide actually confirmed the Park Police account.  Perhaps if you took a step back, admitted the obvious that the 'tear gas/rubber bullet/people getting the shit beat out of them' narrative was a complete lie, then maybe several degrees credibility could be restored.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #3056 on: June 05, 2020, 05:30:25 pm »
Is that Cuomo or de Blasio?
Nah, Northam

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3057 on: June 05, 2020, 05:53:39 pm »
Nah, Northam

But the skin isn't blackened ... wink777
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

« Reply #3058 on: June 06, 2020, 01:27:58 am »
Still no evidence of tear gas, rubber bullets, or people getting the shit beat out of them?  That may be problematic for your argument considering that the evidence you did provide actually confirmed the Park Police account.  Perhaps if you took a step back, admitted the obvious that the 'tear gas/rubber bullet/people getting the shit beat out of them' narrative was a complete lie, then maybe several degrees credibility could be restored.

I'm content with the evidence provided by the power of my own sight.  I don't expect to have any credibility with you.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3059 on: June 06, 2020, 01:36:05 am »
I'm content with the evidence provided by the power of my own sight.  I don't expect to have any credibility with you.
So, where did you see this? I'm curious.
 (Please keep in mind that shit in the streets is not necessarily evidence it was beaten out of anyone).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3060 on: June 06, 2020, 06:01:44 am »

You've heard of "eyewitness" testimony.

You have a problem with the military using "force" against insurrection?

I have a problem with me having to do the xucking job I am paying someone else to do.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

« Reply #3061 on: June 06, 2020, 08:51:26 am »
So, where did you see this? I'm curious.
 (Please keep in mind that shit in the streets is not necessarily evidence it was beaten out of anyone).
@Smokin Joe
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrMoqSPZym0&feature=youtu.be

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3062 on: June 06, 2020, 09:36:34 am »
@Once-Ler

I have a question for you.

In the Memeber's Lounge.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3063 on: June 06, 2020, 03:30:51 pm »

« Reply #3064 on: June 06, 2020, 03:44:05 pm »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3065 on: June 06, 2020, 04:48:18 pm »

NO dought. 

How dare @Weird Tolkienish Figure show his white privilege by showing his white privilege without actually showing his white privilege

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3066 on: June 06, 2020, 04:52:46 pm »

George Soros is the founder and chair of the Open Society Foundations. He has given away more than $32 billion of
his personal fortune to fund the Open Society Foundations’ work around the world.

The Open Society Foundations are active in more than 120 countries around the world. Our national and regional foundations and thematic programs give thousands of grants every year towards building inclusive and vibrant democracies. Our vision is a call for change—change in the way we think about others, and in the ways we work together.

Economic Equity and Justice
The Open Society Foundations work to promote fiscal and economic development that advances social justice through openness, accountability, and equity.

In addition to giving grants to civil society organizations, we also fund technical assistance to governments and policymakers. Our impact investment arm, the Soros Economic Development Fund, invests in ventures that deliver positive social change, with a focus on benefiting, amongst others, refugees and host communities, Roma, women in the informal economy, and smallholder farmers.

Equality and Antidiscrimination
The Open Society Foundations view equal treatment for all—regardless of ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, or sexual identity—

On a range of issues, affecting diverse populations, we support groups that speak out and litigate on behalf of communities who face discrimination—at work, on the street, in access to health care and other public services, or before the law.

Racial Justice in the United States
Open Society-U.S. support groups that work on a range of issues affecting communities of color, including the racial wealth gap, a justice system that disproportionately incarcerates African Americans, and overly punitive school discipline policies. We have also focused on efforts to improve opportunities for black men and boys in the United States, and to support the development of the next generation of minority communities across the country.   

Demonstrators gather after marching at the Louisiana Capitol to protest the shooting of Alton Sterling
in Baton Rouge, Louisiana on July 9, 2016.

Statelessness
An estimated 14 million people around the world are stateless—often lacking the identity documents they need to secure access to public services such as health care and education. The Open Society Justice Initiative has taken a global lead in pursuing legal action to address statelessness, which can fuel conflict and exclude entire communities from access to their rights.

The Trump Administration’s Unconscionable Refugee Policy
The Trump administration is considering a further cut in the already small number of refugees admitted to the United States, according to reporters covering the White House and advocates for refugees. That news does not come as a surprise and it seems evident that the policy goal is tied to the president’s campaign for reelection in 2020. Trump is determined to show that he is making good on the hostility to migrants that he manifested in his presidential campaign in 2016.

Human Rights Movements and Institutions
The Open Society Foundations fund human rights groups around the world, from global advocacy organizations to smaller national and local groups, that stand up for the rights of all.

We are committed to upholding the rights described by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights—from civil and political rights, such as the right to free assembly and freedom of speech, to economic and social rights, such as the right to education, food, and housing.

Concern for human rights informs all our work. Our Human Rights Initiative focuses in particular on challenging impunity and ensuring accountability, tackling discrimination and abusive practices in law enforcement and criminal justice, and defending freedoms of expression, assembly and association.

Our in-house legal arm, the Open Society Justice Initiative, also seeks to expand and protect human rights through strategic litigation before both regional tribunals and the human rights committees of the United Nations.

A march in support of reproductive rights in Dublin, Ireland. © Deirdre Brennan/Redux

We support efforts throughout the world to end human rights abuses linked to government counter-terrorism efforts. This support has included seeking to strengthen overview and accountability for the use of armed drones by the United States and its allies, and challenging the program of illegal rendition and torture of suspects launched by the CIA after the September 11, 2001, attacks on the United States.

More:  https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/what-we-do

« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 05:14:52 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3067 on: June 06, 2020, 05:24:43 pm »

FFS.  :smokin:

Thankx for putting the face of evil in front of me when I was in chewing on the head of a bat.

@Jazzhead  pointed out something I am still thinking about.

The silent minority-majority.

Don't stop.

@Right_in_Virginia

Don't stop.

When you scream Ice Cream.  :patriot: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

@aligncare

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3068 on: June 06, 2020, 06:42:40 pm »

« Reply #3069 on: June 06, 2020, 07:37:57 pm »

Reenactment of the brave storming of St John's Church. 888heartkitty

« Reply #3070 on: June 06, 2020, 07:39:22 pm »

Kneeling in a church?  You'll never see my President kneel!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3071 on: June 06, 2020, 08:30:38 pm »
Your right, Trump would never kneel with his ass to the Crucifix with a bunch of clowns behind him he's pandering to for a photo op in church, praise Biden who crawled out of his hidey-hole for.

« Reply #3072 on: June 06, 2020, 08:40:57 pm »
Your right, Trump would never kneel with his ass to the Crucifix with a bunch of clowns behind him

Shame on Biden for going to a Black church during these protests.  You'll never see my President do that either.

he's pandering to for a photo op in church,

as opposed to a photo op outside St. John's Episcopal church

praise Biden who crawled out of his hidey-hole for.

as opposed to Trump who crawled out of his American people protective bunker.

Great post @GtHawk , I hope you are reading it.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3073 on: June 06, 2020, 08:53:54 pm »

There are two different forms of energy that rule the world. They have whinewavereciprocatoingtakeout to prove it.

One is SC

One is SC.

Done deal before Adam even had a chance.

Oh and Hey, EFF you, and all you crawl to. You worthless POS. Your snark has been measured, by 16 different agencies that don't share info with each other.  So, fair warning. I take their word for you.

@Cyber Liberty  getting better
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 08:54:46 pm by bigheadfred »

« Reply #3074 on: June 06, 2020, 08:59:30 pm »
There are two different forms of energy that rule the world. They have whinewavereciprocatoingtakeout to prove it.

One is SC

One is SC.

Done deal before Adam even had a chance.

Oh and Hey, EFF you, and all you crawl to. You worthless POS. Your snark has been measured, by 16 different agencies that don't share info with each other.  So, fair warning. I take their word for you.

@Cyber Liberty  getting better

You responded to my post so I guess this is aimed at me.  Sorry I don't understand it.