Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 817503 times)

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #2050 on: November 22, 2019, 03:46:13 am »

@Bigun

I think I remember reading something about Lady Lindsey saying he was going to subpoena Schiff and other Dims from that travesty,and call witnesses in a Senate trial. IIRC,Lady Lindsey is/was a Colonel in the AF JAG,or whatever they call it,even though we all like to make fun of her,she IS pretty damn smart,and homos have a stereotyped reputation for being viscous once they get going. I think Lindsey is genuinely wound up about this one so IF he does,it should be very interesting to watch.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 03:47:22 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2051 on: November 22, 2019, 04:08:28 am »

Page needs to be between McCabe and Strzok each with a hand on her ass.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2052 on: November 23, 2019, 02:30:47 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2053 on: November 23, 2019, 03:37:52 pm »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2054 on: November 23, 2019, 03:46:54 pm »

The whiteboard needs more room. Or maybe a second whiteboard ready for a second Trump term.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2055 on: November 23, 2019, 04:02:38 pm »
The whiteboard needs more room. Or maybe a second whiteboard ready for a second Trump term.

We are definitely getting there @PeteS in CA

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2056 on: November 23, 2019, 04:35:16 pm »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2057 on: November 23, 2019, 04:46:06 pm »

@Bigun

And there it is. Trump isn't a fellow career politician,so he has never been hooked up with any of the career politicians in their graft deals where they all obtain "Mutually Assured Destruction" if they try to rat out anyone else. The Ukrainian deal where the Dims included Romney in on the graft by giving his son a board seat is an example.  It insured that none of the other alleged Republicans would expose the Dim corruption because they couldn't do that without exposing the alleged Republican corruption.

Along comes Trump and blows their protection out of the water because he is NOT a career politician,and has never been involved in any of their back alley deals.

This also has to have a lot of the career alleged Republicans sweating it out,too. Right now Romney,the "squeaky clean religious guy" is the only one whose name has been mentioned,but you can bet your bippy there are more.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2058 on: November 23, 2019, 05:00:31 pm »
@Bigun

And there it is. Trump isn't a fellow career politician,so he has never been hooked up with any of the career politicians in their graft deals where they all obtain "Mutually Assured Destruction" if they try to rat out anyone else. The Ukrainian deal where the Dims included Romney in on the graft by giving his son a board seat is an example.  It insured that none of the other alleged Republicans would expose the Dim corruption because they couldn't do that without exposing the alleged Republican corruption.

Along comes Trump and blows their protection out of the water because he is NOT a career politician,and has never been involved in any of their back alley deals.

This also has to have a lot of the career alleged Republicans sweating it out,too. Right now Romney,the "squeaky clean religious guy" is the only one whose name has been mentioned,but you can bet your bippy there are more.

@sneakypete

Things are going to suck if this bunch get away with their crimes, and Trump gets deposed (either via Impeachment or loss of an Election).  People will give up on the political "system" stopping the graft, and that's when they'll start barricading themselves in their homes.    They'll switch from the ballot box to the ammo box when the freshly-encouraged (but still law-breaking) bureaucrats come calling. 

There's a pressure relief valve as long as people think they can fix things by voting, and that valve gets stopped up when the public finally realizes that voting will never fix what's wrong with this goobermint that people fear.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 05:01:19 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2059 on: November 23, 2019, 05:07:33 pm »
@Bigun

:yowsa:  Been say the same thing for quite some time now @sneakypete

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2060 on: November 23, 2019, 05:10:15 pm »
@sneakypete

Things are going to suck if this bunch get away with their crimes, and Trump gets deposed (either via Impeachment or loss of an Election).  People will give up on the political "system" stopping the graft, and that's when they'll start barricading themselves in their homes.    They'll switch from the ballot box to the ammo box when the freshly-encouraged (but still law-breaking) bureaucrats come calling. 

There's a pressure relief valve as long as people think they can fix things by voting, and that valve gets stopped up when the public finally realizes that voting will never fix what's wrong with this goobermint that people fear.

And that @Cyber Liberty is my greatest fear.  But I have no doubt it's coming sooner rather than later.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2061 on: November 23, 2019, 08:45:36 pm »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2062 on: November 23, 2019, 10:24:36 pm »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2063 on: November 24, 2019, 04:12:15 am »

« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 06:09:06 am by Once-Ler »

Offline corbe

« Reply #2064 on: November 24, 2019, 07:36:04 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2065 on: November 25, 2019, 02:24:37 pm »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2066 on: November 25, 2019, 02:38:35 pm »

TRUE, not long ago... but not anymore. NONE of that list applies to me. And most of the last generations would say the same. The internet changed everything.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2067 on: November 25, 2019, 02:41:22 pm »
TRUE, not long ago... but not anymore. NONE of that list applies to me. And most of the last generations would say the same. The internet changed everything.

So where does the stuff you watch get its content from if not those six corporations? @roamer_1 ?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2068 on: November 25, 2019, 03:30:28 pm »
So where does the stuff you watch get its content from if not those six corporations? @roamer_1 ?

@Bigun

Most of what I watch is Youtube and the like, from independent contractors... Same with news - I am far more likely to listen to the Daily Wire and the like than to any newscorp nonsense... Other than fox on the radio, which I pay no real mind to. And the radio- My main radio station is a bandit one-horse station, and all the rest, I am mainly using for music.

The only real major corp I am subscribed to is Netflix, which is less than a quarter of my viewing, and that, mostly binging and movies.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2069 on: November 25, 2019, 03:43:01 pm »
Townhall, PJMedia, and Hot Air are owned by the same company, but I doubt that Salem Media is one of the meme's 6 Bogey-Corporations. Salem also owns a network of radio stations, some religious, some news/politics/commentary.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2070 on: November 26, 2019, 12:49:21 am »

@roamer_1

The term "unintended consequences" was created because of the internet. I have no doubt the globalists saw it as a tool to enforce instant control over the entire world,but it seems to have backfired on them,hasn't it? Even the Chinese in Hong Kong are rising up and fighting for freedom.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #2071 on: November 26, 2019, 01:20:25 am »
@roamer_1

The term "unintended consequences" was created because of the internet. I have no doubt the globalists saw it as a tool to enforce instant control over the entire world,but it seems to have backfired on them,hasn't it? Even the Chinese in Hong Kong are rising up and fighting for freedom.

@sneakypete

Yes and no, Sneaks... It could still go either way... In fact, it is likely to go the wrong way. But for now, it is a blessing.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2072 on: November 26, 2019, 06:34:34 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2073 on: November 26, 2019, 07:26:41 pm »

If she wants that to happen, she'd better kick off soon, before Trump "flips" the Ninth Circus Court of Appeals to sane.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 11:30:21 pm by PeteS in CA »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2074 on: November 26, 2019, 11:13:31 pm »

Is this one of those How do you keep the Ninth Circus in Suspense things?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley