Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 817708 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #2026 on: November 14, 2019, 07:56:56 pm »
https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/14/warren-billionaire-tears-mug/

Warren’s ‘Billionaire Tears’ Mug Is Sold Through A Billionaire-Run Company

A billionaire stands to benefit financially from the sales of Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s new “Billionaire Tears” mug.

The $25 mug, which Warren’s presidential campaign introduced Wednesday, is sold through Shopify, a Canadian e-commerce company whose founder and CEO, Tobias Lütke, is worth an estimated $2.8 billion.

:silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline verga

« Reply #2027 on: November 14, 2019, 08:11:17 pm »
https://dailycaller.com/2019/11/14/warren-billionaire-tears-mug/

Warren’s ‘Billionaire Tears’ Mug Is Sold Through A Billionaire-Run Company

:silly:
I think Ben Shapiro might have a Trademark infringement case against her.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

« Reply #2028 on: November 14, 2019, 08:24:47 pm »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2029 on: November 15, 2019, 12:29:42 am »

Frame at lower left starts off with a lie.  ("In return for releasing aid . . .") 
False premise invalidates the conclusion.  See attachment.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2030 on: November 16, 2019, 04:46:42 pm »

« Reply #2031 on: November 16, 2019, 07:50:29 pm »

« Reply #2032 on: November 17, 2019, 01:01:47 am »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2033 on: November 17, 2019, 01:12:53 am »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2034 on: November 17, 2019, 02:26:44 pm »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2035 on: November 18, 2019, 04:10:42 pm »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2036 on: November 18, 2019, 05:11:14 pm »

@Bigun

THANK YOU ,THANK YOU,THANK YOU!

WHY the alleged Republicans didn't use this against the Dims during the impeachment hearings is a mystery to me. Allowing the Dims to get by with just defending Hunter Biden like it was a minor thing that never happens is inexcusable.  THIS was our big chance to make Steve and Sally Sixpack aware of what was going on,and we blew it. You can believe they will never read about it in their hometown newspapers.

Besides the child with the board seat on a Ukrainian board,Pelosi also has a husband who is the Chief Legal Consul for the Chinese government business interests in the US,INCLUDING the Chinese Arms Manufacturer NORINCO,when they were still selling guns in the US. Think about the hypocrisy of that one for a moment.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 05:13:46 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2037 on: November 18, 2019, 05:35:41 pm »
Besides the child with the board seat on a Ukrainian board,Pelosi ...

Unlike Hunter Biden, Paul Pelosi Jr. has had quite a few years' experience in the energy business. I'm not saying his being on the board of a Ukrainian energy company wasn't a political move by the company, just that if it was it was less blatant than with Hunter Biden.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2038 on: November 18, 2019, 05:37:35 pm »
@Bigun

THANK YOU ,THANK YOU,THANK YOU!

WHY the alleged Republicans didn't use this against the Dims during the impeachment hearings is a mystery to me. Allowing the Dims to get by with just defending Hunter Biden like it was a minor thing that never happens is inexcusable.  THIS was our big chance to make Steve and Sally Sixpack aware of what was going on,and we blew it. You can believe they will never read about it in their hometown newspapers.

Besides the child with the board seat on a Ukrainian board,Pelosi also has a husband who is the Chief Legal Consul for the Chinese government business interests in the US,INCLUDING the Chinese Arms Manufacturer NORINCO,when they were still selling guns in the US. Think about the hypocrisy of that one for a moment.

:yowsa: It seems like someone other than you and I would notice that @sneakypete

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2039 on: November 18, 2019, 06:47:41 pm »

Facebook interrupted my being able to post this on my timeline just now....had to prove that I wasn't a "robot" and then they STILL suggested that I not post it.

They certainly weren't discussing Barack's NCAA brackets at those 500+ Whitehouse meetings...on and off site.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2040 on: November 18, 2019, 06:55:08 pm »
Facebook interrupted my being able to post this on my timeline just now....had to prove that I wasn't a "robot" and then they STILL suggested that I not post it.

They certainly weren't discussing Barack's NCAA brackets at those 500+ Whitehouse meetings...on and off site.

Yeah! They just took mine down W/O comment.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2041 on: November 18, 2019, 07:17:52 pm »
Yeah! They just took mine down W/O comment.
Zuckerberg's censorship gang is hard at work!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2042 on: November 19, 2019, 12:11:05 am »

You KNOW it's the truth, because Joe Biden isn't on this one.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 12:11:59 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

« Reply #2043 on: November 19, 2019, 04:54:23 am »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2044 on: November 20, 2019, 10:17:09 am »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2045 on: November 20, 2019, 02:27:32 pm »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2046 on: November 20, 2019, 06:41:30 pm »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2047 on: November 21, 2019, 07:09:21 pm »
title andromedon
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2048 on: November 22, 2019, 01:14:39 am »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #2049 on: November 22, 2019, 01:39:03 am »