Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 817889 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #1875 on: October 05, 2019, 01:27:18 pm »
From the Young Black Leadership Conference at the White House on Oct 4, 2019

@Right_in_Virginia

THERE is an autograph nobody will ever be able to sell.

Bubbette! is obviously being kept doped to the gills to keep her mobile.

I hope the RNC has the intelligence and the stones to check her speeches and see if she is being fed the words to say through a ear bud.

After all,how much fun would it be to hack into that frequency and tell her fun things to say like "I think black children should be eaten alive,and are quite tasty if you have the right sauce",and "Homosexuals should be rounded up and killed."
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1876 on: October 06, 2019, 12:03:05 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

THERE is an autograph nobody will ever be able to sell.

Bubbette! is obviously being kept doped to the gills to keep her mobile.

I hope the RNC has the intelligence and the stones to check her speeches and see if she is being fed the words to say through a ear bud.

After all,how much fun would it be to hack into that frequency and tell her fun things to say like "I think black children should be eaten alive,and are quite tasty if you have the right sauce",and "Homosexuals should be rounded up and killed."
Just jam the feed and see what runs out...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1877 on: October 06, 2019, 04:48:13 pm »

« Reply #1878 on: October 06, 2019, 04:49:20 pm »

« Reply #1879 on: October 06, 2019, 04:52:10 pm »

« Reply #1880 on: October 06, 2019, 04:54:59 pm »

« Reply #1881 on: October 08, 2019, 01:57:04 am »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #1883 on: October 08, 2019, 03:15:31 am »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

« Reply #1884 on: October 08, 2019, 11:55:38 pm »

Offline corbe

« Reply #1885 on: October 09, 2019, 02:07:02 am »

Meanwhile in an Alternative Universe out there, somewhere. 

Q: President Cruz why did you talk to the Ukrainian President about investigating Donald Trump?

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

« Reply #1886 on: October 09, 2019, 02:57:42 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

« Reply #1887 on: October 09, 2019, 10:36:21 pm »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1888 on: October 10, 2019, 06:19:36 am »

I will  give Trump this. We have little business in the region, in the midst of a centuries old conflict that heated up when the Turks started running out of Armenians. The Kurds have been trying to assemble their own state since the Partition split their lands between 4 nations, most of which have little use for them. I can't blame them for wanting their own State, but the Turks aren't known for giving in, either.

We don't belong in the middle, and I think Trump made the right choice, getting our people out of the middle of that. He has a point about "endless wars", and even Washington (George, not the city) cautioned against foreign entanglements.

If this becomes a genocide, well, that might change, but he cautioned the Turks against that, too.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1889 on: October 10, 2019, 07:08:46 am »
We don't belong in the middle, and I think Trump made the right choice, getting our people out of the middle of that. He has a point about "endless wars", and even Washington (George, not the city) cautioned against foreign entanglements.

I am all for lessening our foreign entanglements...
But an exit strategy is required. One that does not leave our allies in the region exposed to slaughter.
If you are going to destabilize a region by leaving, at least have the good grace to give em a few months heads-up.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1890 on: October 10, 2019, 07:18:10 am »
I am all for lessening our foreign entanglements...
But an exit strategy is required. One that does not leave our allies in the region exposed to slaughter.
If you are going to destabilize a region by leaving, at least have the good grace to give em a few months heads-up.
I would wager that conversation has been held. It's a tricky position, either way. Turkey still holds Incirlik AFB, and Turkey is part of NATO, iirc. Incirlik has nukes stored there, or at least did (not sure what the status is now). Yes, the Kurds have been instrumental in pinning ISIS to the wall, and have been our allies there.

This is like getting in the middle of a knock down drag out fight between people we work with, but who will likely never get along. He's trying to walk the razor's edge by telling the Turks that there will be sanctions if they try to eliminate the Kurds (genocidaly), but otherwise, trying not to alienate either. He may end up ticking them all off.  :shrug:

In the meantime, the goal appears to be to have American servicemen out of the middle.  It appears to me to be the best course of action.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #1891 on: October 10, 2019, 07:24:34 am »
I would wager that conversation has been held. It's a tricky position, either way. Turkey still holds Incirlik AFB, and Turkey is part of NATO, iirc. Incirlik has nukes stored there, or at least did (not sure what the status is now). Yes, the Kurds have been instrumental in pinning ISIS to the wall, and have been our allies there.

This is like getting in the middle of a knock down drag out fight between people we work with, but who will likely never get along. He's trying to walk the razor's edge by telling the Turks that there will be sanctions if they try to eliminate the Kurds (genocidaly), but otherwise, trying not to alienate either. He may end up ticking them all off.  :shrug:

In the meantime, the goal appears to be to have American servicemen out of the middle.  It appears to me to be the best course of action.

I think he is dead_wrong. You spill blood with someone, that needs to be honored.

If that conversation has been made with the Kurds, you sure can't see it by way of the military, who seem to be stone dead against this move.

As for Turkey, screw em. Pull out of Turkey and kick them out of NATO. They are part and parcel of the problem, and will be the head of the Caliphate, if they are not already. They are in it up to their necks.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #1892 on: October 10, 2019, 07:33:46 am »
I think he is dead_wrong. You spill blood with someone, that needs to be honored.

If that conversation has been made with the Kurds, you sure can't see it by way of the military, who seem to be stone dead against this move.

As for Turkey, screw em. Pull out of Turkey and kick them out of NATO. They are part and parcel of the problem, and will be the head of the Caliphate, if they are not already. They are in it up to their necks.
Load up the nukes, and then pack and bug out. I agree, despite the fact that I wouldn't likely be here if not for The Turkish Brigade in Korea, who relieved my Father's outfit under assault by Chinese. Dad's outfit had policed all the ammo off their dead and those wounded so severely they couldn't shoot, were down to a couple of grenades and that rifle ammo when the Turks showed up.
Had they not come in, I would not likely be here. Only two guys in Dad's unit walked down the hill (they were on a ridge), they were all wounded, and the Chinese were massing another wave.

See, there's the problem, we've shed blood with both.

But I am in agreement that the Turks will likely try to recreate the 'glory days' under the Ottoman Empire, and with the situation in Europe with the 'refugee' invasion, that may yet come, and possibly sooner than we think. Obama's machinations around the Med likely opened eyes to possibilities among those who would be part of the Caliphate (seems to me that's what Obama was striving for, strategically, with the Muslim Brotherhood a big part of that).  Hillary was up to her cankles, headfirst, in that show, too (thus, Behghazi). Sooner or later we'll have that fight. The trick is to do that on our terms, not theirs.

C S Lewis

« Reply #1893 on: October 11, 2019, 12:34:42 am »

« Reply #1894 on: October 11, 2019, 12:43:51 am »

Paging @DCPatriot   Please pick up the white courtesy phone.   happy77

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1895 on: October 11, 2019, 01:07:53 am »
Paging @DCPatriot   Please pick up the white courtesy phone.   happy77

ROFL!    :silly:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #1896 on: October 12, 2019, 02:07:12 pm »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1897 on: October 12, 2019, 02:27:21 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #1898 on: October 12, 2019, 02:45:48 pm »

« Reply #1899 on: October 12, 2019, 02:49:02 pm »