Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 817404 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #1775 on: September 11, 2019, 03:22:43 pm »
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 03:42:57 pm by Sanguine »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1776 on: September 11, 2019, 04:17:54 pm »

@Bigun

Quoted in full because it needs to be repeated over and over again until more people understand it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline verga

« Reply #1777 on: September 11, 2019, 06:29:31 pm »
@Bigun

Quoted in full because it needs to be repeated over and over again until more people understand it.
They won't get it until it happens in their neighborhood.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1778 on: September 11, 2019, 06:31:20 pm »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1779 on: September 11, 2019, 10:59:49 pm »

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #1780 on: September 11, 2019, 11:46:06 pm »
Well, in the MSM's world, SUVs cause accidents and guns kill people, so why not?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1781 on: September 12, 2019, 02:42:30 am »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1782 on: September 12, 2019, 02:32:00 pm »

The irony just drips!  Green energy my A$$!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1783 on: September 12, 2019, 02:52:03 pm »

lol, is that what I think it is?  A diesel generator generating electricity for an electric car?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1784 on: September 12, 2019, 03:04:45 pm »
lol, is that what I think it is?  A diesel generator generating electricity for an electric car?

Exactly @Hoodat!  Perfectly illustrating the folly of this "green" energy BS.  Even if the generator is not in the picture the electricity STILL has to come from somewhere.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1785 on: September 12, 2019, 03:25:37 pm »
Just look at the cloud of black soot pouring out of the stack
and wafting over to the thoroughly sooted tree.
That tree will be dead in a year. But not to worry.
It gave its life for the green agenda.
If you chop it down for firewood, that's murder.
If it is killed making electricity for cars, that's just fine.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1786 on: September 12, 2019, 03:25:58 pm »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #1787 on: September 12, 2019, 04:37:09 pm »
Even if the generator is not in the picture the electricity STILL has to come from somewhere.

It comes from here, silly.  At least that's what a liberal told me.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 04:37:56 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #1788 on: September 12, 2019, 04:44:54 pm »

Electric vehicles are an emissions shell game. They shift emissions from car tailpipes to the exhausts of fossil-fueled power plants (except in areas where power is 100% hydro and/or nuclear).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1789 on: September 12, 2019, 06:10:49 pm »
Yep. The stack cap is open, which means it is running (or the cap is rusted into place).

This is right up there with with the protest placard I saw years ago that said: "I don't need gas, I ride the bus"
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1790 on: September 12, 2019, 11:54:15 pm »

@Bigun

Someone correct me if I am wrong,but doesn't it take at least  5 or 6 hours to recharge an electric car?

Imagine how long the lines are going to be at THOSE "filling stations"!

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #1791 on: September 13, 2019, 11:42:52 am »
@sneakypete

A typical electric car (60kWh battery) takes just under 8 hours to charge from empty-to-full with a 7kW charging point.

Most drivers top up charge rather than waiting for their battery to recharge from empty-to-full.

For many electric cars, you can add up to 100 miles of range in ~35 minutes with a 50kW rapid charger.

The bigger your car’s battery and the slower the charging point, the longer it takes to charge from empty to full.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1792 on: September 13, 2019, 11:54:40 am »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1793 on: September 13, 2019, 02:40:06 pm »

Snickers are messin with me... Suddenly the chocolate on em is super sweet and ganky. WTF?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1794 on: September 13, 2019, 02:59:17 pm »

A typical electric car (60kWh battery) takes just under 8 hours to charge from empty-to-full with a 7kW charging point.

Most drivers top up charge rather than waiting for their battery to recharge from empty-to-full.
@sneakypete

@Elderberry

So.........,if you drive your Battmobile to the grocery store without charging it first,you MIGHT have to find a charger and charge your car batteries for several hours before being able to drive it home?

I am guessing there are going to be a lot of rollback truck operators making a lot of money hauling electric cars home to be recharged. We all know people who have forgotten to fill their gas tanks before coming home from somewhere,so can you imagine the frustration from coming  home and unloading groceries (for example) and forgetting to plug your car in to charge overnight,and then getting up to go to work the next morning and having to take a taxi?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1795 on: September 13, 2019, 03:01:43 pm »
Snickers are messin with me... Suddenly the chocolate on em is super sweet and ganky. WTF?

@roamer_1

Chances are this is due to chemical changes in your body as you age.

The good news is you will die in the next 20 years or so,and this will no longer be a problem for you.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1796 on: September 13, 2019, 03:06:11 pm »
@roamer_1

Chances are this is due to chemical changes in your body as you age.

The good news is you will die in the next 20 years or so,and this will no longer be a problem for you.

I dunno @sneakypete - all the rest of the Mars candy tastes as expected... Only the dang snickers is different.

But as to your other point, more like 15 :)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 03:07:43 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline corbe

« Reply #1797 on: September 13, 2019, 04:42:40 pm »
   These youts today have absolutely no respects for their elders @roamer_1 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #1798 on: September 13, 2019, 04:45:24 pm »
   These youts today have absolutely no respects for their elders @roamer_1

I know, right @corbe ?

And get off my lawn.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1799 on: September 13, 2019, 08:47:26 pm »

- J. R. R. Tolkien