Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 815806 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #350 on: October 24, 2017, 04:18:21 pm »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #351 on: October 25, 2017, 01:17:00 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #352 on: October 25, 2017, 01:28:35 am »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #353 on: October 25, 2017, 03:00:10 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #354 on: October 25, 2017, 05:31:44 pm »

Which is precisely what is keeping things toasty warm and moist in the swamp. She has been collecting that stuff since Arkansas, and before and knows where the bodies are buried. I sincerely believe there are so few she doesn't have anything on that they are the Conservative standouts. I think some of them are so compromised that she cut the legs off their R and made it a D
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #355 on: October 27, 2017, 02:28:59 pm »
 88devil

« Reply #356 on: October 29, 2017, 08:08:45 pm »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #357 on: October 29, 2017, 09:57:33 pm »

Is this an actual quote from an email she sent her daughter, Chelsea?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #358 on: October 30, 2017, 03:09:54 am »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #359 on: October 30, 2017, 03:11:16 am »

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #360 on: October 30, 2017, 03:35:36 am »
Is this an actual quote from an email she sent her daughter, Chelsea?

Of course not.  It's just a hoax from the "Powdered Wig Society" Facebook page designed to make conservatives look gullible.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

« Reply #361 on: October 30, 2017, 04:18:25 pm »

« Reply #362 on: October 30, 2017, 04:21:00 pm »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #363 on: October 31, 2017, 01:36:40 am »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #364 on: October 31, 2017, 02:12:15 am »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #365 on: October 31, 2017, 07:02:02 pm »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #366 on: October 31, 2017, 07:03:22 pm »

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #367 on: November 01, 2017, 01:31:32 am »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #368 on: November 01, 2017, 10:04:03 am »

LOL. Democrats are the craziest f**kers on Earth.

On the one hand we have a Black female 'cowboy' (clown), on the other hand we have a blond hair blue eyed snow white Scandinavian  Indian (native American).

Dealing with Democrats is like dealing with 'crazy people'. You can never guess what they will come up with next. It is like they are in a crazy competition with each one of them trying desperately to try to 'out crazy' the other.

If I saw Schumer show up to Congress with a painted face and a frilly pink dress, it would not surprise me one bit. (or McConnell for that matter)

Clowns....all of them
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #369 on: November 01, 2017, 11:43:04 am »
I do agree with you about Warren, but in Texas we do have a lot of black cowboys.  But, I've never seen a cowboy of any hue dress like that.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #370 on: November 01, 2017, 12:02:39 pm »

I do agree with you about Warren, but in Texas we do have a lot of black cowboys.  But, I've never seen a cowboy of any hue dress like that.

Well, if you know anything about Texas then you must know the phrase, 'All hat and no cattle.'

This woman (bless her heart) is about as far away from being a cowboy as I am from being a space alien from Mars.

But seriously, put a Red Nose on her, with those crazy outfits she puts on, she really could be a Rodeo clown. I'm not saying that as an insult. It's just a straight up fact.

She needs to make that 'flower' (or whatever it is) to spray water. Give her a honk horn, a bucket of confetti, and set her loose. It would be a laugh riot.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #371 on: November 01, 2017, 12:12:13 pm »
There were (and still are) black cowboys from Texas up into the Dakotas and Montana, but they wouldn't be caught dead in that outfit.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #372 on: November 01, 2017, 01:49:26 pm »
There were (and still are) black cowboys from Texas up into the Dakotas and Montana, but they wouldn't be caught dead in that outfit.

Here's one I just happen to know personally. His name is Fred Whitfield from Houston, Texas

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #373 on: November 01, 2017, 01:55:29 pm »
Here's another one. Never had the pleasure of meeting the man, but I am a big fan.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #374 on: November 01, 2017, 02:34:28 pm »
Here's one I just happen to know personally. His name is Fred Whitfield from Houston, Texas

What type of 'Cowboy' wears professionally laundered and STARCHED shirts?    :laugh:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 02:35:05 pm by DCPatriot »