General Category > General Discussion

Political Graphics II

<< < (698/5008) > >>

corbe:

DCPatriot:

DCPatriot:

This is a painting (mural) that a guy has painted on an old grain elevator here in Monett, MO. And the picture does not do it justice. It is absolutely gorgeous.

@roamer_1

I sincerely hope this is the first thing you see every time you walk out of your house.   :tongue2:

Lando Lincoln:

--- Quote from: DCPatriot on October 23, 2020, 12:27:44 pm ---

This is a painting (mural) that a guy has painted on an old grain elevator here in Monett, MO. And the picture does not do it justice. It is absolutely gorgeous.

@roamer_1

I sincerely hope this is the first thing you see every time you walk out of your house.   :tongue2:

--- End quote ---

That is spectacular!

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: DCPatriot on October 23, 2020, 12:27:44 pm ---This is a painting (mural) that a guy has painted on an old grain elevator here in Monett, MO. And the picture does not do it justice. It is absolutely gorgeous.

@roamer_1

--- End quote ---

Well @DCPatriot , I take that as a compliment... suggesting I have an eagle eye, I take it... Or that I am far seeing... But unfortunately, I cannot see Missouri from here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version