Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 815820 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #2300 on: January 16, 2020, 02:31:08 am »
I see it in that post.

Yeah. Now I can.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2301 on: January 16, 2020, 09:21:35 pm »
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 09:22:55 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2302 on: January 17, 2020, 06:21:40 pm »
Iran just banned Americans from travelling there.

Oh NO!!!!
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2303 on: January 17, 2020, 06:49:05 pm »
Iran just banned Americans from travelling there.

Oh NO!!!!

@DeerSlayer

DAMN! Right when I decide to become religious,and move to  a religious police state,too!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2304 on: January 17, 2020, 06:56:23 pm »

Watch what happens to that stain when NYC has to fire up this baby again ....   88devil

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2305 on: January 17, 2020, 07:01:58 pm »
Watch what happens to that stain when NYC has to fire up this baby again ....   88devil

Is that a real photo?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

« Reply #2306 on: January 17, 2020, 07:37:00 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2307 on: January 17, 2020, 07:49:59 pm »
The most corrupt, crooked member of Congress for six years running, and that is saying something.
Beauty is only skin deep but ugliness goes to the bone.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2309 on: January 17, 2020, 08:09:33 pm »

Offline corbe

« Reply #2310 on: January 18, 2020, 04:42:58 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2311 on: January 18, 2020, 05:13:09 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2312 on: January 18, 2020, 07:04:45 pm »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2313 on: January 19, 2020, 03:45:04 am »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2314 on: January 21, 2020, 07:03:07 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2315 on: January 21, 2020, 09:28:31 pm »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2316 on: January 21, 2020, 10:11:16 pm »

@Wingnut

Anybody that thinks they need an automatic weapon for self-defense is a fool. Most people would end up emptying the magazine and shooting up everything BUT their target.

I prefer to not waste ammo and hit what I am aiming at,and there is nothing in this world I hate more than the sound of a hammer hitting a empty chamber during a gun fight. If you have never heard this,you will be shocked at how loud it is when you do.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2317 on: January 21, 2020, 10:18:47 pm »
@Wingnut

Anybody that thinks they need an automatic weapon for self-defense is a fool. Most people would end up emptying the magazine and shooting up everything BUT their target.

I prefer to not waste ammo and hit what I am aiming at,and there is nothing in this world I hate more than the sound of a hammer hitting a empty chamber during a gun fight. If you have never heard this,you will be shocked at how loud it is when you do.

@sneakypete

Yah but....

If the 2nd Amendment was in full force and effect, he could carry a full auto, which is the point of the meme.  I would not take one for free, because I agree that spray and pray is no way to go.
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2318 on: January 21, 2020, 10:20:31 pm »

8888crybaby

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2319 on: January 21, 2020, 10:36:14 pm »
@sneakypete

Yah but....

If the 2nd Amendment was in full force and effect, he could carry a full auto, which is the point of the meme.

I agree. "Selective Fire" means you have a choice of full-auto or semi-auto,and if I had one,the only time it left semi-auto would be when the safety was engaged.

I would not take one for free, because I agree that spray and pray is no way to go.

Me either,unless it was a historic weapon like a BAR or a Grease Gun. Had a suppressed grease gun in VN for POW snatch missions,and I could write my name with that thing. Rate of fire was so slow I honestly think I could have fired faster using finger control. Which was one reason I really liked it. I could hit what I was aiming at,which would be a kneecap if things were going well.

I also preferred it to the suppressed Swedish K and Sten/Bren guns others carried because it I could fire the full-charge sub-sonic 45 ACP ammo through it,and it meant something when a 230 grain ball round smacked into the enemy. The guys with the 9mm squirt guns had to fire specially loaded sub-sonic ammo  in them to keep from burning out the suppressors,and I have literally seen one bounce off of a piece of 3/4 inch plywood. On top of that,they were only hitting with the impact of a 115 grain bullet when they did get there.

Not that any of this really matters if I had the bucks to own a BAR and a Greasegun. Chances are I would never shoot either of them. I have other guns I can shoot.

Ok,that's a lie. I would HAVE to shoot the BAR at steel targets at 500 meters. I used to have a friend that was a BAR man in the Korean War,and he called BAR's "varmit rifles" because if he could see them,he could hit them. Those things were one sweet piece of work!

And yes,I know you can sometimes buy semi-auto BAR's built on new receivers if you have a truck load of money. Not interested because it's a new rifle,not a veteran. Owning and shooting it wouldn't be the same thing.

BTW,my CCW gun is either a 22 LR revolver with a 1 inch barrel,a 5 shot 44 Special with no hammer and single-action fire only,or one of my treasured 1911 A1's. Which one I carry depends on where I am going. If I am going to "the big city",it will be the steel Combat Commander I built specifically to take hot loads,and it will be loaded with those loads. Accurate as most target pistols,and the loads it shoots are smoking hot. Regular GI Ball ammo won't even cycle the slide,and if I shoot any of the special ammo in one of my standard 1911's,I can actually hear the slide go "clang" as it cycles. I do a little happy dance every time I think about my combat commander.

No,I will NOT tell anyone what powder I use,how much I use,or what primers I use. Truth to tell,I forgot how much powder goes into each case. Still have a couple of hundred loaded rounds laying around,so it's not a crisis. If I need to know,I can just pull a bullet and weigh the powder charge.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 10:42:38 pm by sneakypete »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2320 on: January 21, 2020, 10:37:57 pm »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2321 on: January 21, 2020, 10:45:25 pm »

@240B

You really have to wonder about people who think that neither Fauxahontas or Buttplug is commie-enough for them.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2322 on: January 21, 2020, 11:27:18 pm »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2323 on: January 21, 2020, 11:31:34 pm »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #2324 on: January 21, 2020, 11:41:20 pm »
Beautiful! Just beeyootiful! :silly:

It was a nice twist!...  LOL