Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 818650 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #2175 on: December 16, 2019, 02:27:35 pm »

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #2176 on: December 16, 2019, 04:14:51 pm »

Shouldn't that be racial climate change? Never pass up a chance to pile on the victimhood.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2177 on: December 16, 2019, 05:18:11 pm »
Hmmmmm ... when people in India call tech support, do they get connected to a dude(tte) with an American accent?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2178 on: December 16, 2019, 05:23:32 pm »
Hmmmmm ... when people in India call tech support, do they get connected to a dude(tte) with an American accent?

@PeteS in CA

I don't think there are any people left in India who are capable of doing that. They all live here,now.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2179 on: December 16, 2019, 11:43:36 pm »

Is it possible to say "psst" with an accent?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2180 on: December 17, 2019, 01:34:44 am »
 sneakypete

« Reply #2179 on: Today at 12:23:32 PM »
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

Report to moderator    Logged

bigheadfred

« Reply #2180 on: Today at 06:43:36 PM »
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post. :tongue2:
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2181 on: December 17, 2019, 01:43:10 am »
sneakypete

« Reply #2179 on: Today at 12:23:32 PM »
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

Report to moderator    Logged

bigheadfred

« Reply #2180 on: Today at 06:43:36 PM »
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post. :tongue2:

@DeerSlayer

I have no idea what that is all about.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2182 on: December 17, 2019, 02:11:35 am »
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2184 on: December 17, 2019, 02:33:52 am »
@DeerSlayer

I have no idea what that is all about.

I don't know how the ignore feature works. I've never put anyone on ignore. Maybe @Cyber Liberty could explain it.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2185 on: December 17, 2019, 04:59:50 am »
I don't know how the ignore feature works. I've never put anyone on ignore. Maybe @Cyber Liberty could explain it.

The new guy seems to be proud of all the people he has on Ignore.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2186 on: December 17, 2019, 07:03:28 am »

« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 07:05:08 am by Once-Ler »

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2187 on: December 17, 2019, 02:29:04 pm »

The management should be ashamed of all the pettiness and hatefulness to which it turns a blind eye.
I do not suffer fools gladly.  People don't talk in person like those on my Ignore List do, unless they're screaming at some nutjob left wing rally, and being carted off to jail.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2188 on: December 17, 2019, 02:31:51 pm »
This is what the LORD Almighty said: ‘Administer true justice; show mercy and compassion to one another.  Do not oppress the widow or the fatherless, the foreigner or the poor. Do not plot evil against each other."

Oh look!  What the Left calls a "bible thumping fundie" who "thinks the earth is 6000 years old".
He's "anti-science" and "irrational".

That is a toned down example of what Leftists such as Once-Ler blather relentlessly.  Oh, and he's "quote-mining" to boot.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2189 on: December 17, 2019, 03:17:36 pm »
The management should be ashamed of all the pettiness and hatefulness to which it turns a blind eye.

@DeerSlayer

It's called "freedom of speech."  Not many Fora practice it, while most profess it.  The only things we frown on are personal attacks and leftists.  Leftists are leftists, and "personal" is in the eye of every beholder.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2190 on: December 17, 2019, 08:18:09 pm »

I had a point to make.  That point was to poke a figurative finger in the eye of Leftists who had nothing to say earlier so that they earned places on my Ignore List.  It's not pride, it's principle.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2191 on: December 17, 2019, 08:24:04 pm »
I had a point to make.  That point was to poke a figurative finger in the eye of Leftists who had nothing to say earlier so that they earned places on my Ignore List.  It's not pride, it's principle.

I received the point you intended to make, thanks.
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #2192 on: December 17, 2019, 08:52:32 pm »
Oh look!  What the Left calls a "bible thumping fundie" who "thinks the earth is 6000 years old".
He's "anti-science" and "irrational".

That is a toned down example of what Leftists such as Once-Ler blather relentlessly.  Oh, and he's "quote-mining" to boot.
I'm sorry you don't like my tag line @DeerSlayer .

« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 08:55:40 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2193 on: December 18, 2019, 12:42:42 am »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2194 on: December 18, 2019, 04:37:42 am »
I do not suffer fools gladly.  People don't talk in person like those on my Ignore List do, unless they're screaming at some nutjob left wing rally, and being carted off to jail.
Instead of bitching about the management, why don't you go start your own forum and you can run it the way you want? I for one am thankful for The Briefing Room and appreciate the way it's run.

« Reply #2195 on: December 18, 2019, 05:48:54 am »
Instead of bitching about the management, why don't you go start your own forum and you can run it the way you want? I for one am thankful for The Briefing Room and appreciate the way it's run.
:amen:

« Reply #2196 on: December 18, 2019, 10:05:17 am »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2197 on: December 18, 2019, 11:48:31 am »

@Once-Ler

Fearful or Panicked impeachments are better fits. It is nothing more than a desperation play because the Dims KNOW they are going to lose if they are not successful,and will probably lose even if they are.

Desperation is never pretty.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2198 on: December 18, 2019, 12:47:40 pm »
@Once-Ler

Fearful or Panicked impeachments are better fits. It is nothing more than a desperation play because the Dims KNOW they are going to lose if they are not successful,and will probably lose even if they are.

Desperation is never pretty.
Absolutely right. It would be a very dangerous move for the idiotic Never-Trump Republicans to involve themselves with the Democrats in this ridiculous Witch Trial. Maybe for some Pubs they can survive it, but why take a stupid risk which can cost you everything if you win. There is no upside for them to go along with this. They gain nothing even if they win the vote.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 12:49:23 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2199 on: December 18, 2019, 01:07:46 pm »
Absolutely right. It would be a very dangerous move for the idiotic Never-Trump Republicans to involve themselves with the Democrats in this ridiculous Witch Trial. Maybe for some Pubs they can survive it, but why take a stupid risk which can cost you everything if you win. There is no upside for them to go along with this. They gain nothing even if they win the vote.

@240B

They are just mad because a "outsider" who didn't even belong to the RINO Union and never paid any union dues just came in right off the street and took the top spot away from one of their long-time favorites who had paid the union dues for decades,and kissed all the right rings,too.

Most of these losers would be ecstatic in JEB Bush were in office instead of Trump.