Author Topic: Political Graphics II  (Read 815893 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Political Graphics II
« Reply #1275 on: March 18, 2019, 01:25:10 am »
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D15FC_JXgAAimJ_.jpg

GOP @GOP

On this St. Paddy's Day, a special message from noted Irishman Robert Francis O'Rourke.
9:16 AM - 17 Mar 2019

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1276 on: March 18, 2019, 05:33:38 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1277 on: March 19, 2019, 12:57:30 am »

She doesn't feel threatened. She's a crab....not a lobster.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #1278 on: March 20, 2019, 11:54:51 am »

Offline verga

« Reply #1279 on: March 20, 2019, 02:02:17 pm »

Change the date to 20 20 and it is still good.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

« Reply #1280 on: March 20, 2019, 03:16:28 pm »

Looks like a tempting platform from the rats.  It won the House of Representatives.  On the other hand infrastructure is really sexy.

Online corbe

« Reply #1281 on: March 21, 2019, 05:27:37 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1282 on: March 21, 2019, 06:14:54 pm »
The only way you could get a 16yr to vote is if Mom and Dad threatened to take away his Fortnite privileges and withhold his allowance. Even then he would just go in, pick a few things at random, then come out and yell at his parents, 'OK! I did it. Now leave me alone!'

I'm sure a 16yr would be very concerned that the city was considering an article to require all Uber drivers to register with the city transportation department. How could he sleep at night until that gets resolved. LOL!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline verga

« Reply #1283 on: March 22, 2019, 01:59:07 am »
The only way you could get a 16yr to vote is if Mom and Dad threatened to take away his Fortnite privileges and withhold his allowance. Even then he would just go in, pick a few things at random, then come out and yell at his parents, 'OK! I did it. Now leave me alone!'

I'm sure a 16yr would be very concerned that the city was considering an article to require all Uber drivers to register with the city transportation department. How could he sleep at night until that gets resolved. LOL!
I realize that I and some of my friends were the exception, but we were interested in politics as far back as I can remember. And I was pretty much a conservative for s long. The only Democrat I can remember supporting was Hubert Humphrey.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1284 on: March 22, 2019, 02:24:36 am »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1285 on: March 22, 2019, 10:23:48 am »
I realize that I and some of my friends were the exception, but we were interested in politics as far back as I can remember. And I was pretty much a conservative for s long. The only Democrat I can remember supporting was Hubert Humphrey.
HHH was about the last of the Democrats not heavily tainted by The New Left (Communists). He's where I'd draw the line. He might have been a liberal, but at least you knew he loved America. Not so much with them since.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online corbe

« Reply #1286 on: March 23, 2019, 05:18:06 pm »

« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 05:19:41 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #1287 on: March 24, 2019, 02:31:05 am »

Online corbe

« Reply #1288 on: March 24, 2019, 02:43:33 am »

Online corbe

« Reply #1289 on: March 24, 2019, 02:49:37 am »

« Reply #1290 on: March 24, 2019, 12:21:21 pm »

« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 12:26:09 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #1291 on: March 24, 2019, 12:44:51 pm »
Democrats frantically working after news of no new indictments:

« Reply #1292 on: March 24, 2019, 09:00:06 pm »

Online corbe

« Reply #1293 on: March 24, 2019, 09:47:32 pm »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1294 on: March 25, 2019, 03:26:31 am »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

« Reply #1295 on: March 25, 2019, 01:34:06 pm »

« Reply #1296 on: March 25, 2019, 08:54:19 pm »

« Reply #1297 on: March 25, 2019, 11:21:50 pm »

« Reply #1298 on: March 27, 2019, 11:06:18 pm »

Online corbe

« Reply #1299 on: March 28, 2019, 01:44:48 am »