Author Topic: BREAKING: Black Trump supporter shot and killed by Chicago protesters  (Read 769 times)

Offline mrclose

As I said in another post: If or when Trump (or his supporters) are no longer in the sites of these .. er scum, who will be their next target?

Christian Times Newspaper has learned that an African-American supporter of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has died after allegedly sustaining gunshot wounds in the aftermath of Friday night’s chaos in Chicago.

Robert King Bullock, aged 37, was a resident of Chicago’s Evanston suburb.

According to Bullock’s friend, who also attended the Trump rally, Robert was an avid chef, and he recently obtained his Masters of Business Administration and planned to open a local restaurant.

This source spoke with CTN on the condition of anonymity, and asked to be referred to as “Terry.” He called for Bullock’s death to serve as a reminder to anti-Trump groups and the mainstream media.

“Rob was a black man, but he supported Trump because he got tired of Democrats saying his race was the thing holding him back,” Bullock’s friend told CTN.

“[Rob] lost his job because of Obamacare.  He lost his brother to black-on-black gang violence.  Now he lost his life because he believed in a white man.  His race didn’t have a damn thing to do with what held him back.”

http://christiantimesnewspaper.com/breaking-black-trump-supporter-shot-and-killed-by-chicago-protesters/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline mrclose

Re: BREAKING: Black Trump supporter shot and killed by Chicago protesters
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 08:54:38 am »
There are indications that this may not be true?

If it is phony, I truly apologize.

I searched and found it posted in a lot of places.
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 09:02:33 am »
There are indications that this may not be true?

If it is phony, I truly apologize.

I searched and found it posted in a lot of places.

===============================

Not to worry.  It has not been validated, and was posted earlier and removed because of that. 

But, at least you got the title correct.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2016, 01:30:31 pm »
Christian Times Newspaper is a site for fake or satirical news pieces.

Article rated as false by Snopes.

No news organisation has picked it up and there is no record of such a person ever being shot in Chicago.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink