Author Topic: Given violence, Rubio raises doubts that he can support Trump as the GOP nominee  (Read 1851 times)

A-Lert

Interestingly, the Republican National Committee doesn't seem too upset about Rubio violating that pledge to back the winner they crafted for Trump when he threatened  third party at rthe beginning of the process back when, and made all the candidates sign.

The GOP has habitually broken pledges and promises. Remember; "No new taxes", promises to balance the budget, stop Obamacare?

HAPPY2BME

The GOP has habitually broken pledges and promises. Remember; "No new taxes", promises to balance the budget, stop Obamacare?

==============================

May I add amnesty, outsourcing, NAFTA, CAFTA, TPP, and Planned Parenthood?

A-Lert

Here's more:

See, he's more insightful, analytical and thoughtful than most GOPers.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/alberteins133991.html

Offline Mod2

Here's more:

I saw it the first 5 times you posted it. Stop spamming it.

A-Lert

==============================

May I add amnesty, outsourcing, NAFTA, CAFTA, TPP, and Planned Parenthood?

There are so many it is pitiful. Trump's assessment is accurate.

Offline Carling

See, he's more insightful, analytical and thoughtful than most GOPers.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/a/alberteins133991.html

I agree with Trump.  I consider myself somewhat intelligent, yet I bought the same lies after lies after lies from the GOProgs from even before Trump made that comment.  I finally woke up in the past year from my GOPe-induced stupor.  I now consider myself back then to have been a dumb voter.

I'd rather give Trump a shot since I already know the GOProg candidates are liars as well.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 08:43:48 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

A-Lert

I agree with Trump.  I consider myself somewhat intelligent, yet I bought the same lies after lies after lies from the GOProgs from even before Trump made that comment.  I finally woke up in the past year from my GOPe-induced stupor.  I now consider myself back then to have been a dumb voter.

I'd rather give Trump a shot since I already know the GOProg candidates are liars as well.

Even though I've always been independent I've voted republican almost always. My protest votes were for Perot. I finally have had it with the milquetoast candidates, the useless GOP congress, the broken promises and outright lies. The GOP will either be responsive or it will disintegrate. It is obvious people want change and leadership that has been totally lacking. As far as I'm concerned Trump is the only candidate who has the ability to take the bull by the horns and steer it into the pen.

Offline Paladin

"My protest votes were for Perot."

Mine was the Libertarians. I even ran twice for political office as a Libertarian back in the 80s. Even then the GOP was little more than the "Me, too" Party.

Both A-Lert and DCP have adequately captured the unacceptable nature of the current GOP and why a maverick like Trump is so popular.

"The GOP has habitually broken pledges and promises. Remember; "No new taxes", promises to balance the budget, stop Obamacare?"

"May I add amnesty, outsourcing, NAFTA, CAFTA, TPP, and Planned Parenthood?"

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline sinkspur

I saw it the first 5 times you posted it. Stop spamming it.

Wanted to make sure everybody else did.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Bill Cipher

I conceded nothing, except perhaps, your density. Congratulations on your appointment to a bench.

Yes you did.  A concession is when you admit to facts that are consistent with my theory and inconsistent with yours that is what you did.  Suck it up, buttercup.

Offline Paladin

Wanted to make sure everybody else did.

You believe that I have some water front property in FL I want to discuss with you.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Bill Cipher

So, it's fine for some to cast protest votes when it's against the hobgoblin of the GOPe, but not when others say they'll protest vote against Trump.  Hypocrites.

Bill Cipher

You believe that I have some water front property in FL I want to discuss with you.

:boring:

A-Lert

So, it's fine for some to cast protest votes when it's against the hobgoblin of the GOPe, but not when others say they'll protest vote against Trump.  Hypocrites.

You support the status quo. You must enjoy sh*t sandwiches.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Visibly frustrated by the prospects of Trump’s ascendance, Rubio’s voice cracked as he raised — for the first time — the specter of not supporting the businessman as the Republican Party’s presidential nominee."

That's ok, Marco.

You can take your throng of supporters (as seen below) and your endorsements elsewhere:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Rubio's way out of touch here. GOP voters love riots and violence at their political events. The Right has been clamoring for a candidate who openly calls for people being beat up from the stump.

Make America Great Again.....Beat The Shit Out Of Someone.

Damn Frank, you got that right. That's the first thing you have ever said that I agree with.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

Just heard on CNN. Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders both condemned the republican Donald Trump for violence at his rallies.

Which of you conservative and republican establishment elite types would like to join Hillary and Bernie in condemning Donald Trump?

Trick question. We know who you are. I won't name names – but, you know who you are. The anti Trump joining Hillary Clinton in condemning a Republican. Tisk, tisk, tisk.

Yes, we know who you are. You're those special someone's without a leg to stand on.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Rubio won't support Trump. Is this a joke?

Where is that frog pic that I used to post?
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yes sir, Trump needs his one or five delegates.

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda
Adopting Trump language.  I guess you think it's cool to mimic a bigot.

the content and the style....both trump like

it read like the average trump tweet!!
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Offline Meshuge Mikey

• Master of Visual Propaganda

does your tagline refer to  That Other Site..Flee,.... something or other. /S
Have Indentified as a Male since birth!

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Meshuge

Ata yodayha shee Hillary ve gam ha leftisim ossim antishemiotim.
Eck ata yechole Lihiot con yachad eem anishim ze.

Ani beEmet lo mavine.

Hamsa! Hamsa!

HonestJohn

Just heard on CNN. Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders both condemned the republican Donald Trump for violence at his rallies.

Which of you conservative and republican establishment elite types would like to join Hillary and Bernie in condemning Donald Trump?

Trick question. We know who you are. I won't name names – but, you know who you are. The anti Trump joining Hillary Clinton in condemning a Republican. Tisk, tisk, tisk.

Yes, we know who you are. You're those special someone's without a leg to stand on.

Sounds like you want a wall... and a firing squad.

A-Lert

Sounds like you want a wall... and a firing squad.

Are you vying for the drama queen crown with sick and sypher :silly:?