Author Topic: Idaho pastor shot after praying with Ted Cruz  (Read 7743 times)

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Idaho pastor shot after praying with Ted Cruz
« Reply #75 on: March 09, 2016, 04:04:37 pm »
This week is big. Win Florida and Ohio, and Trump should have it in the bag.

It has to have been a disappointing previous week. The "little Marco" routine initially was the big bomb. The gambit which broke The Donald, and started him downhill. Small hands. Then the Fascist label, that will finish him.

Can You Say "Come to Naught ?"

In the infamous words of Howard Beale,  "We're as mad as hell, and we're not going to take this anymore."

Changing the color of the pig's lipstick won't work. Oh wait, better call Karl. Get another PAC, that will do it.

Can You Say "Come to Naught ?"

Come to Naught indeed! 

The people ARE mad as hell - and we are not going to take it anymore - hear our ROAR!  The harder the Establishment pushes - the stronger our support grows. 

Right now, it's Trump all by himself against the Establishment.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Mod1

« Reply #76 on: March 09, 2016, 06:11:51 pm »
This is not the thread for graphics of Trump or for bashing any candidate. There are plenty of others where such posts are more appropriate. Thank you for your cooperation.

A-Lert

« Reply #77 on: March 09, 2016, 08:59:01 pm »
It troubles me that Odom - who was wanted for shooting the preacher - was able to FLY to Washington DC.  Wasn't he on any kind of no fly list or watch list?  How does that happen?

I haven't followed the story closely, but wondered how he got to DC undetected when every LEO in the country had to be looking for him. I figured he drove to DC. What good is the TSA if he was able to board a commercial flight?

Amazing how the shooter was assumed to be a Trump supporter with absolutely no supporting evidence.

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #78 on: March 09, 2016, 09:09:09 pm »
I haven't followed the story closely, but wondered how he got to DC undetected when every LEO in the country had to be looking for him. I figured he drove to DC. What good is the TSA if he was able to board a commercial flight?

Amazing how the shooter was assumed to be a Trump supporter with absolutely no supporting evidence.

It says in this article that he boarded a plane in Boise.  How about that TSA?  Keeping us all safe at the expense of our time and freedom - NOT!  Just another bureaucratic agency that is pretty useless and we'll never be able to get rid of!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3481751/Motive-unknown-Idaho-church-shooting-search-continues.html#ixzz42QBm4uqj

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #79 on: March 09, 2016, 09:14:11 pm »
It says in this article that he boarded a plane in Boise.  How about that TSA?  Keeping us all safe at the expense of our time and freedom - NOT!  Just another bureaucratic agency that is pretty useless and we'll never be able to get rid of!
Amen to that.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Carling

« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2016, 03:21:39 pm »
I meant the headline tying the shooting to Trump, not the actual shooting.  You see nothing wrong with it because you have TDS and clearly aren't interested in the truth.  The shooting is awful.  Trying to tie it to Trump is despicable.  It's like whenever some crazy guy shoots somebody and the liberal media tries as hard as they can to find a Tea Party connection.

I usually don't quote myself, but more than a few TDSers embarrassed themselves in this thread by using liberal media tactics.  I'm so glad I no longer associate with the GOProg-Dem uniparty.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Bill Cipher

« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2016, 03:27:07 pm »
How is the pastor doing?  Any updates?

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2016, 03:57:29 pm »
I heard yesterday that the pastor is talking a little.  Truly miraculous that he is even still alive!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #83 on: March 10, 2016, 04:07:30 pm »
I heard yesterday that the pastor is talking a little.  Truly miraculous that he is even still alive!

Praise the Lord for answered prayer!

Thanks for the update, alice.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline flowers

« Reply #84 on: March 10, 2016, 05:16:31 pm »
I usually don't quote myself, but more than a few TDSers embarrassed themselves in this thread by using liberal media tactics.  I'm so glad I no longer associate with the GOProg-Dem uniparty.
I got to hear some of his manifesto this morning. he had a list of people who he thought were martians. yes martians. nancy pelosi, mcconnel  and other members of senate on the list. All Jews where martians. he wrote a letter to obama telling him to lead the fight against martians and it would give obama his major legacy. NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP. 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #85 on: March 10, 2016, 05:50:23 pm »

Expect to hear about Obama's TSA failure to prevent the perp's boarding in Boise, supporting claims we are being led by very, very incompetent people.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #86 on: March 10, 2016, 05:57:45 pm »
Expect to hear about Obama's TSA failure to prevent the perp's boarding in Boise, supporting claims we are being led by very, very incompetent people.

Scary and massively incompetent.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #87 on: March 10, 2016, 06:06:05 pm »
That's the disturbing thing about this case, that this guy was so obviously mentally ill and no one could prevent him from becoming violent.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

« Reply #88 on: March 10, 2016, 06:19:49 pm »
on cnn yesterday they said this exposed a security flaw. Odom was "only" charged with felony attempted murder. that is not flagged.

A-Lert

« Reply #89 on: March 10, 2016, 06:47:06 pm »
I got to hear some of his manifesto this morning. he had a list of people who he thought were martians. yes martians. nancy pelosi, mcconnel  and other members of senate on the list. All Jews where martians. he wrote a letter to obama telling him to lead the fight against martians and it would give obama his major legacy. NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP.

I believe Pelosi being a martian might require further investigation.

He spent more than 21 straight hours railing against any government funding for Obamacare. Then Republican Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas joined the other 99 senators from both parties in voting Wednesday to move ahead on a spending plan expected to do just that.

Bill Cipher

« Reply #90 on: March 10, 2016, 06:50:11 pm »

Thank God. I hope he recovers well.

Offline alicewonders

« Reply #91 on: March 10, 2016, 08:28:00 pm »
I believe Pelosi being a martian might require further investigation.

McConnell too.

Offline flowers