Author Topic: Watch Donald Trump REFUSE to denounce the KKK and White Supremacist support for his campaign!!  (Read 4588 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
He can't control who gives to him (other than return donations), but unlike candidates and politicians before him, he absolutely refuses to denounce them.

This is just ridiculous. While on the “State of the Union,” Trump says he just can’t denounce the KKK’s support for him until he does more “research.”

Watch below:

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/watch-donald-trump-refuse-to-denounce-the-kkk-and-white-supremacist-support-for-his-campaign/#ixzz41TZ5xK27

A bit if history, in 1991, Bush denounced Duke.
http://www.nytimes.com/1991/11/07/us/the-1991-election-louisiana-bush-denounces-duke-as-racist-and-charlatan.html

Reagan slammed them even harder.
https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1346&dat=19800903&id=10VNAAAAIBAJ&sjid=KPsDAAAAIBAJ&pg=6985,422032&hl=en

Offline sinkspur

Trump needs the racist, white supremacist vote.

"Reaching out" is what Donald does.  Didn't you know that?

This ought to be damaging, indeed, disqualifying, but his supporters lap up whatever this feculent anuran says.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline NavyCanDo

Not only refused to denounce them, he claims to have know knoledge about them, using the "just play dumb" strategy.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline NavyCanDo

I'm not going to it it , because I don't want my ip address shown as a visitor to one of there web sites, but I bet you their discussion is all about supporting Trump.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline ABX

Not only refused to denounce them, he claims to have know knoledge about them, using the "just play dumb" strategy.

I'm surprised he didn't pull the 'its just how you do business' line.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Longiron

Luv it all these UINPARTY HATERS  want to give up this COUNTRY's sovereignty. Vote for your RINO Establishment guy and you all will be the first to complain about your right being given to the illegals more than they are now. Can't fix stupid.  :silly:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 04:23:19 pm by Longiron »

Offline ABX

OOps, Trump in 2000:
Mr. Trump painted a fairly dark picture of the Reform Party in his statement, noting the role of Mr. Buchanan, along with the roles of David Duke, a former leader of the Ku Klux Klan, and Lenora Fulani, the former standard-bearer of the New Alliance Party and an advocate of Marxist-Leninist politics. “The Reform Party now includes a Klansman, Mr. Duke, a neo-Nazi, Mr. Buchanan, and a communist, Ms. Fulani,” he said in his statement. “This is not company I wish to keep.”

That would have been a good statement for today instead of playing dumb.

Offline sinkspur

Reince Preibus and other Republicans should come out and denounce Trump over this.  Let his bigoted supporters stand with Trump on this if they want, but decent people are not going to.

So Trump disavowed Duke in 2000, last August, and again on Friday, but claimed ignorance today. Likely figures he needs those white supremacist votes.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 04:23:08 pm by sinkspur »

Offline aligncare

Luv it all these UINPARTY HATERS  want to give up this COUNTRY's  Vote for your RINO Establishment guy and you all will be the first to complain about your right being given to the illegals more than they are now. Can't fix stupid.  :silly:

Longiron, I wish you wouldn't use the word H*TERS. It seems to hurt their widdle feelings. UNIPARTY is fine cause that's pretty accurate. I love you, buddy. But, leave the insulting to Cruz and Rubio supporters. They have much more practice at it.

Offline sinkspur

Two things can be true:

1) Establishment slept on Trump and should have defined him early

2) There's a ton of time left for Trump to lose

Offline ABX

Reince Preibus and other Republicans should come out and denounce Trump over this.  Let his bigoted supporters stand with Trump on this if they want, but decent people are not going to.

So Trump disavowed Duke in 2000, last August, and again on Friday, but claimed ignorance today. Likely figures he needs those white supremacist votes.

In so many ways, he is reversing everything William F Buckley did.

Offline sinkspur

Longiron, I wish you wouldn't use the word H*TERS. It seems to hurt their widdle feelings. UNIPARTY is fine cause that's pretty accurate. I love you, buddy. But, leave the insulting to Cruz and Rubio supporters. They have much more practice at it.

Will YOU denounce Trump's refusal to denounce David Duke and the KKK?

Offline ABX

LOL, I had to go see what Freepers said.

Trump is a good businessman. He doesn't want to throw away the KKK vote.

Trump/Duke 2016!
11 posted on 2/28/2016, 9:28:27 AM by St_Thomas_Aquinas

Offline sinkspur

Astounding. So Trump will tout the Neo-Nazi vote too, no doubt.

Bill Cipher

Yeah Longiron. See my signature line.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 04:48:14 pm by Bill Cipher »

Offline aligncare

Astounding. So Trump will tout the Neo-Nazi vote too, no doubt.

Yes, sink. The moment Donald Trump steps onto his private jet he dons his official KKK white sheet.

But, keep chipping away at it. Maybe you'll get a few of the dumber people here to believe Donald Trump is a racist.

Bill Cipher

I guess being a businessman covers a multitude of sins.

Bill Cipher

Yes, sink. The moment Donald Trump steps onto his private jet he dons his official KKK white sheet.

But, keep chipping away at it. Maybe you'll get a few of the dumber people here to believe Donald Trump is a racist.

Racism isn't quite the same as neo-nazism. 

Offline sinkspur

You refuse to denounce Trump for refusing to denounce the KKK.  Got it.  Total sheep.

Offline aligncare

By the way, sinky. It's nice to see you expanding your repertoire to use innuendo against a Republican candidate, like a good little liberal democrat would do.  :beer:

Bill Cipher

By the way, sinky. It's nice to see you expanding your repertoire to use innuendo against a Republican candidate, like a good little liberal democrat would do.  :beer:

I thought that attacking Trump didn't phase you a bit, but here you are again, again, using personal insults against someone who is criticizing trump. 

Offline kevindavis007

At this point I don't care if it is Trump vs Sanders, I'm not voting for him.. Sorry if he can't just simply denounce David Duke, then I will not vote for him period..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Longiron

Understand what u are saying BUT why does haters imply they do not like TRUMP? Cannot HATERS imply CRUZ, RUBIO or HILLARY ? Do the UNIPARTY  (how's that) Posters care about anyone's feeling when attacking TRUMP or their supporters. I guess it is ok for them to call him and their supporters Ass*****, Idiots, egomaniacs, F*** offs, Dumies, nit wits and many other things. If you fight back that is a bad thing ! :shrug:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 05:25:48 pm by Longiron »

Offline aligncare

Understand what u are saying BUT why does haters imply they do not like TRUMP? Cannot HATERS imply CRUZ, RUBIO or HILLARY ? Do the UNIPARTY  (how's that) Posters care about anyone's feeling when attacking TRUMP or their supporters. I guess it is ok for them to call him and their supporters Ass*****, Idiots, egomaniacs, F*** offs, Dumies, nit wits and many other things. If you fight back that is a bad thing ! :shrug:

Yes, unfortunately emotions do Trump facts. (sorry about incorrect capitalization).

We've been living with the hate since Donald J Trump announced in June. Not to worry, though. We will soldier on, cause we're tough, like Donald Trump.