Author Topic: 'tween Rock 'n Hard place  (Read 574 times)

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
'tween Rock 'n Hard place
« on: February 25, 2016, 11:13:47 AM »
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Offline GAJohnnie

Re: 'tween Rock 'n Hard place
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2016, 11:50:17 AM »
I think it  would be wise to not underestimate Trump vrs Hillary

In June 2015 Trump had a negative rating with GOP voters of 67%, it is 18% now.

Clinton, on the other hand, has shown that the more she campaigns, they less favorable her ratings. Here unfavorable have gone up since she started campaigning.

Frankly I would rather be in Trumps shoes then Clintons on the "likability" issue. Trump has the potential to win people over during the campaign. Clintons only hope is to make people hate Trump more then they hate her. As Trump has shown, he maybe the only candidate enough of a bare-knuckle political brawler to take on Clinton "scorched earth" political campaign

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2016, 12:50:43 PM »
Trump:  He is pulling from disenchanted Dems, Independents and the less conservative Repubs.

Rubio:  He pulls from the center of the Repubs who are solid establishment and a few Independents.

Cruz:  Pulls deep into the Repubs who are staunch conservatives, the Tea Party Block and some Independents.

============================================

Neither Rubio, Cruz, or Trump can win this election with 'Conservative' votes alone.

Both Rubio and Cruz have precious little support from Independents, Libertarians, or Democrats - next to none.

Trump is the only GOP candidate with enough swing vote support to win.

Trump, and only Trump can beat Hillary Clinton.

Offline Fishrrman

• Fishrrman Speaks!
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2016, 08:16:05 PM »
GAJohnnie wrote above:
"As Trump has shown, he maybe the only candidate enough of a bare-knuckle political brawler to take on Clinton "scorched earth" political campaign"

Kinda reminds me of this nifty 3 minute video someone sent to me today:
(aside, the folks who piece things like this together are getting very good at it!)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0tE6T-ecmg" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0tE6T-ecmg</a>

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf