Author Topic: 20 Muslims Sneak Onto Man’s Property, Instantly Learn Why He’s Called “THE DESTROYER"  (Read 583 times)

rangerrebew

20 Muslims Sneak Onto Man’s Property, Instantly Learn Why He’s Called “THE DESTROYER”

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2016/02/21/man-muslims-destroyer/#

Dean James AMERICA’S FREEDOM FIGHTERS–

Dinko “The Destroyer” Valev is a one man border patrol monster! He patrols around on his ATV and chases Muslim border jumpers. This guy is a legend and these Muslims found out exactly why he is called “THE DESTROYER!”

He lives out in the country in Yambol, Bulgaria near the Turkish border. He has a problem with Muslims from Turkey hopping the fence onto his property on their journey to European nations that will greet them with open arms. Once there, the Muslims can rape everyone and collect welfare benefits.

Since local authorities turn a blind eye to the Muslim invasion, Dinko has taken matters into his own hands.

Dinko has apprehended dozens of Muslims and placed them under citizens arrest. And he does it with HIS BARE HANDS!

Here is the awesome story as translated by Shoebat.com.

From Bulgarian TV News Online:

Dinko Valev from the city of Yambol has caught 20+ migrants in the last few months while driving his ATV in the rural areas near the city. The latest and biggest group he faced yesterday.

The spot is near the border with Turkey. Dinko and his friend went to ride their ATVs, “Suddenly someone jumped out of the bushes in front of me, I did not know he was a migrant at first, I stopped and got off the ATV to see what’s going on, he rushed me trying to take me down, possibly to steal the ATV. I punched him a couple of times and he went down, I kicked him 3 times for good measure and he started yelling some “allah-mallah.” He was dressed with torn shoes, a jacket, jeans and had a backpack”

11 more men come out of the woods, plus 3 women and 1 child. All of them from Syria, by their own words. Dinko continues his story “all of the men coming out of the woods started rushing me aggressively, to fight, to crush, I fought the first 3 and put them on the ground bleeding, the others gave up after seeing that. One of them had a sharp object, maybe a screwdriver. I know English perfectly, I told them that if they do not lay on the ground immediately I will kill one of them”… (reported asks him if they followed the order)… “of course they did, wouldn’t you do it, if you knew you would die otherwise?”

All of the three groups he has caught so far were young men exclusively. “I chased one of them for 2 kilometers. The others gave up quickly, they were scrawny physically, but this one guy ran away, eventually falling into a big puddle, almost drowned himself. Those people are very aggressive, they have nothing to lose, they have left family and home behind, we are in serious danger to be wiped out if we let them in.”

How great is Dinko The Destroyer?

This really shows us, once again that the majority of these ‘refugees’ are strong, healthy males that leave their helpless women and children behind to deal with life under ISIS.

We’ve reported several instances of what these animals do once they reach their destinations. They rape little girls, boys and women. They murder. They urinate and defecate anywhere they want. Just like rabid dogs.

This is why it is imperative for America to put a halt to this bleeding heart liberal campaign to bring these people in. They are not willing or able to co-exist with civilized people. And many of them are terrorists. There is no doubt about it.

God Bless.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 09:55:35 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
We need about 5,000 guys like this patrolling the southern front, oops, "border" ...