Author Topic: Trump condemned Scalia as recently as December  (Read 515 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Trump condemned Scalia as recently as December
« on: February 19, 2016, 03:50:40 am »
Trump condemned Scalia as recently  as December

by MONA CHAREN   February 16, 2016 9:58 PM @MONACHARENEPPC He’s all for Scalia now, Trump is. Swore to appoint justices just like him. Take this vow as you would any other Trump claim. Since we’re on the topic though, here is a story from December. Scalia had made some comments during an oral argument that liberals were able to wrench out of context. Scalia had referenced the “mismatch” theory propounded by Stuart Taylor and Richard Sander. Displaying their ignorance, the usual suspects howled their outrage. They strutted their moral superiority and pronounced anathemas on the Justice.   Trump was asked about it on CNN and naturally, because his instincts and lifelong habits are liberal, and because he cannot be bothered to check facts, he joined in the condemnation of Justice Scalia. For the record.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/431457/trump-condemned-scalia?FROuBoIbvBqc0mCI.01
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien