Author Topic: Literal Holy Crap: Glenn Beck Says Scalia’s Death Part of God’s Plan to Elect Ted Cruz  (Read 236 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.mediaite.com/online/literal-holy-crap-glenn-beck-says-scalias-death-part-of-gods-plan-to-elect-ted-cruz/

Just when you thought the loony tornado of garbage surrounding the death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia had reached peak weirdness, along comes Glenn Beck to take it to eleven. Calling in to his own radio program Tuesday, Beck began by casually riffing about how God sent Hurricane Sandy mainly to screw Mitt Romney, but then moved on to his theory that Our Lord and Savior has taken Scalia off the board so Ted Cruz can get elected:

After I got past the “thank you (to God)” I thought “You’re welcome.I just woke the American people up. I took them out of the game show moment and woke enough of them up to say, look at how close your liberty is to being lost.”

You now have lost your liberty. You replace one guy and you now have 5-4 decisions in the other direction. Just with this one guy, you’ve lost your liberty so you’d better elect somebody that is going to be somebody on [the court] because for the next 30 years, if you don’t, the Constitution as you know it, and Pat, I say this all the time. The Constitution is hanging by a thread. That thread has just been cut and the only way that we survive now is if we have a true constitutionalist.

I really try to like Cruz. I really did at first.....then he keeps Beck around?