Author Topic: Trump, Clinton Still Have Big SC Leads  (Read 641 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online aligncare

  • Hero Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 23,260
  • Gender: Male
Trump, Clinton Still Have Big SC Leads
« on: February 16, 2016, 04:10:39 PM »

Predictions of Donald Trump's demise due to his disastrous debate performance Saturday ***hair on fire

...appears to be just more wishful thinking. National Review placed under suicide watch...

Poll taken Sunday and Monday (AFTER Trump's "disastrous" debate performance) :

PPP's new South Carolina poll continues to find Donald Trump with a wide lead in the state. He's at 35% to 18% each for Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, 10% for John Kasich, and 7% each for Jeb Bush and Ben Carson.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2016/02/trump-clinton-still-have-big-sc-leads.html

Check out what Think Progress thinks of South Carolina Republicans...

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2016/02/16/3749791/this-poll-of-south-carolina-republicans-is-terrifying/

Offline NavyCanDo

  • Hero Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,286
  • Gender: Male
Re: Trump, Clinton Still Have Big SC Leads
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 04:44:44 PM »
35% Trump

65% Somebody else. 

When the "somebody else" shrinks down to just 2 viable candidates, very  possibly a week from now,  - mostly likely Cruz & Rubio left standing, then that 35% doesn't look so exciting for  the Donald, does it.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online aligncare

  • Hero Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 23,260
  • Gender: Male
Re: Trump, Clinton Still Have Big SC Leads
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 05:26:24 PM »

10% Rubio

90% Someone else

What's your point?

Offline NavyCanDo

  • Hero Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,286
  • Gender: Male
Re: Trump, Clinton Still Have Big SC Leads
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2016, 09:01:20 PM »
10% Rubio

90% Someone else

What's your point?

Fact check it's 18% Rubio and 18% Cruz for a total of 36%, with the rest of that 65% supporting someone else but Trump. Can you say "brokered convention"?  The RNC is well aware that the vast majority of Republicans do not support Trump. If Trump is running the tables in the early primaries, it is only because that vast majority is spread out between too many candidates. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online Bigun

  • Hero Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 36,604
  • Gender: Male
  • The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Trump, Clinton Still Have Big SC Leads
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2016, 09:06:58 PM »
Fact check it's 18% Rubio and 18% Cruz for a total of 36%, with the rest of that 65% supporting someone else but Trump. Can you say "brokered convention"?  The RNC is well aware that the vast majority of Republicans do not support Trump. If Trump is running the tables in the early primaries, it is only because that vast majority is spread out between too many candidates.

Can you say guaranteed lose in November?  Which BTW has been the plan all along IMHO!  Donald Trump doesn't want to be president and the Democrats have a lot riding on the election this year given the fact that a new republican president carries with it a new attorney general!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 09:07:26 PM by Bigun »

Offline NavyCanDo

  • Hero Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,286
  • Gender: Male
Re: Trump, Clinton Still Have Big SC Leads
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2016, 09:20:21 PM »
Can you say guaranteed lose in November?  Which BTW has been the plan all along IMHO!  Donald Trump doesn't want to be president and the Democrats have a lot riding on the election this year given the fact that a new republican president carries with it a new attorney general!

I don't think he ever really wanted to be President. Why would he?  He lives such a carefree billionaires jetsetters lifestyle, and that would come to a crashing end for the rest of his existence if he were to be sworn in. This is all fun and games for him, and the closer he comes to nomination the more unhinged he will become. If he is the nominee, Hillary or Sanders will be President, you can count on it. 
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 09:20:56 PM by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf