Author Topic: Senior U.S. Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia found dead at West Texas ranch  (Read 11149 times)

Offline sinkspur

Just the other day, I said that these Conservative judges need to get tasters...or stay the hell out of public...commit themselves to 'House Arrest'.

I understand this happens to people 79 years of age.  Everyday.  But...the timing here is devastating and can't help but wonder.....

Everything seems so logical to me and yet nobody else seems to see it.

Am I going crazy?   :shrug:

Fat 79 year old men die in their sleep every day.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Just the other day, I said that these Conservative judges need to get tasters...or stay the hell out of public...commit themselves to 'House Arrest'.

I understand this happens to people 79 years of age.  Everyday.  But...the timing here is devastating and can't help but wonder.....

I have the same thoughts.  Sure, he was 79 - but the timing....is a real kick in the gut.  Just like Breitbart's untimely death, I'll always have questions about that. 

Right now, my biggest concern is that the GOP will blow this.   **nononono*

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Let's put it this way:

If I were a ruthless, big game political operative/strategist with no morality, wanting to win at all cost, it's what I'd do. It's almost grandiose to say it, but the fate of the nation hinges on one more liberal joining SCOTUS. It's the liberals holy grail, what would they do to make it happen?
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

Yet Ginsburg remains alive (apparently).  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

Liberal Reporter CELEBRATES Justice Scalia’s Death (VIDEO)
Downtrend
February 13, 2016

http://downtrend.com/dtvideos/liberal-reporter-celebrates-justice-scalias-death-video

This is just plain wrong. No matter where your political loyalties lie, Justice Antonin Scalia served his country for three decades, weighing in on matters of grave national importance.

Yet, when the liberal media heard that Scalia died, one of them tweeted this:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 01:48:17 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Mine too.    The GOP nominee must be electable.     
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline libertybele

I have the same thoughts.  Sure, he was 79 - but the timing....is a real kick in the gut.  Just like Breitbart's untimely death, I'll always have questions about that. 

Truly a very sad time for our nation.  Sorry, but I see foul play on this one ... agreed the timing is very convenient. Hussein's executive orders; 2nd amendment and amnesty are currently before SCOTUS for ruling.  I see it that Hussein will push for a quick replacement for Scalia with a liberal and the RINO's in the Senate will gladly oblige.  Then he will push for an immediate ruling on his executive orders. The new liberal SCOTUS will rule in Hussein's favor; amnesty insures the DEM vote!!  They will rule in favor of Hussein's executive order on the 2nd amendment.

With Trump leading in the polls and Cruz in second -- the DEMS knew that the writing was on the wall.  They knew that if Cruz got in, not only would he shake up Washington but he would place the most conservative justices that he could and the liberal progressive agenda would end. Trump has taken conservative viewpoints, and I think they see him as a threat as well.  RIP Justice Scalia!

Please PRAY for a miracle!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Let's put it this way:

If I were a ruthless, big game political operative/strategist with no morality, wanting to win at all cost, it's what I'd do. It's almost grandiose to say it, but the fate of the nation hinges on one more liberal joining SCOTUS. It's the liberals holy grail, what would they do to make it happen?

We have no way of knowing for sure and the level of technology available today for that sort of thing makes it very likely that NO ONE will ever know for sure.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
We have no way of knowing for sure and the level of technology available today for that sort of thing makes it very likely that NO ONE will ever know for sure.

:beer:
The Republic is lost.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Don't forget the Obama comic impersonator, Steve Bridges (48 yrs old)  too...."natural causes" my butt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9dFenC---Y
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I think the timing of Scalia's death benefits conservatives.  With a SCOTUS nomination hanging in the balance the election will have much more urgency to conservatives interested in preserving our constitutional rights.  OTOH God only knows who Trump might nominate for the job.

Offline MACVSOG68

I think the timing of Scalia's death benefits conservatives.  With a SCOTUS nomination hanging in the balance the election will have much more urgency to conservatives interested in preserving our constitutional rights.  OTOH God only knows who Trump might nominate for the job.

Agreed...on both counts.  But I would guess Trump would play that up offering up some detail on his potential selection to provide assurances to conservatives who aren't thrilled with him.
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I am grateful for anything that will distract MC Hussein and his posse from his incessant dismantling of America and Western culture in general.

This should keep him tied up (in between vacations and golf) for a good long while.   
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It certainly looks suspicious. A sudden illness, falling asleep and dying looks A LOT like someone poisoned him.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 06:40:56 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
It certainly looks suspicious. A sudden illness, falling asleep and dying looks A LOT like someone poisoned him.

It sounds like a heart attack to me.  Happens frequently that way: fairly sudden onset of nausea and fatigue, go lay down to rest, and never get up. 

I'm not saying it was; I simply don't have enough information to have a strong opinion.

Offline flowers

I'll bet that I'm right.

A thousand dollars.

You game?
I do not have that kind of money for betting. I sure hope you are correct.

Offline flowers

no...not crazy. the timing here was perfect. almost to perfect. this regime has perfect timing on many things.

Offline R4 TrumPence

Don't forget the Obama comic impersonator, Steve Bridges (48 yrs old)  too...."natural causes" my butt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9dFenC---Y
After months of waiting, we are able to share the following information from the Los Angeles County Coroner's office. Stephen's passing has been ruled an accident and that the probable cause of death was due to “upper airway anaphylaxis”, caused by a severe allergic reaction. We appreciate Jeffery P. Gutstadt, MD and Craig Harvey from the Los Angeles Coroner's Office for their sensitivity and willingness to respond to our questions.
 :pondering: :pondering: :pondering: :pondering: :pondering:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
IF there was any question as to whether or not he died of natural or unnatural causes I think the question has been answered, LOUD and CLEAR.

There weil be NO AUTOPSY!!!!!!!

Anyone notice how fast this has occurred to get him in the ground?

When my father died, the feds wanted an autopsy performed.  [dad was 64 and albeit had been retired from the govt for sometime he had held clearances at the highest of levels]

I cannot imagine that a SCOTUS Judge die in the middle of West Texas and the Feds NOT DEMAND a autopsy.  ANYTIME anyone die of unusual circumstances the authorities want a autopsy.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 02:48:13 pm by 17 Oaks »
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Offline MACVSOG68

IF there was any question as to whether or not he died of natural or unnatural causes I think the question has been answered, LOUD and CLEAR.

When my father died, the feds wanted an autopsy performed.  [dad was 64 and albeit had been retired from the govt for sometime he had held clearances at the highest of levels]

I cannot imagine that a SCOTUS Judge die in the middle of West Texas and the Feds NOT DEMAND a autopsy.  ANYTIME anyone die of unusual circumstances the authorities want a autopsy.

As I understand it, Scalia's family turned down an autopsy.
It's the Supreme Court nominations!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

And this may well explain it all!

Scalia's Death Saves Unions From Momentous Ruling Ending Political Power

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/scalia-death-pending-cases/2016/02/14/id/714359/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 17 Oaks

• The Ranch in S Texas
As I understand it, Scalia's family turned down an autopsy.
I don't think so!  I did NOT have the option for no autopsy when my dad died.  The feds don't ask, they mandate.  I cannot believe that the Feds would not mandate an autopsy and the family want same.  There appears to be no history of heart issues, treatments etc.  And with him getting ready to rule on a UNION case who history of knocking off folks who will not bend to their demands is long and storied.

I believe he was knocked off.

There are several meds that can induce a heart attack and are only detectable in an autopsy.
Don:  Got here thru God, Guns and Guts, I speak John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere; this make ME: Christian, Conservative, Capitalist, Constitutionalist...

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

I agree.   If anything can unite us over the necessity to WIN this fall's election, it is this.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

HonestJohn

I don't think so!  I did NOT have the option for no autopsy when my dad died.  The feds don't ask, they mandate.  I cannot believe that the Feds would not mandate an autopsy and the family want same.  There appears to be no history of heart issues, treatments etc.  And with him getting ready to rule on a UNION case who history of knocking off folks who will not bend to their demands is long and storied.

I believe he was knocked off.

There are several meds that can induce a heart attack and are only detectable in an autopsy.

Unless there was a criminal case involved, the fed's ask... and the family can refuse.