Author Topic: New emails show Hillary, aides had classified info on private accounts  (Read 707 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
http://libertyunyielding.com/2016/02/09/new-emails-show-hillary-aides-had-classified-info-on-private-accounts/

By LU Staff  February 9, 2016

The watchdog group Judicial Watch today released nearly 70 pages of State Department records that show that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and her top aides, Deputy Chiefs of Staff Huma Abedin and Jake Sullivan, received and sent classified information on their non-state.gov email accounts.

The documents, also available on the State Department website, were obtained in response to a court order from a May 5, 2015 lawsuit filed against the State Department (Judicial Watch, Inc. v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:15-cv-00684)) after it failed to respond to a March 18 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request seeking “all emails of official State Department business received or sent by former Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin from January 1, 2009 through February 1, 2013 using a non-‘state.gov’ email address.”

[snip]

What this could all point to is the prosecution not only of Clinton for mishandling classified information but of Abedin and Sullivan as well.

(more at link)

http://libertyunyielding.com/2016/02/09/new-emails-show-hillary-aides-had-classified-info-on-private-accounts/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: New emails show Hillary, aides had classified info on private accounts
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 12:16:45 am »
If this happened in a republican administration there would have been scores of people in prison already and the president likely impeached.  As it is currently all it does is make people like us furious!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien