Author Topic: BREAKING! CSPAN Caught Hillary Clinton Voter Fraud On Camera !!!!  (Read 1732 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Clinton voter fraud in Polk County, Iowa Caucus

Caucus chair and Clinton precinct captain do not conduct actual count of Clinton supporters and deliberately mislead caucus

http://www.c-span.org/video/?c4578575/clinton-voter-fraud-polk-county-iowa-caucus

Offline ABX

Re: BREAKING! CSPAN Caught Hillary Clinton Voter Fraud On Camera !!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 02:09:04 pm »
Bumping for this morning as most people were asleep when I posted this. It is interesting no major news outlets are reporting this considering CSPAN is a highly reputable source and it is very overt and in your face.

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 06:46:29 pm »
Bumping for this morning as most people were asleep when I posted this. It is interesting no major news outlets are reporting this considering CSPAN is a highly reputable source and it is very overt and in your face.
name me one time a clinton has ever been honest. Just one time.

Offline ABX

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 07:40:13 pm »
Iowa Secretary of State Addresses the Clinton Election 'Fraud' Scandal

IOWA - As state party officials officially declare Hillary Clinton winner of the 2016 Iowa Democratic caucuses many continue to question the legitimacy of the results. Allegations of fraud were reported at two separate precincts. Both incidents were captured on camera. You can watch both videos here and here.

Tuesday afternoon Iowa Secretary of State Paul Pate addressed the the Clinton caucus voter fraud scandal. After his office received numerous complaints Pate tweeted: 

Iowa Sec. of State

@IowaSOS

Seeing allegations of fraud relating to #iIowaCaucus. I hear u. But plz realize @IowaGOP & @iowademocrats run caucus. NOT official election.

http://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/85922881-iowa-secretary-of-state-addresses-the-clinton-election-fraud-scandal