Author Topic: 'Flee': Message to ISIS oil tanker drivers released by Pentagon  (Read 360 times)

Offline flowers

'Flee': Message to ISIS oil tanker drivers released by Pentagon
« on: January 26, 2016, 08:21:24 pm »
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/01/25/flee-message-to-isis-oil-tanker-drivers-released-by-pentagon.html

released by Pentagon
Published January 25, 2016
FoxNews.com
Facebook722 Twitter0   livefyre Email Print

Now Playing

ISIS selling oil to its enemy - Syria's Assad
Never autoplay videos

The exact message from the Pentagon to ISIS' tanker drivers just before U.S. warplanes decimated the terrorist army's oil convoys last November has been revealed.

Text of leaflets dropped before bombing began, warning truck drivers to run for their lives, was released in response to a Freedom of Information Act request by the blog War is Boring. 

“Warning. Airstrikes are coming, oil trucks will be destroyed,” read one leaflet. “Get away from your oil trucks immediately. Do not risk your life.”

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: 'Flee': Message to ISIS oil tanker drivers released by Pentagon
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 08:37:41 pm »
So the drivers will just drive other trucks now.  What a f***ed up strategy that is!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: 'Flee': Message to ISIS oil tanker drivers released by Pentagon
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 08:46:27 pm »
That's just Obama yo...

Being cool wit his homies.

But trust me. I have seen the videos. Russia is destroying ISIS with massive bombing raids. And they ain't dropping flyers. They are dropping big, big, bombs, and lots of them.

I think that at this point, Obama is warning ISIS of Russian, French, and British, bombing raids. He is not warning about what America is going to do. He is warning ISIS about international intelligence he has received about what the other players are going to do.

And this makes sense, since Obama has made America a third or fourth or fifth place player as far as what happens in the Middle East is concerned.

Obama is no longer interested in what the America military will do against ISIS since he has neutered our armed forces. He now is only interested in disrupting what other serious real players are doing to disrupt ISIS.

Any country who sends Obama military intelligence information is a fool. If I were Russia, Israel, France, or Britain, I would send Obama tons and tons of military plans. And I would make sure that everything I send him is the exact opposite of what I intend to do.

Sending Obama intelligence, would be the same as sending the same information directly to the Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS, Al Quada, Hamas, Taaleebaan, PLO, Hezbollah, and who knows who else. And I would send him a flood of it.

I would send him nothing but bullshit, until he warns his Muslim brothers so much that they think of him as more of a fool than they already do.

Anyone who trusts Obama with anything is a fool.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.