Author Topic: Obama Wasn't The One Who Started Giving The Good Jobs To Foreigners - It Began With George W. Bush  (Read 2148 times)

HAPPY2BME

This is from the Bush years, which were the highest rates in sheer numbers for illegal aliens and visa abuses in the history of the US. 

This is just one example of job loss and illegal job market manipulation allowed by our Congress and Senate to go on during Bush's tenure, which has of course been continued during Obama's.

Immigration attorneys from Cohen & Grigsby explains how they assist employers in running classified ads with the goal of NOT finding any qualified applicants, and the steps they go through to disqualify even the most qualified Americans in order to secure green cards for H-1b workers.

See what Bush and Congress really mean by a "shortage of skilled U.S. workers." Microsoft, Oracle, Hewlett-Packard, and thousands of other companies were running fake ads in Sunday newspapers across the country each week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCbFEgFajGU&feature=player_embedded

HAPPY2BME

This should not be at all surprising to Republicans. George W. Bush advocated for Mexican "immigration during both his presidential campaigns.  It was a key policy in his administration and NOTHING has changed with the current Republican regime.  So if you wonder 'Why won't the Republicans stop illegal immigration from Mexico?,' here is living proof straight from the Amnesty King himself.

The Bush Legacy ..

Republican Party 2004 Campaign [targeted at Hispanics]  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77JvpID0W8w&feature=player_embedded#at=152

George W. Bush on Immigration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=l16tPdgQzYk

Offline GAJohnnie

Wrong Bush

Started by Bush 1, expanded by Bill Clinton

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-1B_visa

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
I voted for Bush twice (and his father twice).  But as time moves forward it is becoming remarkably clear that both men's presidencies were true disasters for the nation.  These men, or I should say their failures and their lack of ability to fight for the future of their country, are responsible, more than anyone or anything else, for Bill (and Hillary) Clinton and Barak Obama - and the administrations that took us to the point that our nation is not even recognizable.  I actually look back at Bush v. Gore and now see that we would all have been better off today if the worse candidate had won that contest (he got the most votes).  I say that because Gore would have failed quickly and been a one term president and we would have avoided Barak Obama...Obama was created in whole cloth out of Bush's failures and mistakes.  The Bush family has been a disaster for the Reagan Revolution of 1980, in more ways than anyone could have ever imagined at the time.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline GAJohnnie

The Bush's created the current "Campaign Conservative" meme in the GOPE. Run as a Conservative at home, govern as a Liberal in DC. No surprise that Marco Rubio, the Bush protege, is running the same sort of "Campaign Conservative" race in 2015-16

HAPPY2BME

I voted for Bush twice (and his father twice).  But as time moves forward it is becoming remarkably clear that both men's presidencies were true disasters for the nation.  These men, or I should say their failures and their lack of ability to fight for the future of their country, are responsible, more than anyone or anything else, for Bill (and Hillary) Clinton and Barak Obama - and the administrations that took us to the point that our nation is not even recognizable.  I actually look back at Bush v. Gore and now see that we would all have been better off today if the worse candidate had won that contest (he got the most votes).  I say that because Gore would have failed quickly and been a one term president and we would have avoided Barak Obama...Obama was created in whole cloth out of Bush's failures and mistakes.  The Bush family has been a disaster for the Reagan Revolution of 1980, in more ways than anyone could have ever imagined at the time.

==============================================

How can one deny this - it is HISTORICAL FACT.

And never forget:  Barack Obama could NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE without George W. Bush.

HAPPY2BME

The Bush's created the current "Campaign Conservative" meme in the GOPE. Run as a Conservative at home, govern as a Liberal in DC. No surprise that Marco Rubio, the Bush protege, is running the same sort of "Campaign Conservative" race in 2015-16

========================================

We have a winner here. 

If anybody believes the eGOP's agenda is any different than Obama's they are sucking at the teet of the Chamber of Commerce.

Period.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
==============================================

How can one deny this - it is HISTORICAL FACT.

And never forget:  Barack Obama could NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE without George W. Bush.

Bush's second term ranks with terms of Jimmy Carter, James Buchanan and Andrew Johnson as the worst presidencies in history...until you get to Barak Obama, who actually is something else entirely.  And Bush gave us Obama by sheer incompetency.

...Bob Dylan

HAPPY2BME

And Bush gave us Obama by sheer incompetency.

=======================================

I submit to you sir that Obama's (TWO) wins were no accident.

Consider the fact that Mitt Romney publicly admitted HE DID NOT WANT TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT after going up against Obama in 2012.  It is PUBLIC RECORD - Romney admitted he did NOT EVEN WANT TO RUN!

Also, consider what is being set up as we speak (by 'republicans) for 2016:

GOP Establishment Has No Problem with Hillary Win, Won’t Address the Clintons’ War on Women
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 05:53:16 pm by HAPPY2BME »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
And the worst of all on immigration, President Ronald Reagan, who actually implemented amnesty, not just propose or talked about it.

So why don't people attack him?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
And the worst of all on immigration, President Ronald Reagan, who actually implemented amnesty, not just propose or talked about it.

So, because Reagan gave amnesty to 3.2 million illegals in the 80's (as part of a deal that he ended up getting screwed on in the end when the Democrats reneged), that means that we should give amnesty 30 years later to any and all illegals that make their way here from anywhere in the world?  So because it was done 30 years ago, we should do it again now for 11 million? or 20 million? or 100 million? Or all comers?  Bring in a billion?

...Bob Dylan

Offline flowers

Spot on post.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

Because we're still directly dealing with the H-1B visa ramifications. The amnesty was done almost 30 years ago now; the action is no longer in action and nothing more can be done to end it, as it is already done. (Pardon the Berra-like redundancy.)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

:da man:   :beer:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline katzenjammer

You've nailed it, Scott!

:thumbsup:

HAPPY2BME

============================================

Yes you did.  You saw it, felt it, lived it, and nailed it.