Author Topic: Militiamen, ranchers in showdown for soul of Burns  (Read 4305 times)

Online libertybele

Re: Militiamen, ranchers in showdown for soul of Burns
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2016, 12:50:02 pm »
Unfortunately, this is happening right around the time that the Hussein regime is advocating more gun control.  The Feds and the media will use this as an example.

IF Hussein tries to push gun control or confiscation, I forsee more 'militia' type groups rallying.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2016, 01:07:11 pm »
Unfortunately, this is happening right around the time that the Hussein regime is advocating more gun control.  The Feds and the media will use this as an example.

IF Hussein tries to push gun control or confiscation, I forsee more 'militia' type groups rallying.
Hussein still follows Rahm's advice about not letting a crisis go to waste. These new anti-Second Amendment measures will be ridiculous.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2016, 01:46:58 pm »
It’s Getting Real: Fully Armed FBI Agents En Route To Oregon Federal Building
January 3, 2016 | IntelliHub.com | www.IntelliHub.com | 6,805 views

BREAKING: FBI en route to Oregon Federal Building occupation with scores of fully armed agents

Heavily armed and well-equipped federal agents have arrived in Oregon from various parts of the U.S. to gain tactical advantage over the armed patriot group who commandeered a federal building Saturday, by responding swiftly and with force if necessary.

Additionally, political figures have been placed under an unofficial public gag order and were instructed to not talk about the situation. So far major mainstream coverage of the event has been limited.

Intellihub staff project the agents will arrive on scene sometime during the wee hours of morning Monday along with embedded members of the press.

Harney County Sheriff Dave Ward issued a statement on Saturday which said:

These men came to Harney County claiming to be part of militia groups supporting local ranchers, when in reality these men had alternative motives to attempt to over throw the county and federal government in hopes to spark a movement across the United States.

We are currently working jointly with several organizations to make sure the citizens of Harney County are safe and this issue is resolved as quickly and peaceful as possible. At this time we do not have any information that any other areas in Harney County are in immediate danger.

We ask that people stay away from the refuge for their safety. We also ask that if anyone sees any of these individuals in the area to please contact law enforcement and do not confront the individuals themselves.

Intellihub staff managed to get the message to boots on the ground, warning the militia.

Go here for live updates:

http://bit.ly/1YZDPuE

H/T: Marie Snow

Additional Source:

FBI to deal with militia group at Malheur Refuge — KOIN6

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/its-getting-real-fully-armed-fbi-agents-en-route-to-oregon-federal-building_012016
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 01:48:12 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2016, 02:10:09 pm »
Just yesterday watched a show about Waco. This won't end well. The federal government will not be challenged.

Agree.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2016, 02:23:13 pm »

In all fairness, he's been advocating more gun control ALL THE TIME. He'll find any excuse.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2016, 02:37:41 pm »
Hmmmm.   I don't think 0 wants a "Waco" on his record. 

Offline flowers

« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2016, 06:35:05 pm »
Hmmmm.   I don't think 0 wants a "Waco" on his record.
I have to disagree. That TV show I watched was horrible. Total BS. Re-writing of Waco history. I have watched other Waco TV specials. Most have been correct. The left would see a Waco happen to these 'militias' and cheer.  0 would been seen as taking down the evil gun owners.

Offline flowers

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2016, 06:41:26 pm »
Cruz urges armed protesters in Oregon to 'stand down'

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/264657-cruz-calls-for-oregon-refuge-gunmen-to-stand-down

Republican presidential hopeful Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas.) on Monday slammed the protesters who have taken over a federal building in rural Oregon, urging them to lay down their arms.

“Every one of us has a constitutional right to protest, to speak our minds,” Cruz told reporters at campaign event in Iowa, according to NBC News.

ADVERTISEMENT
“But we don't have a constitutional right to use force and violence and to threaten force and violence on others,” he said. “And so it is our hope that the protesters there will stand down peaceably, that there will not be a violent confrontation.”

Cruz said he is praying for everyone involved in the dispute, particularly law enforcement officials who “are risking their lives.”

The protesters, led by two sons of the Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, say they are taking a stand against a prison sentence for two landowners convicted of arson on federal property.

They’re also part of a group that frequently protests against federal government's management of Western lands. They protesters have told media outlets that they plan to stay on the refuge for years.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2016, 08:59:08 pm »
Cruz urges armed protesters in Oregon to 'stand down'

http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/264657-cruz-calls-for-oregon-refuge-gunmen-to-stand-down

By Timothy Cama - 01/04/16 12:40 PM EST

Republican presidential hopeful Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) on Monday slammed the protesters who have taken over a federal building at a wildlife refuge in rural Oregon, urging them to lay down their arms.

“Every one of us has a constitutional right to protest, to speak our minds,” Cruz told reporters at campaign event in Iowa, according to NBC News.

“But we don't have a constitutional right to use force and violence and to threaten force and violence on others,” he said. “And so it is our hope that the protesters there will stand down peaceably, that there will not be a violent confrontation.”

Cruz said he is praying for everyone involved in the dispute, particularly law enforcement officials who “are risking their lives.”

The protesters, led by two sons of the Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, broke into the headquarters of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge on Saturday when it was closed and no employees were present, according to The Oregonian.

The group says it is protesting the punishment of Dwight Hammond Jr. and Steven Hammond, a father and son who are due to return to jail Monday to serve out a five-year prison sentence for arson on a nearby tract of federal land.

The Hammonds were first given a much lighter sentence, but federal prosecutors appealed, and a higher court ordered the five-year sentence in line with a law aimed at punishing terrorists.

The protesters are part of a group that frequently protests against federal government's management of Western lands, and some of them have told media outlets that they plan to stay on the refuge for years.

The FBI told The Oregonian that it is leading a law enforcement effort to bring a “peaceful” resolution to the dispute, though the gunmen have said they are prepared to use force if needed.

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest on Monday said President Obama is aware of the occupation at the refuge, but avoided speaking at length about it, calling it “a local law enforcement matter.”

The standoff has put Republican presidential candidates on the spot, with some of them having expressed support in a similar dispute in 2014 between Bundy and the government over unpaid grazing fees.

The support for Bundy eroded when he began making racially charged statements in interviews.

Up until Monday, most of the GOP's White House contenders had refrained from speaking out on the Oregon dispute, but that is beginning to change.

Like Cruz, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) condemned the takeover at the refuge, though he told an Iowa radio station that he sympathizes with the movement to shrink federal land holdings.

“You’ve got to follow the law. You cannot be lawless,” Rubio told KBUR in an interview highlighted by Buzzfeed. “We live in a republic. There are ways to change the laws of this country and the policies. And if we get frustrated with it, that’s why we have elections, that’s why we have people we can hold accountable.”

Rubio lent some credit to the stated goals of the occupation, reported by local media to involve a small group of armed men with very few local residents.

“I agree that there is too much federal control over land, especially out in the western part of the United States. There are states, for example, like Nevada that are dominated by the federal government in terms of land holding, and we should fix it,” Rubio said, adding that it shouldn’t be done “in a way that is outside the law.”

Ben Carson, another Republican candidate for the presidency, said he has “concerns” about the way farmers and ranchers are treated in the West, but said “there is nothing that justifies the armed occupation of government buildings.”

"We are a nation of laws. And that means that when we need redress from the government, we seek it peacefully,” Carson said in a statement.

Among the 2016 hopefuls, Cruz has been one of the most vocal advocates for reducing federal land ownership, along with Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.).

Cruz led the charge against the Bureau of Land Management’s claims over property around the Red River in Texas, saying he wants to “protect landowners from federal overreach.”

Rubio has been less vocal about federal land ownership, but his energy policy platform calls for more local and state control over federal property for oil and natural gas drilling or other uses.

Land management is a major political issue in Western states. Nationwide, the federal government owns and manages nearly 630 million acres, with most located west of the Mississippi River.

Cruz and Rubio have increasingly clashed in recent weeks, with both seeking to overtake Donald Trump in polls of the Republican race.

While Rubio is seeking to gain ground in New Hampshire, the first primary state, Cruz has taken the lead in Iowa, which will hold its caucuses on Feb. 1.

- This story was last updated at 2:31 p.m.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline musiclady

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2016, 09:01:22 pm »

“But we don't have a constitutional right to use force and violence and to threaten force and violence on others,” he said. “And so it is our hope that the protesters there will stand down peaceably, that there will not be a violent confrontation."

Good for Cruz!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2016, 09:12:45 pm »
I have two miles of state beach park, down the street.

I have decided to go take control of it all for myself, because I want to force a showdown over western public lands, and my guns.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 09:43:55 pm by truth_seeker »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2016, 09:13:38 pm »
What he said did not exactly "slam" them.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2016, 09:39:32 pm »
I think he's right.  We sure don't need a "gun incident" right now for Obama to jump on.  I think he would love to be able to use that!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2016, 10:09:37 pm »
I saw a comment earlier that I thought may be worth discussion about this.

(paraphrased in my own words)

There is a bigger lesson to be learned. these ranchers have knowingly been in bed with the government for all this time. They have made agreements with the government for grazing on property they knew wasn't theirs. The amount of time the agreements have been in place is no consequence to the government. When you get in bed with the devil, don't expect things to work out for the best for you.  They set themselves up for this by having a partnership with the government. A government big enough to give you everything is big enough to take everything.

Offline Charlespg

« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2016, 10:45:07 pm »
These idiots are playing right into the governments  hand

This whole thing stinks of gov informers and agent provocateurs
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline ABX

« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2016, 12:09:03 am »
I just heard they surrendered without incident w/ in the past hour. Will try to find a news article when my computer charges a bit.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2016, 01:25:38 am »
I just heard they surrendered without incident w/ in the past hour. Will try to find a news article when my computer charges a bit.

Oh, good.

Offline ABX

« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2016, 01:42:14 am »
Oh, good.

..and I can't find anything. Either I heard incorrectly or it is one of those, it is on the internet so it must be true, things.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2016, 02:03:29 am »
I'm not sure that Obama will allow this to end without gunfire. He is hoping every day for some kind of shooting involving White people, instead of the usual Black and Muslim shooters. This would serve his agenda.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Paladin

« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2016, 02:36:29 am »
How nice some of the Republican candidates are speaking out on the situation in OR, especially since the bureaucratic land grabs by the BLM and the FWS go back at least under Reagan and continued with no apparent concerns under two more Republican administrations.

As I stated before the area is strongly Republican and, quite naturally, has a Republican Congressman. Where is he? Where has he been while all this was going on? I dare say the now deeply concerned Republicans who are speaking about the situation wouldn't have heard or cared about this were it not for the militia types making it a newsworthy event.

Ammon Bundy and his supporters are not our enemies, federal bureaucrats are. Remember that.

As my final contribution this time around I will add some comments of Matt Walsh which contain new information:

"No matter how you feel about the armed protesters, let's not lose sight of the injustice that sparked all of this. The Hammonds have owned a large plot of land adjacent to this bird sanctuary for a few generations. The government has been trying to chase them off their property for decades to no avail. If you research the long and complicated backstory of this dispute, which I highly recommend, you'll find that they've long been the victims of bullying, harassment, and abuse by bureaucratic tyrants from both the BLM and the Fish and Wildlife Service.

Finally the government sensed an opportunity when the Hammonds accidentally burned a portion of federal land on two occasions. In both instances they started the fire on the their own land, once to prevent the spread of invasive species, and once to control a wildfire that was threatening to destroy their home. Eventually -- like 5 tears later, actually -- they were arrested and charged with arson under the Anti-terrorism Act. Sentencing guidelines require at least FIVE YEARS in prison for anyone convicted as a "terrorist," but the judge said 5 years would be cruel and unusual for such a minor offense. They served a much shorter term and were released.

However, a field manager for the BLM decided they should do the full five years, because apparently pencil pushers at the Bureau of Land Management can make those kinds of decisions now. The bully filed an appeal, and next thing you know the Hammonds were re-sentenced, and must now report to prison for another 4 years. That seems awfully close to something called double jeopardy, but what do I know?

There's a lot more to this story, but suffice it to say that the feds have been trying to chase a family off of their own land so they can expand their habitat for birds and other woodland creatures. If that means sending a father and son to prison, so be it. Part of the sentence, coincidentally, requires that the Hammonds sell their land to the feds, if ever they decide to sell at all. Of course all of this legal trouble, and now 5 years in prison, can be quite costly, meaning the Hammonds might have no choice but to sell -- and guess who ends up with the land when that happens?

It's outrageous. Our government is run by a bunch of petty, power hungry dictators, and it's about time we all realize"

https://www.facebook.com/MattWalshBlog/posts/1099462720086837

For the record, and in fairness to Mr Walsh, I should note he opposes any armed demonstrations. Demonstrations, yes, but not with weapons present. 

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

rangerrebew

« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2016, 09:08:30 am »
Montel Williams: 'Shoot to kill' Oregon protesters
TV personality blasts 'hillbilly American Taliban'
Published: 18 hours ago. Updated: 01/04/2016 at 2:06 PM

Montel Williams, a 1990s-era TV talk-show host who’s since turned to infomercials and political activism as a means of making a living, said in several Twitter messages he’s quite OK with authorities using deadly force to take out the Oregon protesters who’ve taken over a federal building – that they’re “buffoons” with “terrorist” tendencies and unworthy of constitutional protections,.

In a tweet, he wrote, the Blaze reported: “It appears #OregonUnderAttack by a bunch of undereducated terrorist buffoons who follow #ClivenBundy shall we send them to meet #ISIS.”

Get the hottest, most important news stories on the Internet – delivered FREE to your inbox as soon as they break! Take just 30 seconds and sign up for WND’s Email News Alerts!

The reference to Cliven Bundy was to the Nevada rancher who was involved with an armed standoff with federal authorities in 2014 over grazing rights. That matter was settled peacefully, after the federal government backed off and left the scene.

The current situation in Oregon involves the son of Bundy, Ammon, who has joined with others to protest the jailing of a 73-year-old rancher and his son for a land dispute with the government, as WND reported. The group, which is armed, has taken over a facility at the Mahleur National Wildlife Refuge near Burns, Oregon, nearly 300 miles east of Portland.

And on that, Williams continued to tweet: “Totally fine with a massive use of deadly force in Oregon to take out Ammon Bundy. #OregonUnderAttack.”

“The Liberty Amendments” is the blueprint on how to fix our broken government by Mark Levin, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of “Liberty and Tyranny” and “Ameritopia.” Order it today at WND’s Superstore.

Another: “Then let’s give them some – put this down using National Guard with shoot to kill orders.”

And even after Twitter posters reacted to Williams with outrage, he continued to tweet his call for attacks on the protesters.

He wrote: “I said what I said re Oregon tonight bc these clowns are PURPOSELY endangering LE and threatening armed conflict (by implication) – NOT OK.”

Put your patriotism on display with one of several flags offered in WND’s Superstore

One more: “I’m calling on Govt to end terrorist siege perpetrated by a bunch of hillbilly American Taliban #OregonUnderAttack.”

The characterization reminds of one then-Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid made against the Bundy family during their standoff with feds, when he said during an event hosted by the Las Vegas Review-Journal: “These people, who hold themselves out to be patriots, are not. They’re nothing more than domestic terrorists.”

The Oregon ranchers who are due to go to jail, Dwight Hammond, 73, and his son, Steven Hammond, 46, admitted lighting fires on federal properties in 2001 and 2006 in order to scale back invasive plants and to protect their private lands from wildfires, the Blaze reported. They face five years of imprisonment, Fox News reported.

This infallible argument for armed self-defense presents real stories of Americans fighting back against criminals – and surviving because they were armed. “America Fights Back: Armed Self-Defense In A Violent Age” is a must-read for anyone who has ever wondered if concealed carry can actually save and protect.

On that, even Williams admitted compassion.

“I actually think what’s happening to the #Hammond family is wrong,” he tweeted. “Unlike the Bundy folks, they r behaving honorably #OregonUnderAttack.”

Meanwhile. others around the nation have weighed in on the Oregon matter, as well.

The Twitter user who started the hashtag #OregonUnderAttack wondered on the social-media site how the nation would view the protesters if they weren’t white.

“White People must take responsibility and find these terrorists in your communities, #OregonUnderAttack,” tweeted Elon James White, CNN reported.

He also added in a tweet “#BLM has been demonized for so much less,” in reference to the Black Lives Matter movement.

Actress Jackee Harry tweeted, CNN found: “150 armed men aren’t considered a serious threat, yet a 12 year old playing with a toy gun is … Surely you see the hypocrisy here.”

And Mo Ansar, a British Muslim commentator, called on “moderate white people” to “speak out,” in his own Twitter post.

“We can’t hear your voices,” he tweeted, in seeming mock of those who call for the more moderate elements of Muslim society to speak publicly against radicalized Islamism. “How will you tackle this radicalisation?”

Love him or hate him, Dinesh D’Souza is already an American legend, and you can get his bestselling films and books direct from WND!

Other Twitter users have commented on the country-living status of the protesters, poking fun with a hashtag #YallQaeda.

For instance, this tweet, from John Hulsey, CNN found: “#YallQaeda waging #YeeHawd on America and we’re still calling it a ‘peaceful protest.’ It’s domestic terrorism and we need to shut it down.”

And another, from Matthew Chapman, using the same hashtag: “I’m sick of right-wing seditionists squatting on land that isn’t theirs and threatening to shoot anyone who points it out.”

Yet another social media poster riffed off 1990s-era white rapper Vanilla Ice and his most famous song, “Ice, Ice Baby,” with a tweet aimed again at mocking the rural background of the protesters: “Stop. Mobilize and listen. #VanillaISIS back w/ a brand new militia. BLM grab the land so tightly. Illegally graze my cattle nightly. #YallQaeda.”

Others commented on the seeming slow response of the federal government, when viewed in comparison with incidents in Baltimore and Ferguson involving black protesters.

Judge Andrew P. Napolitano’s “The Freedom Answer Book” provides a clear vision of what your rights are and how you can protect them. Get your copy of this helpful guide to the Constitution today!

“Did I miss the call for the national guard in Oregon? I recall them in Ferguson and Baltimore. #OregonUnderAttack,” tweeted one.

Another, on that same vein, as RT.com reported: “We send national guards & military to #Ferguson for protesters & watch on every network but white militia take over a federal building, nah.”

And speaking directly to an ABC News story of the matter that referenced the “peaceful protest” in Oregon, one reader mocked: “Go home @ABC, you’re drunk,” while another slammed the outlet for “the most sugar coated headline” ever.

“Stop giving us white people headlines like that,” tweeted the poster, RT.com found.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/montel-williams-shoot-to-kill-oregon-protesters/#CWi5MeGiIfQ4vCS3.99

rangerrebew

« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2016, 09:10:08 am »
This is a clear example of the black calling the kettle white.  I'll bet he has never suggested that police shoot blacklivesmatter participants when they take over something. **nononono*

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2016, 11:25:16 am »
How nice some of the Republican candidates are speaking out on the situation in OR, especially since the bureaucratic land grabs by the BLM and the FWS go back at least under Reagan and continued with no apparent concerns under two more Republican administrations.

As I stated before the area is strongly Republican and, quite naturally, has a Republican Congressman. Where is he? Where has he been while all this was going on? I dare say the now deeply concerned Republicans who are speaking about the situation wouldn't have heard or cared about this were it not for the militia types making it a newsworthy event.

Ammon Bundy and his supporters are not our enemies, federal bureaucrats are. Remember that.

As my final contribution this time around I will add some comments of Matt Walsh which contain new information:

"No matter how you feel about the armed protesters, let's not lose sight of the injustice that sparked all of this. The Hammonds have owned a large plot of land adjacent to this bird sanctuary for a few generations. The government has been trying to chase them off their property for decades to no avail. If you research the long and complicated backstory of this dispute, which I highly recommend, you'll find that they've long been the victims of bullying, harassment, and abuse by bureaucratic tyrants from both the BLM and the Fish and Wildlife Service.

Finally the government sensed an opportunity when the Hammonds accidentally burned a portion of federal land on two occasions. In both instances they started the fire on the their own land, once to prevent the spread of invasive species, and once to control a wildfire that was threatening to destroy their home. Eventually -- like 5 tears later, actually -- they were arrested and charged with arson under the Anti-terrorism Act. Sentencing guidelines require at least FIVE YEARS in prison for anyone convicted as a "terrorist," but the judge said 5 years would be cruel and unusual for such a minor offense. They served a much shorter term and were released.

However, a field manager for the BLM decided they should do the full five years, because apparently pencil pushers at the Bureau of Land Management can make those kinds of decisions now. The bully filed an appeal, and next thing you know the Hammonds were re-sentenced, and must now report to prison for another 4 years. That seems awfully close to something called double jeopardy, but what do I know?

There's a lot more to this story, but suffice it to say that the feds have been trying to chase a family off of their own land so they can expand their habitat for birds and other woodland creatures. If that means sending a father and son to prison, so be it. Part of the sentence, coincidentally, requires that the Hammonds sell their land to the feds, if ever they decide to sell at all. Of course all of this legal trouble, and now 5 years in prison, can be quite costly, meaning the Hammonds might have no choice but to sell -- and guess who ends up with the land when that happens?

It's outrageous. Our government is run by a bunch of petty, power hungry dictators, and it's about time we all realize"

https://www.facebook.com/MattWalshBlog/posts/1099462720086837

For the record, and in fairness to Mr Walsh, I should note he opposes any armed demonstrations. Demonstrations, yes, but not with weapons present.

:beer:
I wish Cruz would stay out of it.  Taking a position one way or the other is going to come back to bite him.
If the demonstrators were unarmed, would we even know about it?

Offline Paladin

« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2016, 03:16:54 am »
Oath Keepers has issued an urgent warning.

"URGENT Warning on OR Standoff: Military Special OP Assets Have Been Assigned for Standoff. Get All Children Out of There Immediately

Oath Keepers has received very credible information from an active duty source within the special operations community that at least one SOD-X (Reserve/National Guard Special Operations Detachment, see this, this, and this) unit under the command of Joint Special Operations Command (JSOC) has been tasked for this standoff at the Malheur Wildlife Reserve and moved to the area.   Given this, we should expect that other special operations assets, such as Delta Force, will also be involved if the Obama Administration decides to give the green light on a military raid/strike.  And we should expect the presence of the infamous FBI HRT (which were present at both Ruby Ridge and Waco).

Due to this, anyone who has children there, at the wildlife refuge, needs to get them out immediately, and DO NOT take any more children there for any reason (and we do know that some children, including a baby, have been seen there).  We do not need to have the risk of dead children in this incident.  It is unconscionable and immoral for anyone to place children at risk of being in the middle of a firefight or military raid/strike on the armed men holding that federal wildlife refuge.   Now, of course, just because military special operations units have been sent to the area and are tasked with a possible action does not mean it will be done.  It may not.  But we DO NOT trust the Obama Administration to do this right, which would be to handle it like the Montana Freeman standoff rather than the Waco standoff, and anyone who thinks that Obama wouldn't dare drop the hammer on Ammon and his men is a fool.   We hope "the adults in the room" in the Administration and in the federal LEO and military community will keep that from happening, but hope is not an operational plan.  We don't trust them, and you shouldn't either, so:

Get, and keep, children off the friggin X.

This is not a "free speech" barbecue at Bundy Ranch with live music by Jordan Page.   This is a whole different animal.   Children have no business being there.   In fact, there should be no non-combatants (no women and children) there at all.   This is not a family event.  The only people there should be the armed men who are willing to die there with Ammon Bundy and his brothers and a couple of embedded reporters.   If they want to put themselves at risk, that is their choice, but don't have children there.   If a dozen men die in a shootout, that is one thing, but if children die, there will be a civil war."

In addition, OK states: "Oath Keepers adamantly opposes the armed takeover of the Malheur Wildlife Refuge."

https://www.oathkeepers.org/urgent-warning-on-or-standoff-military-special-op-assets-have-been-assigned-for-standoff-get-all-children-out-of-there-immediately/
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline truth_seeker

« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2016, 03:28:32 am »
I believe I heard Ammon Bundy interviewed on the radio.

He didn't seem bright enough to be in charge, or speaking for anything serious.

He was asked three times what they wanted, and could not clearly state same.