Author Topic: Trump dares Bill Clinton to talk about women's issues  (Read 493 times)

Offline Carling

Trump dares Bill Clinton to talk about women's issues
« on: January 02, 2016, 10:42:19 pm »
 :0001:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/264583-trump-dares-bill-clinton-to-talk-about-womens-issues

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump is daring former president Bill Clinton to talk about women’s issues on behalf of his wife’s presidential campaign.

“I hope Bill Clinton starts talking about women’s issues so that voters can see what a hypocrite he is and how Hillary abused those women,” Trump said in a tweet Saturday, referring to sexual allegations made against the 42nd president.

I hope Bill Clinton starts talking about women's issues so that voters can see what a hypocrite he is and how Hillary abused those women!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 2, 2016

At least five women claim to have had consensual extramarital affairs with Clinton, while at least two women have accused him of sexual harassment, and one of rape.

Trump has used the former president as an avenue to attack his wife, Hillary Clinton, the Democratic primary front-runner.

After Hillary accused him of being a sexist, Trump said he “had no choice” but to bring up her husband’s past infidelities.

“She came out with the sexism which is so nonsense, but she’s playing that card, and then I hit her back, and I talked about her husband and the abuse of women and the tremendous abuse — no, it’s tremendous abuse, it’s tremendous abuse,” he said at a rally earlier this week.

The thrice-married billionaire businessman drew controversy in December when he said Hillary was “schlonged” in the 2008 Democratic primary.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 10:43:20 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Trump dares Bill Clinton to talk about women's issues
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 11:05:43 pm »
Do most on the right expect voters will punish Hillary for Bill's behavior?

Behavior for which is was politically vindicated with failed Impeachment proceedings?

Voters already know all of this. During the 20 year interval, new voters will likely have more liberal views, compared to those who died and took their more conservative family values to the grave.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Carling

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 11:24:48 pm »
Do most on the right expect voters will punish Hillary for Bill's behavior?

Behavior for which is was politically vindicated with failed Impeachment proceedings?

Voters already know all of this. During the 20 year interval, new voters will likely have more liberal views, compared to those who died and took their more conservative family values to the grave.

I'm guessing most voters don't know about how HRC treated the many Democratic women who accused her husband of sexual abuse.

Remember this from just last month?  I'm guessing not since YouTube has scrubbed the video of it. 

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/3/hillary-clinton-asked-about-rape-accusations-again/

Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton was asked during a campaign event on Thursday whether the women who have accused her husband of sexual assault should be taken seriously.

Mrs. Clinton has made women’s issues a key part of her presidential platform, tweeting recently that “every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported.”

But one woman from Thursday’s event took her to task over the claim, asking: “You say that all rape victims should be believed, but would you say that about Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey and/or Paula Jones? Should we believe them as well?”

“Well, I would say that everybody should be believed at first until they are disbelieved on evidence,” Mrs. Clinton said with a smile, receiving applause from the crowd.

Ms. Broaddrick in 1999 accused former President Bill Clinton of raping her in a Little Rock, Arkansas, hotel room while she was volunteering for his 1978 gubernatorial bid. Ms. Willey accused him of sexually assaulting her in 1993, and Ms. Jones accused him of sexual misconduct in 1994.

Ms. Broaddrick spoke out against Mrs. Clinton less than two weeks ago during a rare interview on “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio.”

“I think she has always known everything about him,” she said of the Clintons. “I think they have this evil compact between the two of them that they each know what the other

« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 11:34:26 pm by Carling »

Offline Carling

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 11:39:30 pm »
In case anyone else missed this part the first time, since the only respondent in the thread missed it.
I hope Bill Clinton starts talking about women's issues so that voters can see what a hypocrite he is and how Hillary abused those women!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 2, 2016

That's the part that matters, and that HRC has never had to own from her past.  Trump is brilliant, and HRC stupidly opened this avenue of attack by calling Trump a sexist without any provocation.  I know it upsets the establishment supporters, but wow, I freaking love it!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 11:41:29 pm by Carling »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2016, 12:24:52 am »
In case anyone else missed this part the first time, since the only respondent in the thread missed it.
That's the part that matters, and that HRC has never had to own from her past.  Trump is brilliant, and HRC stupidly opened this avenue of attack by calling Trump a sexist without any provocation.  I know it upsets the establishment supporters, but wow, I freaking love it!
If Trump wins the nomination, and faces Hillary, we will then find out how this plays.

My view is that conservatives are a narrow, inward looking group, and mistakenly believe the larger population will agree with them since agreement is all they hear (because most of their feedback is internal).

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Carling

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2016, 01:52:03 am »
If Trump wins the nomination, and faces Hillary, we will then find out how this plays.

My view is that conservatives are a narrow, inward looking group, and mistakenly believe the larger population will agree with them since agreement is all they hear (because most of their feedback is internal).

My view is that exposing blatant hypocrisy and not playing "Mr. Nice Guy" is exactly what we need in this country.   I still feel that Trump was supposed to be bad cop to Cruz's good cop, but even Trump didn't realize the degree that voters like me are with GOP establishment defenders like you are in this cycle. 

I'm 44, married, have wonderful 10 and 12 year old daughters, am solidly upper-middle class living in a desirable suburb of Portland that is red, yet the GOPe just passed a deficit-expanding bill that funds immigrants, and I'm paying for it.  Good riddance to you and your ilk.