Author Topic: OBAMA'S 'DEPORTATION RAIDS' LIKELY DESIGNED TO TRIP TRUMP  (Read 1151 times)

rangerrebew

OBAMA'S 'DEPORTATION RAIDS' LIKELY DESIGNED TO TRIP TRUMP
« on: December 30, 2015, 03:12:56 pm »

OBAMA'S 'DEPORTATION RAIDS' LIKELY DESIGNED TO TRIP TRUMP

'Look for powerful propaganda video' of kids crying

LEO HOHMANN
    12/29/2015

Illegal immigrant children at U.S. Southern border
    When the Obama administration leaked to the press last week that the president would launch a “mass deportation” campaign against a few hundred illegal Central American immigrants, there was likely more to that story than met the eye, says an immigration watchdog.

Since the tip-off came that federal immigration officials plan to start deportation raids as early as next month, immigration advocacy groups have mobilized to thwart any action before it happens, MSNBC reports.

Immigrant allies are rushing to prepare plans to “shield” those who could be targeted, according to the report.

“These anticipated raids are not a done deal and we are hoping that as people of faith and immigrants and citizens, we can demonstrate to Obama that this is not the legacy that he wants to leave,” Nicole Kligerman of the New Sanctuary Movement of Philadelphia, told the cable news giant.

But William Gheen, president of Americans for Legal Immigration, or ALIPAC, has a different take on the planned raids.

If they are indeed carried out, he anticipates a small number of selectively targeted raids will be highly publicized by the establishment media.

William Gheen, president of Americans for Legal Immigration.

He sees a the real mission of the raids as anything but an attempt to rein in illegal immigration – which results in about 400,000 illegals per year joining a record 1.1 million legal immigrants who come annually to the United States. No, he says the raids will be used as a propaganda tool, directed squarely at the rising campaign juggernaut of Donald Trump.

Attacking the ‘real reason for Trump’s rise’

“He (Obama) knows the real reason for Trump’s rise, and it’s the deportations that Trump has promised,” Gheen said.
    Multiple polls show a majority of Americans support deporting illegal immigrants, even though establishment elites in the media say it would be impossible and “wreak havoc” on America’s social fabric and labor markets.

“Obama’s real mission is to counter Trump on that policy. Trump has risen to first place in the GOP primary by promising to deport all illegal immigrants, as our laws require, and by sending back the Syrian refugees,” Gheen said. “Obama is going to try to use deportations as political theater to sour the American public on deportations.”

How will he do this?

“We expect intense propaganda footage, of women and children being dragged out to the street, by armed immigration agents, to create propaganda against mass deportation as a policy,” Gheen said.

He said news giants like MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, Fox and NBC will all be more than happy to provide the cameras and the journalists to make this political theater the talk of the supper table for millions of Americans, appealing to their emotions and their good will.

“Obama hopes to sour the American public against the mass deportations promised by Donald Trump by providing powerful propaganda and political theater,” Gheen said. “So you’ll see lots of raids but only in places where there’s lots of TV cameras being run by Obama supporters.”

Europe provides model for ‘shock video’

They already have a successful model for this ploy, he said.

“We’ve seen the same techniques in Europe, where Muslim refugees have thrown themselves onto railroad tracks to make it look like authorities standing near them pushed them,” he said. “They didn’t tell anybody. They just threw themselves on the tracks.

“So we need to begin bracing the American public for a series of shock videos designed to take the steam out of the Trump campaign, because it’s no longer a Trump campaign. It’s a movement. And part of that movement involves deportations,” he continued.

In reality, he said deportations could be done in a far more civil manner.

“Trump, I believe, will do that in a very humane and peaceful way, whereas Obama will be looking for shock value,” Gheen said. “Look for on-camera interviews of little kids crying and saying, ‘Please, please don’t deport my mommy and daddy.’”

Gheen said he would not be surprised if these interviews were carried out next to white immigration agents with guns, “dragging crying brown women and children out into the streets.”

“They won’t miss an opportunity to promote the ‘white males with guns are bad’ meme,” he said. “There’s no shortage of black and Hispanic immigration agents, but they will show white males with guns carrying out the deportations. They’re going to be set up. And woe to the poor officers who get assigned to this detail because what they are going to do is try to merge the illegal immigrant struggle with the ‘Black Lives Matter’ struggle by showing illegals being abused by white male officers.”

Not only would such actions create public backlash against Trump’s deportation plans, but it would also provide fodder to fire up the Democrat base leading up to the 2016 presidential election, Gheen said.

“They will use the ‘white males with guns are bad’ story to try to create black and Hispanic cohesion leading up to the 2016 elections. There’s no other reason. Why else would we see Obama finally starting to deport people in the final 12 months of his eight-year term?” he said. “If deporting illegal immigrants were really important to Obama, he would have done it a long time ago.”

More than 100,000 women and children from Central America have entered the U.S. at the Southern border since the summer of 2014.

Even by the admission of Obama’s own officials, the planned raids would only be carried out against a few hundred of those 100,000 illegal immigrants.

“And I know 100 percent that Obama would not be doing this if Jeb Bush were the frontrunner,” Gheen added. “Obama would not be doing this if it were not for Trump. Obama is trying here to put the worms back in the can that Trump opened.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/12/obamas-de...sWw674IR4Sr.99

Offline EdinVA

Re: OBAMA'S 'DEPORTATION RAIDS' LIKELY DESIGNED TO TRIP TRUMP
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 03:19:35 pm »
It's not just Trump they are after, it is any secure borders/deportation candidate.

I don't get to say I told ya so often...  :whistle:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,189411.msg754982.html#msg754982

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 03:34:30 pm »
It's not just Trump they are after, it is any secure borders/deportation candidate.

You were right then and still right now!  :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Longiron

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2015, 03:37:49 pm »

DITTO Remember the BARRY Adm will do a lot of things in 2016 to divert one's attention from what is important as he has done for the last 7 years. :patriot:

HonestJohn

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2015, 10:35:58 pm »
If Americans were all for deportation as a solution to the illegal immigration problem, then this strategy can not work.

But I highly doubt that we are in favor of mass deportation.  I put up a poll in the members section on just this... and in our own highly conservative group, the majority is against deportations, regardless of cost.

---

I made those polls so we could cut through some of the hyperbole that is sometimes used in backing political positions.  IE: the standard "every true Conservative supports X (X being the favored position of the poster)".

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2015, 10:42:52 pm »
It isn't about one candidate, he is trying to create a pretend legacy to say he did everything, just like the bull he cut the deficit in half (after quadrupling it).

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2015, 06:47:33 am »
If Americans were all for deportation as a solution to the illegal immigration problem, then this strategy can not work.

But I highly doubt that we are in favor of mass deportation.  I put up a poll in the members section on just this... and in our own highly conservative group, the majority is against deportations, regardless of cost.

---

I made those polls so we could cut through some of the hyperbole that is sometimes used in backing political positions.  IE: the standard "every true Conservative supports X (X being the favored position of the poster)".

I guess I better go vote then.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2016, 09:47:42 pm »

I agree, it's all so transparently bogus. You just suddenly fly to the other extreme without some agenda up your sleeve.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2016, 09:55:51 pm »
It isn't about one candidate, he is trying to create a pretend legacy to say he did everything, just like the bull he cut the deficit in half (after quadrupling it).

I agree that's at least part of it.

Offline Carling

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2016, 11:08:31 pm »

That's my favorite Obama lie.  The Dems passed the Stimulus Bill, Barry signed it, but because it was in FY 2009, which started during October of Bush's last year, they blame Bush for it and the idiots who vote in this country believe it's Bush's fault.  That Romney couldn't even articulate this effectively while Barry was bragging in 2012 of reducing the deficit makes it even worse.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2016, 12:14:05 am »
That's my favorite Obama lie.  The Dems passed the Stimulus Bill, Barry signed it, but because it was in FY 2009, which started during October of Bush's last year, they blame Bush for it and the idiots who vote in this country believe it's Bush's fault.  That Romney couldn't even articulate this effectively while Barry was bragging in 2012 of reducing the deficit makes it even worse.

The Economic Stimulus Act of 2008 (Pub.L. 110–185, 122 Stat. 613, enacted February 13, 2008) was an Act of Congress providing for several kinds of economic stimuli intended to boost the United States economy in 2008 and to avert a recession, or ameliorate economic conditions. The stimulus package was passed by the U.S. House of Representatives on January 29, 2008, and in a slightly different version by the U.S. Senate on February 7, 2008. The Senate version was then approved in the House the same day.[1] It was signed into law on February 13, 2008 by President Bush with the support of both Democratic and Republican lawmakers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Stimulus_Act_of_2008