Author Topic:  (Read 872 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• My oath of enlistment has no expiration date
  • TBR Contributor
« on: December 23, 2015, 08:58:34 AM »
‚ÄúA society does not ever die ‚Äėfrom natural causes‚Äô, but always dies from suicide or murder ‚Äď and nearly always from the former‚Ķ.‚ÄĚ
    ‚Äē Arnold Joseph Toynbee‚Äôs A Study of History.

Offline rangerrebew

• My oath of enlistment has no expiration date
  • TBR Contributor
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 09:00:55 AM »
Ryan isn't being praised by commiecrats, he's being mocked.  I hope he sees what kind of "friends" commiecrats are but I personally doubt he does as he is too busy trying to put out the flames from the bombnibus bill.
‚ÄúA society does not ever die ‚Äėfrom natural causes‚Äô, but always dies from suicide or murder ‚Äď and nearly always from the former‚Ķ.‚ÄĚ
    ‚Äē Arnold Joseph Toynbee‚Äôs A Study of History.

Offline Relic

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 12:26:07 PM »
Ryan isn't being praised by commiecrats, he's being mocked.  I hope he sees what kind of "friends" commiecrats are but I personally doubt he does as he is too busy trying to put out the flames from the bombnibus bill.

Ryan doesn't care. He will be well compensated for his service to the donor class. THAT is what matters.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 12:41:41 PM »

They know this is like Lucy and Charlie Brown, they can fool him at will, over and over again.  Ryan is like so many of us...we want reality to be a certain way so badly that we continue to believe it even when it becomes obvious that it is something different altogether.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 12:42:17 PM by Scottftlc »
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf