Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: Obama to deliver rare Oval Office address Sunday..8pmest on terror threat  (Read 14266 times)

Offline musiclady

As in, something that would effectively work to counter the actual threat?  Not out of this administration.

We just have to pray that we survive the next year..........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
.....I'm not sure they know how to recover, and Obama is too inflexible to try something different...

I think that's exactly right.  He and his handler VJ, grew up with the communist/community activist/revolutionary handbook, and have never learned or understood any other viewpoint.  Even their view of islam is seen through that lens.  I don't think they have the ability to see anything else or to be flexible.

Offline mountaineer

The best thing about Odumbo's speech is that everyone is criticizing it, even his media pals. That must be a sad thing for el Presidente Thin Skin.  ^-^
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

The best thing about Odumbo's speech is that everyone is criticizing it, even his media pals. That must be a sad thing for el Presidente Thin Skin.  ^-^
Right after the speech I went to msnbc.....................they were not pleased at all by the speech. Then.....went to football.

Offline musiclady

Right after the speech I went to msnbc.....................they were not pleased at all by the speech. Then.....went to football.

Do you remember what they said at msnbc, flowers?

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline flowers

Offline flowers

Do you remember what they said at msnbc, flowers?
No but it was a regular on that channel and he was almost livid at the speech. Cnn was upset too. I just posted that article.

Offline musiclady

No but it was a regular on that channel and he was almost livid at the speech. Cnn was upset too. I just posted that article.

Thanks.  I'll take a look.

It's good news if his worshippers are turning on him.

Offline flowers

Thanks.  I'll take a look.

It's good news if his worshippers are turning on him.
Yet if he had a third term they would still vote for him again. It is nice to watch though.