Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: Obama to deliver rare Oval Office address Sunday..8pmest on terror threat  (Read 12530 times)

Online musiclady

As in, something that would effectively work to counter the actual threat?  Not out of this administration.

We just have to pray that we survive the next year..........
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline Sanguine

• TBR Moderator
.....I'm not sure they know how to recover, and Obama is too inflexible to try something different...

I think that's exactly right.  He and his handler VJ, grew up with the communist/community activist/revolutionary handbook, and have never learned or understood any other viewpoint.  Even their view of islam is seen through that lens.  I don't think they have the ability to see anything else or to be flexible.
"I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials." – George Mason, Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 1788

“Do right and risk the consequences.”
– Sam Houston

Offline mountaineer

The best thing about Odumbo's speech is that everyone is criticizing it, even his media pals. That must be a sad thing for el Presidente Thin Skin.  ^-^
"Because men have lost the objective basis of certainty of knowledge of the thing in which they are working, more and more I fear we are going to find them manipulating science according to their own sociological or political desires rather than standing upon concrete objectivity." Francis A. Schaeffer

Offline flowers

The best thing about Odumbo's speech is that everyone is criticizing it, even his media pals. That must be a sad thing for el Presidente Thin Skin.  ^-^
Right after the speech I went to msnbc.....................they were not pleased at all by the speech. Then.....went to football.

Online musiclady

Right after the speech I went to msnbc.....................they were not pleased at all by the speech. Then.....went to football.

Do you remember what they said at msnbc, flowers?

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline flowers

Offline flowers

Do you remember what they said at msnbc, flowers?
No but it was a regular on that channel and he was almost livid at the speech. Cnn was upset too. I just posted that article.

Online musiclady

No but it was a regular on that channel and he was almost livid at the speech. Cnn was upset too. I just posted that article.

Thanks.  I'll take a look.

It's good news if his worshippers are turning on him.

Offline flowers

Thanks.  I'll take a look.

It's good news if his worshippers are turning on him.
Yet if he had a third term they would still vote for him again. It is nice to watch though.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf