Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: Obama to deliver rare Oval Office address Sunday..8pmest on terror threat  (Read 14267 times)

Offline Paladin

Someone should tell Bambi that with the exception of himself and his equally cowardly WH sycophants Americans are not afraid, they are righteously po'd.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline famousdayandyear

I have personal experience with a coworker trying to convert me to islam years ago.  Pakistani (wealthy parents) who came in through Canada.  Our Friday tech meetings were adjusted for his 'prayer' time including change of garb.  Spreading the caliphate is as old as Medina.

Offline famousdayandyear

Someone should tell Bambi that with the exception of himself and his equally cowardly WH sycophants Americans are not afraid, they are righteously po'd.

:howlin: :howlin: :howlin:

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I listened to Christmas music, instead. Old blue eyes... "I'll be home for Christmas."

From what I read here Obama didn't say anything that he hasn't been saying all along, which is to say, squat.

You made the right choice ac.  I'm "fluffing" the tree back out from where the kitten climbs in it.  She's having a great Christmas!

Enjoy the rest of your evening.   :beer:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
That saddens me, DCP.

Thanks, Lando.  And thanks, Alice.

It's like being in the company of a relative that has been in the nuthouse and is enjoying a weekend pass.  Seriously.

And don't even get me started on his FaceBook timeline.....
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I have personal experience with a coworker trying to convert me to islam years ago.  Pakistani (wealthy parents) who came in through Canada.  Our Friday tech meetings were adjusted for his 'prayer' time including change of garb.  Spreading the caliphate is as old as Medina.

ABSOLUTELY!!! and it is not some "perverted form of Islam!  It is ISLAM!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Just got in - have I missed it yet?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Thanks, Lando.  And thanks, Alice.

It's like being in the company of a relative that has been in the nuthouse and is enjoying a weekend pass.  Seriously.

And don't even get me started on his FaceBook timeline.....

Sorry to hear that man. I can't imagine the frustration to see someone close sucked in by all that.
The Republic is lost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
James Woods ‏@RealJamesWoods 33m33 minutes ago

No surprises. He may have a difficult time amending the Bill of Rights, because it will take a constitutional amendment to do what he wants
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

James Woods ‏@RealJamesWoods 33m33 minutes ago

No surprises. He may have a difficult time amending the Bill of Rights, because it will take a constitutional amendment to do what he wants

Thank God!     :0001:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Thank God!     :0001:

And, the founding fathers!

Offline DCPatriot

Sorry to hear that man. I can't imagine the frustration to see someone close sucked in by all that.

Yeah, FV....he's become more militant in his views.   He's a very angry man.

But I love when we're hugging each other.   I hold him close to me.

Offline famousdayandyear

Yeah, FV....he's become more militant in his views.   He's a very angry man.

But I love when we're hugging each other.   I hold him close to me.

Hold him tight, DC.  He's young.  Time (and prayer) can change us.

Offline aligncare

The whole Islam thingy perfectly fit the seventh century. But here in Realsville, in addition to 15% of the practitioners being totally whacked out homicidal religious bigots, the religious practices themselves are too cumbersome to fit into the modern world. You can pry my bacon from my cold dead hands!

Offline aligncare

You made the right choice ac.  I'm "fluffing" the tree back out from where the kitten climbs in it.  She's having a great Christmas!

Enjoy the rest of your evening.   :beer:

Nothing beats a Torti in a Christmas tree... :beer:

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
God, I ended up hearing it even though I wanted to avoid it. He didn't really double-down overtly...perhaps the evidence is too clear and too widely known...but it was a vacuous, empty message. He really wasted our time on a Sunday during Christmas to say that?  No gravitas.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline evadR

ISIS--Obama--AlQaeda
The Axis of Evil
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline evadR

I said I would watch until I heard the 10th lie.
Ten sentences into the speech, the quota was met.
::CLICK::
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline DCPatriot

Hold him tight, DC.  He's young.  Time (and prayer) can change us.

He's going to be 46 the end of January.  He's not 'young'.

Offline famousdayandyear

I did not mean to be insulting, DC.  Forty-six is 'young' to me.  My son was 42 when I lost him.  He was still my child.  So forgive my presumption.

Offline sinkspur

46 is young. 75 is old.  Everything in between is seasoned.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline libertybele

On *gun control*...what about terrorism?....go ahead and talk about gun control and climate change..then I pray someone draws up Articles of Impeachment cause I think the American people are just about ready to support it.

Just about ready? Good grief, I've been proposing impeachment for at least the past 3 years...he's inflicted more destruction on this country than all presidents combined (IMHO).  He's only got about a year left ... impeachment would keep him busy ... now if we can just get Hillary into one of those orange jumpsuits we'd be all set.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Just about ready? Good grief, I've been proposing impeachment for at least the past 3 years...he's inflicted more destruction on this country than all presidents combined (IMHO).  He's only got about a year left ... impeachment would keep him busy ... now if we can just get Hillary into one of those orange jumpsuits we'd be all set.

I like your attitude.

Offline DCPatriot

I did not mean to be insulting, DC.  Forty-six is 'young' to me.  My son was 42 when I lost him.  He was still my child.  So forgive my presumption.

So sorry to hear about your loss, famous.   Such horror to bury a child.

Never take anything you say as 'insulting'.   Forty-six is young to me too.   But, not in this context.

He converted back around 1991-1992.

He was a great dancer.  Won cash prizes in the discos in Spain, while he was stationed in Germany.  So the brothas embraced him.

Adopted him.   Safety in numbers, I suppose.  To this day, he refers to them as his "peeps".

Offline famousdayandyear

So sorry to hear about your loss, famous.   Such horror to bury a child.

Never take anything you say as 'insulting'.   Forty-six is young to me too.   But, not in this context.

He converted back around 1991-1992.

He was a great dancer.  Won cash prizes in the discos in Spain, while he was stationed in Germany.  So the brothas embraced him.

Adopted him.   Safety in numbers, I suppose.  To this day, he refers to them as his "peeps".

Time can work wonders.  I was 40++ when I woke up.  Sad, but true.