Author Topic: CNN Panel Destroys "Out of Touch" Obama Over Failed ISIS Strategy, Refusal to Use Term Islamic Extremism  (Read 526 times)

Offline flowers

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2015/12/07/cnn-panel-destroys-obama-over-failed-isis-strategy-calls-for-gun-control-n2090087?utm_source=BreakingOnTownhallWidget_7&utm_medium=story&utm_campaign=BreakingOnTownhall

Just a few hours before President Obama gave his Oval Office address to the nation about gun control and his plans to contain ISIS, CNN's Sunday morning Inside Politics panel absolutely destroyed his narrative and rush to judgement when 14 people were killed by jihadists last week in San Bernardino.

Longtime CNN anchor John King called the President "deeply out of touch," argued he should be taking a tougher tone and slammed the administration for failing to mention Islamic extremism as part of the problem. Other panelists piled on Democrats as a whole for being all over the map with their response to the attack.

Offline musiclady

Is John King getting some sense??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline flowers

Is John King getting some sense??
Would be sweet if he was.

Offline musiclady

Would be sweet if he was.

Yes, but not likely.  He'll wake up and return to Obama-fawning as usual......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.