Author Topic: BREAKING: ACTIVE SHOOTER IN SAN BERNARDINO  (Read 37529 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: BREAKING: ACTIVE SHOOTER IN SAN BERNARDINO
« Reply #850 on: December 05, 2015, 06:02:45 pm »
So early reports of someone taken into custody - on the run while the married couple were shooting it out with cops - were wrong?
That is my understanding. However I saw a post on Facebook of an individual claiming he had friend/friends on San Bernardino area law enforcement, that they were searching for other known associates, of the dead couple.

The post said LE was not making this public because they don't want to scare the public.

My guess is that while various laypersons with no training or experience in LE, ramble on endlessly on sites like this, the skilled people are out there trying to do their jobs.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #851 on: December 05, 2015, 06:03:43 pm »
So early reports of someone taken into custody - on the run while the married couple were shooting it out with cops - were wrong?

He was released when it was determined he had nothing to do with the shooting.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #852 on: December 05, 2015, 06:07:24 pm »

That is my understanding also.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #853 on: December 05, 2015, 06:09:37 pm »
My guess is that while various laypersons with no training or experience in LE, ramble on endlessly on sites like this, the skilled people are out there trying to do their jobs.

But some of 'em say it so authoritatively.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #854 on: December 05, 2015, 07:59:10 pm »

Thanks. I'd been too busy to track down any info.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

« Reply #855 on: December 05, 2015, 08:13:48 pm »
Now I know the real reason that appt was open to media. Cnn asked a reporter who was in appt this question. Did anything in that place look like they were terrorist? No was the answer, toys just like anyone else s apt. Did the powers that be plant things in that place to make it look more American?

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #856 on: December 05, 2015, 08:17:56 pm »
Now I know the real reason that appt was open to media. Cnn asked a reporter who was in appt this question. Did anything in that place look like they were terrorist? No was the answer, toys just like anyone else s apt. Did the powers that be plant things in that place to make it look more American?

How strange is it in America today...that we can think such a thing about our government and you sit back and realize that with this corrupt bunch it is a very reasonable supposition.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline flowers

« Reply #857 on: December 05, 2015, 08:36:16 pm »
How strange is it in America today...that we can think such a thing about our government and you sit back and realize that with this corrupt bunch it is a very reasonable supposition.
We know it was a 2 story apt. In photos only saw one bathroom, kitchen, living room any of garage? The couples bed room? edit to add....remember the authorities said it was  EID factory, no sign of anything close to that in those photos was there?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 08:38:15 pm by flowers »

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #858 on: December 05, 2015, 08:42:25 pm »
We know it was a 2 story apt. In photos only saw one bathroom, kitchen, living room any of garage? The couples bed room? edit to add....remember the authorities said it was  EID factory, no sign of anything close to that in those photos was there?

Yeah.  Things are being covered up.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #859 on: December 05, 2015, 08:50:04 pm »
The question still is "why".  The only good answer is that this is indeed a cell and they are attempting to apprehend the rest of it.  All the other answers point to treason on the part of the highest officials in the government.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 08:53:54 pm by Scottftlc »

...Bob Dylan

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #860 on: December 05, 2015, 08:54:54 pm »
The question still is "why".  The only good answer is that this is indeed a cell and they are attempting to apprehend the rest of it.  All the other answers point to treason on the part of the highest officials in the government.

They are terrorists and that is what terrorists do.... there is no why...

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #861 on: December 05, 2015, 08:57:01 pm »
They are terrorists and that is what terrorists do.... there is no why...

No, that's not the "why" I am writing of...it is the cover up of actions related to opening the house, or part of it, to the media.

...Bob Dylan

Offline Carling

« Reply #862 on: December 05, 2015, 09:08:22 pm »
No, that's not the "why" I am writing of...it is the cover up of actions related to opening the house, or part of it, to the media.

That video is still surreal to me, but nobody really seems to care, and many seem to think it's SOP.   :shrug:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 09:09:07 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Carling

« Reply #863 on: December 05, 2015, 09:12:11 pm »

Wouldn't it be easier to scour everything in that home for prints and any other DNA evidence of other cell members and bring it all into a controlled laboratory environment?

I've yet to hear a good reason why that hadn't been done before the "investigation" was over.

Facebook scrubbed my sharing of that video, too.  This is a cover-up in the wide open.  That's how brazen the terrorists, including our president, are at this point in America.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 09:15:51 pm by Carling »

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #864 on: December 05, 2015, 09:26:37 pm »
Wouldn't it be easier to scour everything in that home for prints and any other DNA evidence of other cell members?

I've yet to hear a good reason why that hadn't been done before the "investigation" was over.

Facebook scrubbed my sharing of that video, too.

I don't know - I can hope for the best, that they have some very hot leads and they are pursuing those with vigor, while throwing out all sort of disinformation out to lower the guard of the fugitives...or I can see an effort to disrupt the investigation to assist those the administration favors while keeping the focus on "peaceful, law abiding muslims" and promoting the idea that Americans are bigots.  And waiting for everyone to be distracted by football this weekend.  That would be treason...and I am at a loss trying to convince myself that Obama would not go there.  And then there is Congress...which has become the most useless institution in history.

...Bob Dylan

Offline Carling

« Reply #865 on: December 05, 2015, 09:51:59 pm »
I don't know - I can hope for the best, that they have some very hot leads and they are pursuing those with vigor, while throwing out all sort of disinformation out to lower the guard of the fugitives...or I can see an effort to disrupt the investigation to assist those the administration favors while keeping the focus on "peaceful, law abiding muslims" and promoting the idea that Americans are bigots.  And waiting for everyone to be distracted by football this weekend.  That would be treason...and I am at a loss trying to convince myself that Obama would not go there.  And then there is Congress...which has become the most useless institution in history.

Yeah, it's a great thing we worked so hard to gain control back from the Dems, huh?  Frightened to the point they won't shut down the government by adding an anti-refugee amendment to the funding bill they just passed, even with 65% of Americans opposed to bringing in these unvetted terrorists.

I feel like such a sucker for standing by the establishment GOP for as long as I did.  It's all just one big elitist party in DC as they thumb their noses at us peons.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 09:54:48 pm by Carling »

Offline flowers

« Reply #866 on: December 06, 2015, 05:23:27 pm »
San Bernardino Terrorist’s Father: My Son Was ‘Obsessed’ With Israel

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/12/06/san-bernardino-terrorists-father-my-son-was-obsessed-with-israel/

TEL AVIV – A window into the extremist mindset of San Bernardino jihadist Syed Rizwan Farook was provided by his father Syed Farook, who described his son as “obsessed with Israel.”

Syed Farook provided an interview to the Italian newspaper La Stampa, where he said:

My son said that he shared [IS leader Abu Bakr] Al Baghdadi’s ideology and supported the creation of the Islamic State. He was also obsessed with Israel.

I told him he had to stay calm and be patient because in two years Israel will not exist anymore. Geopolitics is changing: Russia, China and America don’t want Jews there any more. They are going to bring the Jews back to Ukraine. What is the point of fighting? We have already done it and we lost. Israel is not to be fought with weapons, but with politics. But he did not listen to me, he was obsessed.”

Asked if he knew whether Syed Rizwan Farook had contacts with terrorist organizations, the father replied, “I do not know. But these days, who knows, with the internet and all that technology. ”

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #867 on: December 06, 2015, 05:27:59 pm »
San Bernardino Terrorist’s Father: My Son Was ‘Obsessed’ With Israel

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/12/06/san-bernardino-terrorists-father-my-son-was-obsessed-with-israel/

On the one hand the father was brutally honest about his son...on the other he has the perverted Islamic mindset himself. Don't tell me Islam is not the problem...they are a religion FULL of rabid animals.

...Bob Dylan

Offline flowers

« Reply #868 on: December 06, 2015, 05:33:31 pm »
On the one hand the father was brutally honest about his son...on the other he has the perverted Islamic mindset himself. Don't tell me Islam is not the problem...they are a religion FULL of rabid animals.
Yes it is. Name one good thing islam has done for anything? One.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #869 on: December 06, 2015, 05:52:57 pm »
I told him he had to stay calm and be patient because in two years Israel will not exist anymore. Geopolitics is changing: Russia, China and America don’t want Jews there any more. They are going to bring the Jews back to Ukraine. What is the point of fighting? We have already done it and we lost. Israel is not to be fought with weapons, but with politics. But he did not listen to me, he was obsessed.”

It's not just Muslims who have weird-assed ideas about Israel and Jews.  Go to Twitter and type in "Gaza" and you'll see it.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #870 on: December 07, 2015, 06:58:16 pm »

No one had any need to plant things. It probaly IS just like anyone else's apartment. That's the whole point of a sleeper.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline flowers

« Reply #871 on: December 08, 2015, 05:31:29 pm »
No one had any need to plant things. It probaly IS just like anyone else's apartment. That's the whole point of a sleeper.
I don't trust any off them.

Offline flowers

« Reply #872 on: December 08, 2015, 08:06:09 pm »
Terror couple's bombs were set to kill first responders

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/07/terror-couple-bombs-were-set-to-kill-first-repsonders/?intcmp=hpbt3

California terrorists got a $28k payment two weeks before attack - suspicious transfer revealed as FBI says couple had been radicalized for 'some time' and had rigged building to blow after massacre

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3350320/San-Bernardino-gunmen-rigged-conference-center-blow-responders-arrived-months-practice-radicalized-time.html#

EXCLUSIVE: Shooting targets, GoPro packaging, hammer and 'vise grips' found by FBI in car belonging to San Bernardino shooter's MOTHER

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3350280/Shooting-targets-GoPro-packaging-hammer-Syed-Farook-s-mother-s-car.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cannot read the comments at DM is it only me?

Online GourmetDan

« Reply #873 on: December 08, 2015, 08:14:17 pm »
I cannot read the comments at DM is it only me?

I can see them...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline flowers

« Reply #874 on: December 08, 2015, 08:32:41 pm »
I can see them...
Thanks. I thought it was just for Trump and Mr&Mrs workplace violence. Yet now I see it is all of them.