Author Topic: BREAKING: ACTIVE SHOOTER IN SAN BERNARDINO  (Read 37492 times)

Oceander

Re: BREAKING: ACTIVE SHOOTER IN SAN BERNARDINO
« Reply #800 on: December 05, 2015, 02:15:03 am »
She only weighed 90lbs and wouldn't be able to hold up a gun...per lawyers

Yeah, right.  If they used the AK-74, it was about 61/2 to 8 pounds loaded.  The AR-15 is about the same.  For comparison, that's about the same as a gallon of milk.

Basically, if she could carry this:

she could carry this:

Oceander

« Reply #801 on: December 05, 2015, 02:17:08 am »
Andrea Tantaros ‏@AndreaTantaros 51s52 seconds ago

American lawyers defending terrorists is sickening. Radical Islam uses our system & rights to undermine us & liberals & media take the bait.

I'm sorry, but I can't agree with that.  Everyone is entitled to a lawyer, period.  And why should having a lawyer make anything any better?  The truth is the truth, and that doesn't change just because one has a lawyer.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #802 on: December 05, 2015, 02:39:16 am »
She only weighed 90lbs and wouldn't be able to hold up a gun...per lawyers

My wife is a skinny super model looking woman and she can handle a Steyr .50 with no problem, that makes an AK look like a toothpick. I know many a 90lb woman who can and do shoot ARs and AKs most weekends. Professoinal shooter Gabby Franco is probably no more than 95lbs wet. 

Oceander

« Reply #803 on: December 05, 2015, 05:08:32 am »
So I'm spamming this on a few different threads.  Like I said elsewhere, if'n you like it, please feel free to take it and put it wherever else you'd like.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #804 on: December 05, 2015, 05:13:50 am »
Can you please translate the arabic?  Thanks. 

is it the ISIS logo?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 05:14:11 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

« Reply #805 on: December 05, 2015, 05:14:20 am »
Can you please translate the arabic?  Thanks. 

As I understand it, that's Arabic for Allah

Offline Carling

« Reply #806 on: December 05, 2015, 05:17:30 am »

I'm sorry, but I can't agree with that.  Everyone is entitled to a lawyer, period.  And why should having a lawyer make anything any better?  The truth is the truth, and that doesn't change just because one has a lawyer.

Why does a dead terrorist need an Islamist lawyer defending a dead ID'd suspect who literally was shooting at the police after she murdered innocent people at a meeting.

Why does a dead person who literally murdered innocent people need a lawyer, Oceander?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 05:18:51 am by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Oceander

« Reply #807 on: December 05, 2015, 05:19:33 am »
Why does a dead terrorist need an Islamist lawyer defending a dead ID'd suspect who literally was shooting at the police after she murdered innocent people at a meeting.

Why does a dead person who literally murdered innocent people need a lawyer, Oceander?

Who knows?  Why shouldn't the family have one if they want to spend the money?  Does it make any difference?

Offline flowers

« Reply #808 on: December 05, 2015, 04:10:00 pm »
San Bernardino Terrorist To Jewish Victim: 'You Will Never See Israel'

http://www.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-war-on-terror-487284/san-bernardino-terrorist-to-jewish-victim-14177844/

According to the pastor of one of the victims of the San Bernardino terror attack, just weeks prior to the deadly shooting, Sayed Farook told Nicholas Thalasinos—a devout Messianic Jew and fellow health inspector—“You will never see Israel.”

Pastor Bruce Dowell of the Shiloh Messianic Congregation in California told Sean Hannity on Friday’s radio show, “[Thalasino’s] wife told my wife… [Farook] said to Nick ‘you will never see Israel.’ That’s according to his wife, Jennifer and that comes straight from my wife. She was with her for the last two days.”  The pastor said Farook told that to his congregant “face-to-face” approximately two weeks before the attack.

According to Dowell, Farook was the county food inspector for the region, and a colleague had recently done a walk-through with him at a Christian camp. The pastor said he did not know Farook but that his son did, telling Sean “my son said he wasn’t an overly friendly individual.”

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #809 on: December 05, 2015, 04:23:43 pm »

Personally, I preferred the Bush policy of treating terrorists as enemy combatants. Now those terrorists have come to our country in great numbers. I would like to see that policy of treating these people as enemy combatants restored.  This show of families of terrorists lawyering up for propaganda press conferences is destructive, and as more of it happens we are going to see more and more of it. It will do two things: demoralize a nation at war and drive a wedge between people of different beliefs and philosophies in this country, which will hurt the war effort.  Congress should declare war on ISIS, al-Qaeda and all of their off-shoots. And we should treat family members of terrorists as potential enemy combatants until they can be cleared by military intelligence.  Once cleared, they can then avail themselves of whatever legal counsel they might wish.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #810 on: December 05, 2015, 04:40:58 pm »
Personally, I preferred the Bush policy of treating terrorists as enemy combatants. Now those terrorists have come to our country in great numbers. I would like to see that policy of treating these people as enemy combatants restored.  This show of families of terrorists lawyering up for propaganda press conferences is destructive, and as more of it happens we are going to see more and more of it. It will do two things: demoralize a nation at war and drive a wedge between people of different beliefs and philosophies in this country, which will hurt the war effort.  Congress should declare war on ISIS, al-Qaeda and all of their off-shoots. And we should treat family members of terrorists as potential enemy combatants until they can be cleared by military intelligence.  Once cleared, they can then avail themselves of whatever legal counsel they might wish.

Uh, the Sayeed family are all American citizens.  There's that pesky Constitution again.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #811 on: December 05, 2015, 04:45:41 pm »
Uh, the Sayeed family are all American citizens.  There's that pesky Constitution again.

American citizens have been enemy combatants before in our history - tens of thousands of them in fact, beginning in 1860. Extreme times call for strong measures. The Constitution is NOT a suicide pact.

...Bob Dylan

Offline Carling

« Reply #812 on: December 05, 2015, 04:46:01 pm »
Who knows?  Why shouldn't the family have one if they want to spend the money?  Does it make any difference?

You think the family are the people paying for two lawyers to defend two dead terrorists?  That's cute.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 04:49:00 pm by Carling »

Offline Carling

« Reply #813 on: December 05, 2015, 04:48:07 pm »

Uh, the burqa-wearing wife was here on a green card and wasn't an Anerican citizen.

Now you're deliberately lying in order to defend these terrorists.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 04:51:33 pm by Carling »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #814 on: December 05, 2015, 04:49:48 pm »
American citizens have been enemy combatants before in our history - tens of thousands of them in fact, beginning in 1860. Extreme times call for strong measures. The Constitution is NOT a suicide pact.

American citizens have a right to due process.  No court is going to let you confine them  without a lawyer.  Even the military requires legal representation for its members.

If you don't like due process, then change it.  Good luck with that.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 04:50:09 pm by sinkspur »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #815 on: December 05, 2015, 04:51:26 pm »
Uh, the burqa-wearing wife was here on a green card and wasn't an Anerican citizen.

Now you're deliberately lying in order to protect these terrorists.

Uh, read the thread.  We are talking about Farouk Sayeed's family, all of whom are American citizens.  The burqa wearing wife is dead, so she doesn't need representation anyway.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #816 on: December 05, 2015, 04:51:39 pm »

Now you're deliberately lying in order to protect these terrorists.

What sink said is irrelevant anyway, American citizens have been enemy combatants before in our history...and will be again.  His position here is simply non-sensical.

...Bob Dylan

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #817 on: December 05, 2015, 04:52:06 pm »
You think the family are the people paying for two lawyers to defend two dead terrorists?  That's cute.

No.  These guys are representing the family and are likely working pro bono.

Offline Carling

« Reply #818 on: December 05, 2015, 04:53:10 pm »
Uh, read the thread.  We are talking about Farouk Sayeed's family, all of whom are American citizens.  The burqa wearing wife is dead, so she doesn't need representation anyway.

Sayeed is dead, too, and the attorneys were defending him along with his Arab wife in their press conference.

Did you watch it?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #819 on: December 05, 2015, 04:53:39 pm »
What sink said is irrelevant anyway, American citizens have been enemy combatants before in our history...and will be again.  His position here is simply non-sensical.

Talk about irrelevant.  You bring up a 150 year old example to bolster your point. Why not insist we use Letters of Marque and Reprisal to pursue terrorists?

Offline Carling

« Reply #820 on: December 05, 2015, 04:54:09 pm »
No.  These guys are representing the family and are likely working pro bono.

Pro bono?!

Haha!

I'll bet you $1000 that they are on CAIR's payroll.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #821 on: December 05, 2015, 04:54:22 pm »
Sayeed is dead, too, and the attorneys were defending him along with his Arab wife in their press conference.

Did you watch it?

Yes. So? 

Offline Carling

« Reply #822 on: December 05, 2015, 04:56:25 pm »
Talk about irrelevant.  You bring up a 150 year old example to bolster your point. Why not insist we use Letters of Marque and Reprisal to pursue terrorists?

Jose' Padilla was 150 years ago?  Huh, I learn something new from sinkspur every day.   :silly:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #823 on: December 05, 2015, 04:57:05 pm »

Maybe Sayeed's family should read the part of the Constitution where it talks about treason...I believe terrorism on your own country applies.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #824 on: December 05, 2015, 04:57:29 pm »
Jose' Padilla was 150 years ago?  Huh, I learn something new from sinkspur every day.   :silly:

Padilla had a lawyer from day one.  Every American citizen is entitled to legal representation.