Author Topic: BREAKING: ACTIVE SHOOTER IN SAN BERNARDINO  (Read 37489 times)

Offline Carling

Re: BREAKING: ACTIVE SHOOTER IN SAN BERNARDINO
« Reply #650 on: December 03, 2015, 05:04:42 pm »
Back off. I never claimed to have definitive knowledge.  I was positing a theory just like others. 

What  is the matter with you?

Bullbleep

You weren't posting a "theory."  Read your posts in this thread again.  Perhaps you have some sort of condition where you post one thing, but think you're communicating something different?

Anyhow, I've wasted enough time on you in this thread.  Go to the Politics forum and answer a question I've posed to you multiple times about tax credits.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #651 on: December 03, 2015, 05:09:37 pm »
Geeez..what has gotten into people around here....and yes I am

Well, I can't do that anymore... had to take up drinking... :)

Offline Relic

« Reply #652 on: December 03, 2015, 05:10:07 pm »
Geeez..what has gotten into people around here....and yes I am

Just a guess on my part, but the daily onslaught is getting to us. My neighbor, a very moderate, and if anything slightly left of center guy who I completely respect said to me the other day: "I've never seen this country so 'effed up".

The left is relentless. Obama is a disaster. The media is corrupt. Our populace is uninterested and uninformed. I think most of us believe we're watching this country come apart, and we're filled with angst.

This is where we vent, and "fight" amongst ourselves.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #653 on: December 03, 2015, 05:10:23 pm »
I had to share this rant from a friend of mine, a former state legislator:
Warning: The following contains politically incorrect comments and logic...two things a large portion of our society are afraid of. I've been trying to take a break from ranting, but I can't
 ^-^

Soooooo, I am not "shocked" at the San Bernardino shooting like everyone else. I am not "shocked" that gun violence continues to happen in places with the strictest gun laws. I am not "shocked" that the killers were Muslim. I am not "shocked" that our media, politicians, and Liberals are blaming the gun instead of the individual or the ideology of the individual. I am not "shocked" that the media is attacking those who prayed for the victims and their families, nor am I "shocked" that they also mocked God saying He can't fix this. Let me explain further....

1. In America, the places with the strictest gun control are also the places with the most gun violence. States like California, Illinois, Maryland, and New York lead the way in gun violence and in direct correlation....Gun control. Cities like Chicago, Washington DC, Detroit, Baltimore, and Memphis are Liberal Meccas (ironic use of the term Mecca as well) with the same correlation between gun control and gun violence. Nowhere in the history of man has gun control, government control, or any other "progressive" policy lead to safety or freedom....usually quite the opposite.

2. Have you ever researched Sharia Law? Have you ever researched how many Muslim Nations follow it or how many Muslims support it? Have you ever asked a Muslim about why they can follow a religion that calls for the murder of non-believers, jihad, and numerous other acts of violence? (Before you go trying to misquote the Bible, nowhere does it say for future generations to kill anyone, and the Old Testament laws only refer to those living within the Jewish community.....read Acts please)

Islam is not a religion of Peace. Mohamed was a warlord. Islam has been violently expanding its presence since its inception. The beloved Liberal response is always the Crusades....which were in response from hundreds of years of Muslim attacks from Jerusalem to Spain.

Ohhhhhh.....and to the Liberals who attack Christians for "judging" others....go say you're openly gay in the Middle East where they will kill you instead of judge you. Go be a feminist in the Middle East and see if they "oppress" you less than Christians. See what you think about multiple wives, genital mutilation, and all their other wonderful laws and traditions.....then come back and complain to a Christian about their "judging".

3. Why would God want to help us as a Nation? Since 1947, we've allowed a non-law making body to become a super-legislative branch of the government. We've allowed that same non-elected, super-legislative body to remove God from the schools, from government, and from society. We've allowed our media to bash Christians and put negative stigmas on them such as judgmental, racist, bigots, sexists, phobic of everything, etc.. We've become the silent, apathetic majority. We've become scared to speak the truth. We've denied God by not fighting for the Nation and freedoms He gave us. So.....why would He help the United States? He even turned His back on His chosen people when they betrayed Him....so how could we possibly expect to be treated any better? Just like any good father, God must punish His children when they misbehave, become prideful, become lovers of themselves, and go against His rules.

The media, government, and Liberals want God out so they can become gods....and the results will be more violence, more control, less freedom, less prosperity, and all around more evil. If you are a Christian, do not blindly or apathetically hand our Nation over into darkness.

Thank you for your time, Merry Christmas, and God bless.
I love it when he gets peeved.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

« Reply #654 on: December 03, 2015, 05:11:18 pm »
Come on ac...stop stirring the pot

You got it. I see the pot doesn't need stirring. TBR has a self stirring pot.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #655 on: December 03, 2015, 05:11:31 pm »
That clearly disqualifies you from participating in conservative forums and discussions, where everybody is presumed to be fully informed, brilliant, and to have all of the answers, even before law enforcement has them.

There are some things so blatantly obvious that once certain basic facts are known - and we knew them within a couple of hours - you don't need to play the game of political correctness to show how broad minded you are. At that point you are either playing politics or being willfully stupid (I do not mean you, I mean our elected officials and those they hire).  You don't have to know everything to know enough, this splitting of hairs is destructive insanity and will cause more deaths, many more.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline flowers

« Reply #656 on: December 03, 2015, 05:11:56 pm »
Bullbleep

You weren't posting a "theory."  Read your posts in this thread again.  Perhaps you have some sort of condition where you post one thing, but think you're communicating something different?

Anyhow, I've wasted enough time on you in this thread.  Go to the Politics forum and answer a question I've posed to you multiple times about tax credits.
LOL.............he still hasn't answered that one yet? Sinkspur to the white courtesy phone please. Come on sink answer that.

Offline flowers

« Reply #657 on: December 03, 2015, 05:14:50 pm »
Just a guess on my part, but the daily onslaught is getting to us. My neighbor, a very moderate, and if anything slightly left of center guy who I completely respect said to me the other day: "I've never seen this country so 'effed up".

The left is relentless. Obama is a disaster. The media is corrupt. Our populace is uninterested and uninformed. I think most of us believe we're watching this country come apart, and we're filled with angst.

Spot on!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #658 on: December 03, 2015, 05:20:52 pm »

True. But let's still try to rise above it. We have to hang together, folks.

Offline flowers

« Reply #659 on: December 03, 2015, 05:21:41 pm »
San Bernardino shooting "possibly" terrorist related, Obama says

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/san-bernardino-shooting-possibly-terrorist-related-obama-says/

Yeah he doesn't know yet.  Riiiiiight.

Offline flowers

« Reply #660 on: December 03, 2015, 05:25:20 pm »
San Bernardino Shooting: Syed Farook And Tashfeen Malik Had ‘IED Factory’ In Their Home

http://www.inquisitr.com/2606621/san-bernardino-shooting-syed-farook-and-tashfeen-malik-had-ied-factory-in-their-home/

San Bernardino shooters Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik have been married for about two years, according to relatives. Farook recently returned from a trip to the Middle East and reportedly spent about one month in Saudi Arabia. The Redlands home shared by Malik and Syed Rizwan Farook has been deemed an “IED factory” or “IED facility” by some law enforcement sources.

Syed Farook, 28, has been described as a devout Muslim who began growing a beard over the course of the last year. The couple had a 6-month-old daughter, WYFF 4 News reports.

Before going to the Christmas party at the Inland Regional Center, a gun-free zone, Farook and Malik took their baby girl to the home of the county employee’s mother. If emerging news reports are accurate, Syed and Tashfeen lied to his mother and said that they had to go to a doctor’s appointment that day and needed her to babysit. The grandmother reportedly became concerned after seeing news reports about the San Bernardino shooting on television and was unable to reach Farook.

Attackers in SB mass shooting ID’d as Syed Farook, 28, seen here, and Tashfeen Malik, 27 https://t.co/lVEQvoxZjd pic.twitter.com/EpF9zWBJ3u

— NBC Los Angeles (@NBCLA) December 3, 2015

Tashfeen Malik, 27, was a pharmacist and met Farook on an international dating website. Little is currently known about the woman Syed suddenly announced was his wife after returning from a trip to Saudi Arabia, Fox News reports. No photos of the female San Bernardino shooter have yet been found on social media or released to the public by the FBI or the joint terrorism task force now heavily involved in the mass shooting investigation.

SYED FAROOK is ID’d as “suspect” in #SanBernadinoShooting pic.twitter.com/eB5AojHw9U

— Rebecca Diserio (@rebeccadiserio) December 3, 2015

Syed Rizwan Farook appears to have worked as an environmental inspector for the California county for five years. In 2003, Farook reportedly earned a $53,000 taxpayer-funded salary. He graduated from California State University San Bernardino with an environmental health degree in 2009.

Neighbors of Tashfeen Malik and Syed Farook told the media that in recent weeks there was a flurry of activity at their home. According to the witnesses, a multitude of Middle Eastern individuals had been seen coming and going at all hours, and a vast amount of packages had been delivered to the home. At least one neighbor said fear of being labeled a racist or Islamophobic prevented a phone call to the police to report the unusual activity.

#SyedFarook identified as possible suspect #SanBernadinoShooting pic.twitter.com/G3zWrPsbbK

— dog_star_ (@dog_star_) December 3, 2015

Pipe bombs found after the shooting did reportedly contain explosives, indicating to the FBI and the joint terrorism task force that Farook and Malik were not done with their killing spree. An RC car controller is believed to have been converted for use as a pipe bomb ignition switch. Either the bombs failed or the shooters were too far out of range to activate.

Live video of press conference by #SanBernadino police. https://t.co/B0O6dgTUBq

— Frank Luntz (@FrankLuntz) December 2, 2015

“They came prepared to do what they did, as if they were on a mission,” San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan said.

Inside the black SUV, Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik had “rollout bags” containing more bombs and additional ammunition. Each of the San Bernardino shooters wore a GoPro camera during the shooting. Whether or not any footage from the camera was sent to another individual or sleeper cell member for future publication remains unknown.

If 1 muslim is pissed off about work how in the hell does he so easily get 2 more to help him kill people? #CAIRlies https://t.co/o1CD7W9xSQ

— Bic Yea (@BicYea50) December 3, 2015

The gunman is said to have left the Christmas party at the Inland Regional Center abruptly. Some witnesses said that he had some type of dispute with another person at the gathering, others say they did not realize he was gone until it was time for a group photo and he was nowhere around.

Farook has no record of criminal activity, he purchased the handgun used in the crime legally, and the AR-15 semi-automatic rifles used in the San Bernardino shooting were also purchased legally by an unidentified person. There is no indication that Syed’s job was in any type of jeopardy or that an ongoing problem existed with his employer. The shooter was described as a quiet and polite man who kept to himself at work.

Do you think Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik were part of a sleeper cell or committing an ISIS terror attack?

Offline Relic

« Reply #661 on: December 03, 2015, 05:27:22 pm »
True. But let's still try to rise above it. We have to hang together, folks.

The problem is, we all have our ideas on what is our only chance. Whether it be Cruz, Trump, Rubio or whomever. The situation we're in as a nation, makes the choice seem dire.

In reality, I don't think we have much voice. That card has already been played.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #662 on: December 03, 2015, 05:31:54 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #663 on: December 03, 2015, 05:32:04 pm »
Dear Obama:
Rudy Giuliani: If You Can’t See This Was an Act of Terror “You’re a Moron” (VIDEO)
Jim Hoft Dec 3rd, 2015 9:21 am
Gateway Pundit

Former Mayor Rudy Giuliani went on America’s Newsroom this morning to discuss the San Bernardino terrorist attacks. Giuliani went on FOX News after Attorney General Loretta Lynch spoke to reporters about the San Bernardino massacre.
“You can come to one clear conclusion with the information they have right now. This is an act of terror. The question was motivation… The question here is not, is it an act of terror. We’re beyond that. When you got two assault weapons, two handguns, you’re in body armor, you got a home that’s boobytrapped. You’ve been practicing to do this… If you can’t come to a conclusion at this point that this was an act of terror, you should find something else to do for a living besides law enforcement. I mean, you’re a moron.”
More at link

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #664 on: December 03, 2015, 05:35:17 pm »
December 03, 2015, 11:38 am
Obama: It's 'possible' San Bernardino shooting was related to terrorism

By Jordan Fabian

President Obama said Wednesday’s mass shooting in Southern California is possibly related to terrorism, but authorities still are not sure of the reason behind the attack.

“At this stage we do not yet know why this terrible event occurred,” he said Thursday in a rare statement from the Oval Office. “It is possible this was terrorist related but we don't know. It’s also possible this was workplace related.”

Obama said federal investigators will get to the bottom of yesterday’s shooting, but cautioned against rushing to judgment about the shooters’ motives.

“We are going to be vigilant as we always are in getting the facts before we issue any decisive judgments on how this occurred,” he said.

Wednesday’s attack in San Bernardino, Calif., killed 14 people, making it the deadliest mass shooting in the U.S. since the 2012 massacre that left 28 dead at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.

Two suspects in the shooting were a married couple with a baby.

American-born Syed Farook, 28, met Tashfeen Malik, 27, online. Co-workers told the Los Angeles Times Farook traveled to Saudi Arabia recently and returned with his new wife.

Their Muslim backgrounds have prompted fears that the incident was tied to radical Islamic terrorism.

Farook was reportedly attending a holiday party at the Inland Regional Center, where the shooting took place, causing others to believe it was a workplace dispute.

“There may be mixed motives involved in this, which makes the investigation more complicated,” Obama said.

Obama was flanked by Vice President Biden and members of his national security team after receiving a briefing on the shooting.

The president ordered flags at the White House and on all public buildings to be flown at half staff “as a mark of respect for the victims,” the White House said Thursday.
Noting that the two suspects were carrying guns and had other heavy weaponry at their home, the president reiterated his call for lawmakers to pass tougher gun laws.

“More broadly, we see the prevalence of mass shootings, and I think so many Americans sometimes feel as if there is nothing we can do about it,” he sad.

He praised law enforcement for their response to violent incidents, but said “we can't just leave it to our professionals to deal with the problem of these kinds of horrible killings. We all have a part to play.”

Obama said lawmakers at the state and federal level must "see what we can do” to make it harder to buy guns.

“Because right now it’s just too easy," he said. “We are going to have to search ourselves as society to take basic steps to make it harder, not impossible but harder, for some people to get access to weapons.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

« Reply #665 on: December 03, 2015, 05:45:44 pm »

From obamas minions at Cnn.

Officials: San Bernardino shooter apparently radicalized, in touch with terror subjects

San Bernardino, California (CNN)Syed Rizwan Farook -- one-half of the couple behind the San Bernardino shooting massacre -- was apparently radicalized and in touch with people being investigated by the FBI for international terrorism, law enforcement officials said Thursday.

Farook's apparent radicalization contributed to his role in the mass shooting, with his wife Tashfeen Malik, of 14 people on Wednesday during a holiday party for the San Bernardino County health department, where Farook worked, sources said.

Still, it wasn't necessarily the only driver behind the carnage as workplace grievances may have also played a role. President Barack Obama hinted as much Thursday when he said that the attackers may have had "mixed motives."

Farook traveled to Saudi Arabia for several weeks in 2013 on the Hajj, the annual pilgrimage to Mecca that Muslims are required to take at least once in their lifetime, which didn't raise red flags, said two government officials. It was during this trip that he met Malik, a native of Pakistan who came to the United States on a "fiancée visa" and later became a lawful permanent resident.

Officials had previously said that neither Farook and Malik were known to the FBI or on a list of potentially radicalized people. Nor had they had any known interactions with police until Wednesday's deadly shootout that culminated in their deaths.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GAJohnnie

« Reply #667 on: December 03, 2015, 05:51:17 pm »
News brief just ended. 12 pipe bombs in the couples homes. They had thousands of rounds of ammo in the car. It is possible they were headed out for another attack when they were intercepted and killed

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #668 on: December 03, 2015, 05:59:57 pm »
News brief just ended. 12 pipe bombs in the couples homes. They had thousands of rounds of ammo in the car. It is possible they were headed out for another attack when they were intercepted and killed
Maybe the wife had her own workplace at which she wanted to commit some violence.  :thud:

Offline flowers

« Reply #669 on: December 03, 2015, 06:03:07 pm »
Yeah bammy.....we don't know if it was a terrorist attack.  :smokin:

Offline flowers

« Reply #670 on: December 03, 2015, 06:07:22 pm »
Thank goodness they we not able to activate those pipe bombs.  this couple had Utah plates on that Ford SUV. You would think they would have changed those before hand? I guess they went to his work then went home then left to go continue the spree? I bet they didn't figure out police would show up so fast because they were right next to the site with training exercises that day.

Cnn kept on saying last night they were not smart because they didn't leave the area right away. Clueless....they didn't want to leave you smucks.

Offline flowers

« Reply #671 on: December 03, 2015, 06:11:38 pm »
They aren't realising the name of the owner of the AK's. So must be harmful to regime agenda.

Two of the guns recovered were bought by one of the suspects killed in the shootout, and the other two were bought by a third person who is not considered a suspect, said a senior federal law enforcement official, who was spoke on the condition of anonymity. “We believe all four were purchased legally, but are still taking a close look at the two firearms bought by the” person who is not a suspect, the official said.

The federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives confirmed that it had traced all four guns, and that two were purchased legally by someone linked to the investigation. But neither the senior official nor the bureau would identify either buyer by name, nor say which two weapons were bought by a suspect, or where they were bought.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/04/us/san-bernardino-shooting.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=a-lede-package-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #672 on: December 03, 2015, 06:14:47 pm »
Yeah bammy.....we don't know if it was a terrorist attack.  :smokin:

And we have absolutely NO reason to profile young Middle Eastern males! /s
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers

« Reply #673 on: December 03, 2015, 06:16:41 pm »
Wait a minute.....what if those two other guns are linked to Fast n Furious?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #674 on: December 03, 2015, 06:39:27 pm »
Maybe the wife had her own workplace at which she wanted to commit some violence.  :thud:

What do you think the wife will say when they are in paradise and her husband is fooling around with 72 virgins?