Author Topic: BREAKING: ACTIVE SHOOTER IN SAN BERNARDINO  (Read 37492 times)

Offline aligncare

Re: BREAKING: ACTIVE SHOOTER IN SAN BERNARDINO
« Reply #550 on: December 03, 2015, 03:30:42 am »
Thank you flowers, I've been reading through it all to catch up and you have done a great job of updating us!  I appreciate the effort! 

:beer:

God bless you, flowers. You did a fantastic job!

Oceander

« Reply #551 on: December 03, 2015, 03:32:41 am »
God bless you, flowers. You did a fantastic job!

Agreed!

:beer:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #552 on: December 03, 2015, 03:32:54 am »
That'll probably take several years of wooing the FAA.  Right now drones give the FAA the vapors.

To use drones for any commercial endeavor right now requires an FAA rule 333 exception which is a major PITA to get. (example, you have to be a licensed pilot with a certain number of flight hours). This impacts the media too. The FAA has been in limbo in standardizing the rules and until then, they are starting to fine anyone who uses drones commercially without that exception, (10K fines to start plus loosing the opportunity to file for the 333 exemption).  Right now, real estate photographers have been the big ones hit as they are the biggest commercial users, but I wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing some fights between the media and fedgov over this in the next year.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #553 on: December 03, 2015, 03:33:14 am »
It's like these news reporters are stumbling over themselves to say we don't know if it is terrorism...sigh...do they not remember their own stories from two weeks ago about ISIS recruiting over the Internet and telling the "believers" to launch exactly this type of attack.

They are saying "because he's Muslim doesn't mean this is terrorism".  They are just simply idiots and it is this kind of idiocy that has crippled this country in so many ways. We can't make judgements and we must put our brains on the shelf and lap the politically correct crap up.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Oceander

« Reply #554 on: December 03, 2015, 03:34:04 am »
To use drones for any commercial endeavor right now requires an FAA rule 333 exception which is a major PITA to get. (example, you have to be a licensed pilot with a certain number of flight hours). This impacts the media too. The FAA has been in limbo in standardizing the rules and until then, they are starting to fine anyone who uses drones commercially without that exception, (10K fines to start plus loosing the opportunity to file for the 333 exemption).  Right now, real estate photographers have been the big ones hit as they are the biggest commercial users, but I wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing some fights between the media and fedgov over this in the next year.

Precisely.

Offline ABX

« Reply #555 on: December 03, 2015, 03:37:08 am »
Neighbor said she had been alarmed the past few weeks, the shooter had been receiving a lot of packages and working late in his garage with others and acting strange.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #556 on: December 03, 2015, 03:43:05 am »
However right now Amazon is talking about delivering packages by drones, which fly below 400 ft. altitude.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #557 on: December 03, 2015, 03:50:13 am »
It's like these news reporters are stumbling over themselves to say we don't know if it is terrorism...sigh...do they not remember their own stories from two weeks ago about ISIS recruiting over the Internet and telling the "believers" to launch exactly this type of attack.

They are saying "because he's Muslim doesn't mean this is terrorism".  They are just simply idiots and it is this kind of idiocy that has crippled this country in so many ways. We can't make judgements and we must put our brains on the shelf and lap the politically correct crap up.

This PC crap is going to kill us all!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers

« Reply #558 on: December 03, 2015, 04:01:09 am »
Neighbor said she had been alarmed the past few weeks, the shooter had been receiving a lot of packages and working late in his garage with others and acting strange.
Neighbors of Farooq also said that 4-5 middle eastern men would come to that apartment at all hours of the night and in the past week started receiving large amounts of packages, not your normal package deliveries, but A LOT of them which seemed odd

Offline flowers

« Reply #559 on: December 03, 2015, 04:01:39 am »
CAIR is going to hold a press conference in Anaheim with a member of one of the suspect’s family.

Reporter Adam {Fox News)

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #560 on: December 03, 2015, 04:05:11 am »
CAIR's trying to get out ahead of an inevitable backlash. 

I don't think it will work.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #561 on: December 03, 2015, 04:06:26 am »
Tomorrow's New York Daily News goes full-on atheist in its myopic gun-control crusade:

New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Oceander

« Reply #562 on: December 03, 2015, 04:09:00 am »
Tomorrow's New York Daily News goes full-on atheist in its myopic gun-control crusade:

God but I hate that paper.  It's as yellow a rag as the NYT is.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #563 on: December 03, 2015, 04:09:10 am »
The Daily News is desperately trying to help Hillary...who had a VERY bad day today.

...Bob Dylan

Oceander

« Reply #564 on: December 03, 2015, 04:09:34 am »
CAIR's trying to get out ahead of an inevitable backlash. 

I don't think it will work.

Hope it doesn't.  'Course they'll have the full weight of the White House and the DNC behind them.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #565 on: December 03, 2015, 04:13:39 am »
Hope it doesn't.  'Course they'll have the full weight of the White House and the DNC behind them.

What's the White House going to say?  This is obviously terrorism and two Muslims were behind it.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline ABX

« Reply #566 on: December 03, 2015, 04:15:39 am »
Neighbors of Farooq also said that 4-5 middle eastern men would come to that apartment at all hours of the night and in the past week started receiving large amounts of packages, not your normal package deliveries, but A LOT of them which seemed odd

Which makes one wonder if there are still more out there with more plans. What they were carrying and even the dummy pipe bombs don't constitute an alarming amount of deliveries or need to spend a lot of time in a garage. A few trips to Bass Pro Shops for some firearms and civilian tac gear, to the nearest plumbing supply store for pipe fittings. Even if they wanted to make a few pipe bombs live, they don't need the amount of shipments and time it seems the neighbor is implying (an Acetone peroxide bomb for example, can be made with a couple of ingredients one finds at any drug store and wouldn't draw suspicion buying).

Oceander

« Reply #567 on: December 03, 2015, 04:15:44 am »
What's the White House going to say?  This is obviously terrorism and two Muslims were behind it.

What do you think?  They are going to play it down, try the "don't look at the man behind the curtain" tactic and blame it on the NRA and the lack of gun control - look at the cover of the Daily News that just got posted and you'll see part of their playbook - and they'll play up the workplace violence issue and somehow fit in that the guy was mentally unstable.

Oceander

« Reply #568 on: December 03, 2015, 04:16:22 am »
Which makes one wonder if there are still more out there with more plans. What they were carrying and even the dummy pipe bombs don't constitute an alarming amount of deliveries or need to spend a lot of time in a garage. A few trips to Bass Pro Shops for some firearms and civilian tac gear, to the nearest plumbing supply store for pipe fittings. Even if they wanted to make a few pipe bombs live, they don't need the amount of shipments and time it seems the neighbor is implying (an Acetone peroxide bomb for example, can be made with a couple of ingredients one finds at any drug store and wouldn't draw suspicion buying).

There are almost certainly some more out there.

Offline ABX

« Reply #569 on: December 03, 2015, 04:18:05 am »
Neighbor was a good liberal. She was alarmed by the shipments and activity but didn't want to report it because they were middle eastern and she didn't want to come across as bigoted against them.

Fox just about to show footage inside the center during the shooting.

Oceander

« Reply #570 on: December 03, 2015, 04:20:04 am »
Neighbor was a good liberal. She was alarmed by the shipments and activity but didn't want to report it because they were middle eastern and she didn't want to come across as bigoted against them.

Fox just about to show footage inside the center during the shooting.

Sounds like the cops and social workers in the UK who downplayed the child rape rings composed of muslims/middle easterners because they didn't want to be accused of being racist.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #571 on: December 03, 2015, 04:20:48 am »
What do you think?  They are going to play it down, try the "don't look at the man behind the curtain" tactic and blame it on the NRA and the lack of gun control - look at the cover of the Daily News that just got posted and you'll see part of their playbook - and they'll play up the workplace violence issue and somehow fit in that the guy was mentally unstable.

Won't work...too close to Paris, no time for people to forget.  You may actually hear "hawk" talk from them, backed up by nothing.

...Bob Dylan

Oceander

« Reply #572 on: December 03, 2015, 04:22:02 am »
Won't work...too close to Paris, no time for people to forget.  You may actually hear "hawk" talk from them, backed up by nothing.

But we're dealing with liberals who are particularly disconnected from reality and who have a very long track record of doing precisely this sort of thing.

I'm not saying it's going to work this time, but I'm still pretty sure that's what we're going to hear from them.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #573 on: December 03, 2015, 04:23:55 am »
But we're dealing with liberals who are particularly disconnected from reality and who have a very long track record of doing precisely this sort of thing.

I'm not saying it's going to work this time, but I'm still pretty sure that's what we're going to hear from them.

It would be amazing tone-deafness on their part and it might put them in a big hole...but I sure can't say you are wrong.

...Bob Dylan

Oceander

« Reply #574 on: December 03, 2015, 04:24:56 am »
It would be amazing tone-deafness on their part and it might put them in a big hole...but I sure can't say you are wrong.

In a way I hope that they do pull that sort of brazen lie - Hitler's "Big Lie" - because I tend to agree with you that I don't think it will work, at least not nearly as well as it's worked in the past.