Author Topic: BREAKING: ACTIVE SHOOTER IN SAN BERNARDINO  (Read 37684 times)

Offline flowers

Re: BREAKING: ACTIVE SHOOTER IN SAN BERNARDINO
« Reply #425 on: December 03, 2015, 02:05:27 am »
They have no frigin idea as to whether or not the person who allegedly left that party is one of the participants in the shooting.
That is what they want to run with. It will be the story. Even though pipe bombs, IEDs and tac gear takes time to make and get.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #426 on: December 03, 2015, 02:05:41 am »
Just like the 9/11 attackers. They went to flight schools and wanted only to learn how to take off not land. They are all over in this country now.

Unfortunately true! And many more in the pipeline!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #427 on: December 03, 2015, 02:06:48 am »
If Farooq had nothing to do with this, and was just caught up in a badly timed office party argument, you think he could not get to the media fast enough, to say "I'm innocent", or even a family member or attorney to speak for him. but it seems he disappeared from the planet.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #428 on: December 03, 2015, 02:06:54 am »
The person had already been fired and they told them to haul :nono:.

They just wanted to be sure the party had started and that their supervisor was there.   :shrug:

This has become a charade.  They've got all three perps, they likely know who they are and they know from witnesses who the individual was that walked out of the party after a dispute.   Yet they cannot verify that the guy who walked out wasn't one of the three folks they've killed or captured?

They are trying to find a way to present this to the public that will mitigate the political repercussions of another Islamist terror attack on U.S. soil.   

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #429 on: December 03, 2015, 02:07:15 am »
There is one thing not consistent with an Islamic terror attack.

These things typically take place in the major cities: New York, London, Paris, Madrid. They involve multiple targets, usually targeting major landmarks. A targeted hit on a single location, in a mid-sized, exurban city, does not fit the usual profile of global Islamic terror.

Exactly.  Minor league copy cat attack.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #430 on: December 03, 2015, 02:08:43 am »

These things typically take place in the major cities: New York, London, Paris, Madrid. They involve multiple targets, usually targeting major landmarks. A targeted hit on a single location, in a mid-sized, exurban city, does not fit the usual profile of global Islamic terror.

One possibility is that terrorists want to make ALL of us afraid, and not just those in big cities.   It could be an expansion of their methods.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #431 on: December 03, 2015, 02:09:30 am »
This has become a charade.  They've got all three perps, they likely know who they are and they know from witnesses who the individual was that walked out of the party after a dispute.   Yet they cannot verify that the guy who walked out wasn't one of the three folks they've killed or captured?

They are trying to find a way to present this to the public that will mitigate the political repercussions of another Islamist terror attack on U.S. soil.

I think you nailed it!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers

« Reply #432 on: December 03, 2015, 02:10:44 am »
Roh ruh the guy on Cnn Bear I think is his last name he always goes against the terrorism theme. Call it terrorism

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #433 on: December 03, 2015, 02:11:07 am »

Minor league?  Tell that to the families of the dead.

Offline Carling

« Reply #434 on: December 03, 2015, 02:12:10 am »

Is Roseburg, OR a major city, where the shooter was asking his victims their religion, and was shooting Christians?   Notice how that story went away quickly?
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #435 on: December 03, 2015, 02:12:43 am »

Minor league in terms of the number of dead.  No disrespect meant to the dead at all.

Sheesh.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline flowers

« Reply #436 on: December 03, 2015, 02:13:00 am »

yep......that is the MO of all of the events. If a white guy, right away. Not helping the agenda.....trying to find a way to make it so.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #437 on: December 03, 2015, 02:13:47 am »
Minor league in terms of the number of dead.  No disrespect meant to the dead at all.

Thanks for clarifying, and good to hear.

Offline Carling

« Reply #438 on: December 03, 2015, 02:14:00 am »

What an absolutely disgusting thing to say.  You should be ashamed of yourself, except for you clearly lack any sense of shame.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #439 on: December 03, 2015, 02:14:02 am »

Home grown Islamic Terrorism.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #440 on: December 03, 2015, 02:14:04 am »

Some people REFUSE to pull their heads out of the sand regardless of the evidence all around them.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #441 on: December 03, 2015, 02:14:14 am »
Is Roseburg, OR a major city, where the shooter was asking his victims their religion, and was shooting Christians?   Notice how that story went away quickly?
Wasn't the perpetrator of that massacre an agnostic, or something like that? Again, not Islamic.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #442 on: December 03, 2015, 02:14:22 am »

I like that take, ArneFufkin!   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

« Reply #443 on: December 03, 2015, 02:14:33 am »

"Minor league" sounds a lot like "JV team" and minimizes the terror and horror of what happened today.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline ArneFufkin

« Reply #444 on: December 03, 2015, 02:14:43 am »
I think you nailed it!

Especially two days after the idiot in the White House informed Americans and the World that Global Warming was a bigger threat to our lives and futures than Islamist Terror.   Did global warming kill 14 innocent souls in San Bernadino today?   

Offline aligncare

« Reply #445 on: December 03, 2015, 02:15:24 am »
Methinks Farooq, the alleged employee, may have cased and planned for a terrorist attack based on what he knew - he knew that facility and could engage in planning to kill the infidels there at their Christmas party...just because he worked there doesn't mean it is workplace violence, it might just mean that he had good access to the facilities and the activities there to effectively plan a soft-target terrorist attack with his fellow Islamic jihadis.

Good insight. That thought passed my mind. It just didn't stop there....

Offline Carling

« Reply #446 on: December 03, 2015, 02:15:24 am »
Thanks for clarifying, and good to hear.

It was a stupid thing to post in the first place.  14 dead is not "minor league" anything, regardless.

Offline flowers

« Reply #447 on: December 03, 2015, 02:16:19 am »
NBC Nightly NewsVerified account @NBCNightlyNews 3m3 minutes ago DEVELOPING: SWAT vehicle ramming home in Redlands, Calif., near San Bernardino.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #448 on: December 03, 2015, 02:16:22 am »
jmyrle wrote above:
"These things typically take place in the major cities: New York, London, Paris, Madrid. They involve multiple targets, usually targeting major landmarks. A targeted hit on a single location, in a mid-sized, exurban city, does not fit the usual profile of global Islamic terror."

Why smaller cities?
Softer, easier targets.
There are hundreds of them and thousands of locations like this one from which to choose.

The "uncertainty" of where you can strike next increases the level of anxiety EVERYwhere.

As we see places like New York and D.C. "toughened", the logical choice is to target "nowheresville", because you can't protect these places.

From the terrorist perspective, this will be critiqued as a highly successful operation.

We're going to see more like it.
Perhaps many more.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 02:17:28 am by Fishrrman »

Offline Carling

« Reply #449 on: December 03, 2015, 02:16:50 am »
Wasn't the perpetrator of that massacre an agnostic, or something like that? Again, not Islamic.

No, the shooter there had ISIS links on his Facebook page, and one of his few "friends" was an overseas Muslim.

Why are some of you so quick to defend the Death Cult known as Islam?  I don't get it.