Author Topic: BREAKING: ACTIVE SHOOTER IN SAN BERNARDINO  (Read 37682 times)

Offline flowers

Re: BREAKING: ACTIVE SHOOTER IN SAN BERNARDINO
« Reply #350 on: December 03, 2015, 01:11:39 am »
Cnn.....manhunt on the way.

==============

Re: Eyewitness saying on Fox News perps had black beards.

Offline flowers

« Reply #351 on: December 03, 2015, 01:13:25 am »
So what happened with the third suspect, holed up in a church (or not)?
They are going door to door. Cnn just had a guy call in and tell them they knocked on his door.

Offline flowers

« Reply #352 on: December 03, 2015, 01:14:10 am »
 Eye on Politics ‏@EyeOnPolitics 2m2 minutes ago

Another IED has been found. #sanbernardino
1 retweet 0 likes

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #353 on: December 03, 2015, 01:14:29 am »

==============

One of the suspects was reported to be  a female.  So, she had a beard?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #354 on: December 03, 2015, 01:14:33 am »
There must be damned good reason they think there are more out there.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline aligncare

« Reply #355 on: December 03, 2015, 01:14:48 am »

==============

Disgruntled employees upset their employers didn't provide shaving kits...

Offline flowers

« Reply #356 on: December 03, 2015, 01:16:52 am »
Eye on Politics ‏@EyeOnPolitics 2m2 minutes ago

Another IED has been found. #sanbernardino
1 retweet 0 likes
OK so lets get this straight. Workplace violence. Handy guy gets pissed off gets his buddies who just happen to have full body armor and pipe bombs. Oh IEDs too. Yeah not terrorism.

Offline flowers

« Reply #357 on: December 03, 2015, 01:18:11 am »
Disgruntled employees upset their employers didn't provide shaving kits...
Yeah disgruntled employees always have full body armor, IEDs ,pipe bombs.  :smokin: 

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #358 on: December 03, 2015, 01:18:26 am »
The San Bernardino mountains (around Big Bear, you see them in the background of the picture of the swat teams going door to door) are almost a clichéd hide out area for fugitives on the run.  There was a shootout up there just a couple of winters ago.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline flowers

« Reply #359 on: December 03, 2015, 01:19:59 am »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/02/san-bernadino-mass-shooting/

4:55 p.m.: CNN reports that a home in Redlands, CA is being searched and that one of the suspects apparently lives there. The reports of pipe bombs have been confirmed. The suspects apparently threw them from the SUV to distract police during the chase

Offline flowers

« Reply #360 on: December 03, 2015, 01:20:25 am »
AP:

5:05 p.m.

Police are serving a search warrant on a home in Redlands, California, in connection with the deadly shooting at a social services facility in neighboring San Bernardino.

City spokesman Carl Baker says Redlands police are assisting San Bernardino police in the search connected to the Wednesday morning shooting that killed at least 14 people and wounded more than a dozen others.

An Associated Press reporter watched as a half-dozen vehicles carrying helmeted police drove into the area. One officer carrying an assault rifle ordered reporters to clear the area, and an armored vehicle parked outside a row of homes.

The action followed a gunbattle between occupants of an SUV and San Bernardino police not far from the original shooting scene.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #361 on: December 03, 2015, 01:24:25 am »
Perp walks into the part knowing she is not welcomed, but she needs to find out if the person(s) she going to shoot are there.

After they yell at her to leave, she "feigns anger"....goes out to the vehicle.

"...Now you know the Rest of the Story"
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline flowers

« Reply #362 on: December 03, 2015, 01:24:52 am »
Press-Enterprise Reporter David Danelski was caught up in the middle of Wednesday afternoon's shootout as police surrounded a dark SUV in San Bernardino where one suspect was reportedly down.

Danelski was chasing reports that police had found a black SUV. Here is his first-person account:

I was driving on San Bernardino Avenue and had just crossed Tippecanoe when I saw several police cars going down San Bernardino Avenue with their lights on and I followed them at a safe distance.

Then as I was going down San Bernardino, I heard a thundering sound. I didn’t recognize the sound as gunfire. Then I heard something strange, a whizzing sound go by my car.

I thought, "Oh my God, that could be gunshots," and I pulled over.

I'm on San Bernardino Avenue.

Then I see cops running in that direction, just arriving, maybe six of them and I hear more gunshots. I grab my camera and I’m taking pictures, taking pictures of cops running with guns and then all of a sudden a bunch more gunshots and then I ran.

I made it to the other side of the street and I take cover behind a block wall on my belly, and then lying on my stomach behind a little, short brick wall.

More cops come and one officer starts yelling at me and pulls his pistol and he asks me what I’m doing there.

“I’m a reporter,” I said.

“How did you end up here?” the cop asks.

“I just got caught up in this,” I told him.

He said, “We don’t know who’s out here. Take your camera and go.”

So I ran down the street, two houses down, San Bernardino Avenue, just east of Richardson.

There is a family here and I’ve been hiding in their backyard and they (cops) are still looking for the guy and it could last for hours.

Around 4 p.m., police told area residents to go inside because they were going to detonate a bomb in the street

Police didn't indicate what kind of bomb, but it was found in the street and they were searching for more.

Residents could see police with guns combing the neighborhood north of San Bernardino Avenue, possibly searching for a suspect.

http://www.pe.com/articles/middle-788062-danelski-san.html

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #363 on: December 03, 2015, 01:25:49 am »
OK so lets get this straight. Workplace violence. Handy guy gets pissed off gets his buddies who just happen to have full body armor and pipe bombs. Oh IEDs too. Yeah not terrorism.

Yes, that would seem highly unlikely. At least some degree of planning appears to be involved. That would not rule out a workplace dispute, but the involvement of other parties tends to indicate shared motivation. The FBI is busy tonight.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Carling

« Reply #364 on: December 03, 2015, 01:26:15 am »
I believe Sink is saying that the victims Hasan targeted were random.  Not the location.

How does the LA Times know that one of the perps was in the conference room prior to the shooting when the names of the shooters hasn't even been released yet?
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline musiclady

« Reply #365 on: December 03, 2015, 01:26:28 am »
Two terrorism experts on O'Reilly are sure this is related to Islamic fundamentalist terrorism.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Carling

« Reply #366 on: December 03, 2015, 01:27:05 am »

In time, the truth will be known.

I doubt it.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #367 on: December 03, 2015, 01:27:57 am »
Two terrorism experts on O'Reilly are sure this is related to Islamic fundamentalist terrorism.

And they are right!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #368 on: December 03, 2015, 01:28:04 am »
How does the LA Times know that one of the perps was in the conference room prior to the shooting when the names of the shooters hasn't even been released yet?

An eyewitness in the room said that a man came into the meeting, got angry, left and came back with the other two.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline flowers

« Reply #369 on: December 03, 2015, 01:28:19 am »
5:15 p.m.: CNN reports that the conference center at the Inland Regional Center, which is where the shooting took place, had been rented by San Bernadino County personnel for the purpose of holding an annual holiday party.

Offline Carling

« Reply #370 on: December 03, 2015, 01:29:13 am »
These people had a connection to the group that was meeting.  This was not an act of international terrorism, which would have involved a much higher body count and the entire building would have been shot up.

The motivation here seemed to be somebody pissed off at a person or persons or a group. Yes, it was planned, but it was targeted. Not random.

Is this you still speculating on a "theory?" 

The Paris attacks weren't "random," either, in that specific locations were targeted.

Again, how does the LA Times know that one of the shooters had been in the room before the IDs of the shooters were even known?   :shrug:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #371 on: December 03, 2015, 01:29:29 am »
5:15 p.m.: CNN reports that the conference center at the Inland Regional Center, which is where the shooting took place, had been rented by San Bernadino County personnel for the purpose of holding an annual holiday party.

Geez....I heard that about 4 hours ago.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

« Reply #372 on: December 03, 2015, 01:29:47 am »
And they are right!

I know we're not supposed to speculate this early on......... BUT........................

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #373 on: December 03, 2015, 01:30:11 am »

So ISIS terrorists are now targeting the Health Department of San Bernardino county?  What sense does that make?  Why not shoot up the entire building if this is ISIS-style terrorism?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #374 on: December 03, 2015, 01:31:00 am »
I think this attack was carried out by space aliens.

Well, if we're all just speculating......